• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

『INFINITE UNIVERSE IN DRAGON BALL SUPER』

Pretty sure she says this in the anime as well
That's not in question. The scenes Damage provides are from the anime, but this CRT already accepts that the anime doesn't have infinite sized universes and only focuses on the manga.

Which is why I said it's held up on toothpicks, since it's solely based on a bunch of unverified flowery guidebook statements and crumble on the first anti-feat shown.

That's not in question. The scenes Damage provides are from the anime, but this CRT already accepts that the anime doesn't have infinite sized universes and only focuses on the manga.

Which is why I said it's held up on toothpicks, since it's solely based on a bunch of unverified flowery guidebook statements and crumble on the first anti-feat shown.
Well, i presented counter arguments for this among other points were shown here, Bulma doesn't have much confidence when talking about cosmology ( besides, we removed the Universe in the form of bubbles from the manga and anime, because the map of the anime and manga contracts the existing kingdoms )

Well, i presented counter arguments for this among other points were shown here, Bulma doesn't have much confidence when talking about cosmology.
Unless the statement happens in the manga or a joint canon material then it wouldn't be relevant in the first place unless you were also trying to make the DBS anime infinite sized as well, which I disagree with.

EDIT: Reading this I see it's a joint DBS upgrade. In that case put me in disagree with Damage. I don't think the DBS anime would qualify, just the manga.

She says it in the manga too

Unless the statement happens in the manga or a joint canon material then it wouldn't be relevant in the first place unless you were also trying to make the DBS anime infinite sized as well, which I disagree with.

EDIT: Reading this I see it's a joint DBS upgrade. In that case put me in disagree with Damage. I don't think the DBS anime would qualify, just the manga.
But Bulma's points were refuted here ,here and here

We no longer have any contradictions, since the bubble-shaped Universes and everything else based on this nonsense of having a limit have been removed.

I am so confused on how Bulma is considered a reputable source of the "observable" universe in a earthly sense while Jaco being part of the GALACTIC PATROL debunks her and she admits her ignorance
Are we reading the same thing? because he doesn't debunk her saying there's an edge or there is a center. He just says its difficult to reach the center of the universe and no one knows where it is.

Also:

It takes a finite amount of time to go from Beerus's planet to the nameless planet, which exists at the boundary between universe 6 or 7.

Are we reading the same thing? because he doesn't debunk her saying there's an edge or there is a center. He just says its difficult to reach the center of the universe and no one knows where it is.

Also:

It takes a finite amount of time to go from Beerus's planet to the nameless planet, which exists at the boundary between universe 6 or 7.

The Speed standards say that if you cross an infinite distance in a finite time, it is infinite speed

Also, that planet according to the Super Interval Special is outside the 12 universes

IMG_4105.png

Okay so random passer-by here.
Most likely won't change the trajectory of this crt but why is it assumed there is infinite space between the edge of the universe and it's center?
Need to understand the logic behind that

Taking a finite amount of time to cross two points that don't exist in the same space doesn't debunk an infinite-sized universe
The space between Earth and Beerus's planet is finite. Explain why it takes 38 minutes for Whis's craft to travel a finite distance but then takes two hours to travel an infinite distance? If the craft can travel infinite distance then it should travel to Beerus's planet instantaneously.

The only way this logic makes sense is if the distance between earth and beerus's planet is also infinite.

The space between Earth and Beerus's planet is finite. Explain why it takes 38 minutes for Whis's craft to travel a finite distance but then takes two hours to travel an infinite distance? If the craft can travel infinite distance then it should travel to Beerus's planet instantaneously.

The only way this logic makes sense is if the distance between earth and beerus's planet is also infinite.
Beerus' planet exists in a separate realm

Eh. The term realm can also be used in a political/social way, not just as a spatial dimension.
The chapter makes note of Goku and Gas warping from "planet to planet." The use of realm sticks out

Also I'm fairly certain the distance of Earth to King Kai's planet has been compared to the distance between it and Beerus' planet, so it seems like it's in a separate realm

What???, political, social realm??, that is new to me
Yes. You can refer to a piece of land as King's realm, or a Lord's realm. It has political and social aspects.

The chapter makes note of Goku and Gas warping from "planet to planet," so the use of realm sticks out
That doesn't really differentiate it, but let's not get swept up in semantics. It's not really important to this.

No need for snark. Realm can mean political social aspects. The provided material shows other wise. I can only go off what has been shown to me.
Why is that relevant to the thread?

You're the only one who gets to talk about the semantics of one measly word, which is beside the point.

Besides, what relevance does the Planet of Beerus have to the size of the Universe? We have not been told the exact distance from earth to the planet of Beerus. What you want to do is just to assume a distance that nobody has said, your whole current argument is just based on a bad analogy.

I really wonder if a verse as sailor moon would get affected by that logic since it's stated that space-time has an edge 🤔
You can go ahead and try and see how that one plays out.

Why is that relevant to the thread?

You're the only one who gets to talk about the semantics of one measly word, which is beside the point.
I literally just said it doesn’t matter and we shouldn’t get caught up in semantics. Right after conceding my point about beerus’s realm.

Are people actually reading what i wrote or we just going to respond to the same over and over?

I literally just said it doesn’t matter and we shouldn’t get caught up in semantics. Right after conceding my point about beerus’s realm.

Are people actually reading what i wrote or we just going to respond to the same over and over?
Good thing you realized what a bad analogy you were making.

Now you can stop bringing up topics that are irrelevant to the thread, thank you.

Now we can wait for the staff, I think that is the best current course of action.

Back