• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu vs. Godhead Darkseid

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Administrator
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
SBA
Speed equalized
Infinite Zamasu is at his peak

Since Darkseid got nerfed idk why is his type 10 large size still intact
main-qimg-9bf396cc6cd6f6aab557e34e67acbb26-pjlq
tdo3u65u4yi71.png

Zamasu:
Darkseid:
Incon: One-Mastor

Last edited:
Darkseid's abilities coupled with the Low Multiversal range look dangerous. But without any information on how they are used and/or how he usually starts, I can't say really say anything else. Zamasu has the AP advantage presumably, but I doubt he can actually put him down (or even interact with him if Darkseid has a more fundamental type 1 AE).

I'm withholding for now, but I predict this will be either a Darkseid stomp or inconclusive.

Darkseid's abilities coupled with the Low Multiversal range look dangerous. But without any information on how they are used and/or how he usually starts, I can't say really say anything else. Zamasu has the AP advantage presumably, but I doubt he can actually put him down (or even interact with him if Darkseid has a more fundamental type 1 AE).

I'm withholding for now, but I predict this will be either a Darkseid stomp or inconclusive.
Darkseid's type 10 large size should be removed tbh

based on the profiles, I vote for IZ

Darkseids page in incredibly bare bones, I can't even see if there's a method of interacting with IZ on his page.

Darkseids page in incredibly bare bones
Huh? I think you’re looking at the post-flashpoint darkseid page which I didn’t get to revise yet.
Godhead Darkseid is in the pre-flashpoint page which i thought… was pretty good… no? I mean it looks way better than Zamasu’s page if I’m being fr, and I don’t really see how it’s bare-bones at all honestly.

In any case,

- Darkseid can definitely affect type 1 AE’s. The scan that gives Darkseid AE 1 also gives every single new god AE 1, and Darkseid can definitely interact with their true forms. That much is nearly undeniable. I would go make a CRT on it rn, but I don’t wanna get in trouble for having too many active DC CRTs

-Extreme AP advantage: Darkseid scales to 52 universes, but according to Zamasu’s page he only scales to 2

-According to Zamasu’s page, he has mid-godly regen (which is also the basis of his type 8 immortality it seems) However, Omega beams erase someone’s entire body as well as their past (history). On the wiki we do not denote the level of regen-negation when writing-up a characters EE, but it’s clear that you would need at least high-godly regen to regenerate from something that erases you across time.

-Do not see anyway that Zamasu can affect AE 1 (that’s frankly more fundamental than his own).

Although… I will refrain from voting until I add Darkseid’s ability to affect AE type 1 to his current NPI justification.

Last edited:
ahh, it appears I was looking at the wrong profile, that one is much better

I take back what I said.

Huh? I think you’re looking at the post-flashpoint darkseid page which I didn’t get to revise yet.
Godhead Darkseid is in the pre-flashpoint page which i thought… was pretty good… no? I mean it looks way better than Zamasu’s page if I’m being fr, and I don’t really see how it’s bare-bones at all honestly.

In any case,

- Darkseid can definitely affect type 1 AE’s. The scan that gives Darkseid AE 1 also gives every single new god AE 1, and Darkseid can definitely interact with their true forms. That much is nearly undeniable. I would go make a CRT on it rn, but I don’t wanna get in trouble for having too many active DC CRTs

-Extreme AP advantage: Darkseid scales to 52 universes, but according to Zamasu’s page he only scales to 2

-According to Zamasu’s page, he has mid-godly regen (which is also the basis of his type 8 immortality it seems) However, Omega beams erase someone’s entire body as well as their past (history). On the wiki we do not denote the level of regen-negation when writing-up a characters EE, but it’s clear that you would need at least high-godly regen to regenerate from something that erases you across time.

-Do not see anyway that Zamasu can affect AE 1 (that’s frankly more fundamental than his own).

Although… I will refrain from voting until I add Darkseid’s ability to affect AE type 1 to his current NPI justification.
Zamasu scales to at least 6 but yeah 52 is a stomp maybe this should be changed to Zeno

In any case,

Big rip then. Though Zamasu scales far above 52 universes. He merged with multiple timelines and each timeline contains 72-108 Universal sized space-time continuums.
Zamasu scales to at least 6 but yeah 52 is a stomp maybe this should be changed to Zeno
AP wise, no doubt he’s the second strongest next to Zeno

Nope, from what i known, incomparable
Then you know wrong, because concept and thoughts are both abstract ideas, but the former is superior due to said abstract ideas actually being reality or shaping it, unlike thoughts which are ideas which do not participate in it.

Dunno who told you that but it's wrong.

Then you know wrong, because concept and thoughts are both abstract ideas, but the former is superior due to said abstract ideas actually being reality or shaping it, unlike thoughts which are ideas which do not participate in it.

Dunno who told you that but it's wrong.
Right now there is no standard regarding this, but anyway, DontTalkDT already said Information and Concept isn't comparable you we can't say what is superior to the other, which well extent to thought, will, etc....

Also, directly from AE page
Beware that the abstract nature of different characters can stem from different sources (rumors, concepts, possibilities,...), as such, being able to affect a subtype of a category does not mean a character can affect all types of abstraction

Right now there is no standard regarding this, but anyway, DontTalkDT already said Information and Concept isn't comparable you we can't say what is superior to the other, which well extent to thought, will, etc....

Also, directly from AE page
You do realize that concepts are what makes those thoughts in the first place, right?

You're heavily misinterpreting a line just to favor a DB character, there's a reason why the downgrade of his AE from concept to thought is, you know, a downgrade.

You do realize that concepts are what makes those thoughts in the first place, right?

You're heavily misinterpreting a line just to favor a DB character, there's a reason why the downgrade of his AE from concept to thought is, you know, a downgrade.
Well, you can make a thread about this though, if you want to be clear

And i'm misinterpreting any line, because it come directly from the AE page itself, and your argument go against it

I mean, you're staright up telling me it was not a downgrade the change from Concept to Thought, this is something you made up right now.

No you're assuming that now Zamasu can survive a CM1 erasure LMFAO.
What, no, it isn't about surviving CM erasure, but rather Darkseid can't interact with him in the first place
I mean, you're staright up telling me it was not a downgrade the change from Concept to Thought, this is something you made up right now.
The page say it clearly, just because you can interact with one type of abstraction doesn't mean you are automatically assumed to be able to interact with the other types. I think you should make a thread about that, i also saw other matches where one can interact with concept doesn't mean he/she can interact with other abstract type AE

this man said Darkseid will nuke the coz LOL
Even then Darkseid is still about 56 Universes short of one Timeline
goodness I remember Darkseid soloed the verse at one point

Back