• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Speed Saint seiya Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not within the capabilities of the attack tho. I’d understand if it was Galaxian explosion or Lightining plasma, or even the sui sei ken. But this is an attack that literally specs into precision
The Excalibur as an attack with a good range is something common (even in the franchise), we can even see how it creates an explosion similar to Galaxian Explosion a scene before.
pc.jpg

pc.jpg

pc.jpg

Aight, I’m only asking cos that’s the primary argument and we’ve been talking about the shura thing for a while
If your argument of infinite cosmos equals infinite speed is accepted, I would have no problem with the characters you mention getting infinite speed.

I understand that it can be widened, but that doesn’t translate into aoe. It’s not exploding either, its Just destroying the things it hits. Everything in its wake goes flying and is destroyed.

I understand that it can be widened, but that doesn’t translate into aoe. It’s not exploding either, its Just destroying the things it hits. Everything in its wake goes flying and is destroyed.
He is producing a big explosion, which is even as big as the Temple, this means it is a ranged attack, and in fact in that scene he is also stopping an omnidirectional attack with his technique. After all, he is using Excalibur and not Dance Excalibur, which is Shura's attack focused on a large number of moves simultaneously, similar to Lightning Plasma or Ryusei Ken.

I got a bit of an update for y’all. Libra Jay an offsite translator and someone who speaks Japanese who also helps translate manga to English did a translation for a scan @StekFence used. The point still stands that Cosmo is closely tied with stats.

I am sorry, but I am against most of the upgrades in Saint Seiya, the "suppoters" of Saint Seiya have barely read the manga and even need Sockpuppet to maintain these wanks. What I can say is that Saint Seiya has to be split just like Marvel and DC by author, since the profiles are horrible and there is this huge wank between anime, manga, and authors who give extremely different levels to the saint's class in different timelines.

Please disregard what I say, not least because in the days when I tried to support Saint Seiya here even those who were banned for using sockuppet against my arguments would spend a few months and come back with thread that I debunked, but instead approved.

Reading the OP, there are some fairly consistent statements that indicate infinite distance assuming the translations are valid, and he does travel through it within a finite amount of time. So I to think this is a valid reason for Infinite speed.

I am sorry, but I am against most of the upgrades in Saint Seiya, the "suppoters" of Saint Seiya have barely read the manga and even need Sockpuppet to maintain these wanks. What I can say is that Saint Seiya has to be split just like Marvel and DC by author, since the profiles are horrible and there is this huge wank between anime, manga, and authors who give extremely different levels to the saint's class in different timelines.

Please disregard what I say, not least because in the days when I tried to support Saint Seiya here even those who were banned for using sockuppet against my arguments would spend a few months and come back with thread that I debunked, but instead approved.
I agree

I am sorry, but I am against most of the upgrades in Saint Seiya, the "suppoters" of Saint Seiya have barely read the manga and even need Sockpuppet to maintain these wanks.
I'd recommend toning down the accusations in regards to something serious like this, unless you have proof. And even then, this isn't the thread for that.

Agreed that what Alonik said was just downright rude given that it only applies to a single user who hasn't been active since early 2020. None of the users talking here did that and they all seem well behaved.

Also, I voted and Maverick voted, and I personally like 3 staff members being the magic number. Crabwhale posted, though hasn't commented any opinions, and Antvasima mainly pinged some people for input but is waiting responses.

Agreed that what Alonik said was just downright rude given that it only applies to a single user who hasn't been active since early 2020. None of the users talking here did that and they all seem well behaved.

Also, I voted and Maverick voted, and I personally like 3 staff members being the magic number. Crabwhale posted, though hasn't commented any opinions, and Antvasima mainly pinged some people for input but is waiting responses.
Can you tag other staff or thread moderators? The thread is close to being wrapped up

And even if that specific feat wasn’t an infinite speed feat, it still wouldn’t invalidate the fact that there is a close link between cosmos and speed, and the characters in question have infinite Cosmos/scale to those who do

And even if that specific feat wasn’t an infinite speed feat, it still wouldn’t invalidate the fact that there is a close link between cosmos and speed, and the characters in question have infinite Cosmos/scale to those who do
I think I'll do the same premise to update Androids, since they have infinite energy, so everyone will have infinite speed, again, this was never used as infinite speed, if that I accept it will be more crazy

With the androids, we know that their infinite energy is in reference to the stamina they have. It’s pretty clear. Meanwhile here, Gods have various statements of things like Infinite power, or needing miracles that grant infinite power to fight gods. These situations are not the same. Go make that crt if you want tho

I think I'll do the same premise to update Androids, since they have infinite energy, so everyone will have infinite speed, again, this was never used as infinite speed, if that I accept it will be more crazy
You go do that, and when you do, make sure you read the scans used for that argument and you’ll know why the androids don’t have anywhere near the same statements and what’s presented in this thread.

With the androids, we know that their infinite energy is in reference to the stamina they have. It’s pretty clear. Meanwhile here, Gods have various statements of things like Infinite power, or needing miracles that grant infinite power to fight gods. These situations are not the same. Go make that crt if you want tho
Miracles that achieve infinite power? Wouldn't it be miracles to reach above the speed of light?

I am here to say that

"Infinite fist" is not the main feat here to focus on. Its only supporting evidence.

The main Crux is the UES relationship between speed and Cosmo levels. Infinite Cosmo = Infinite speed

You go do that, and when you do, make sure you read the scans used for that argument and you’ll know why the androids don’t have anywhere near the same statements and what’s presented in this thread.
Again, how is this infinite speed? Doesn't seem to make much sense, the counterarguments are right above, and the same premise was refuted once

The main Crux is the UES relationship between speed and Cosmo levels. Infinite Cosmo = Infinite speed
This doesn't mean anything when Requiem literally has Seiya needing to reach the 9th Sense to move Faster Than Light. Like, I'm not saying we should downgrade everything to under lightspeed, but it's pretty clear that Okada does not see the 9th Sense as an infinite increase in speed.

I am here to say that

"Infinite fist" is not the main feat here to focus on. Its only supporting evidence.

Which is something that’s stated and shown numerous time in every source material and or databook for the series that Cosmo is closely tied with all your stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back