• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, how fast does Goku actually increase strength? Idk about MUI but before he attained that form, Goku's growth has never been instantaneous, while Saitama grows exponentially stronger within the span of 2 punches (during an MFTL+ fight).
Bro it doesn’t even matter anymore

Saitama goes back in time and one shots

Saitama's Growth is kinda limited tbh, it done by sudden explosion feelings of emotions like Geno's getting killed by Garou which is forgotten about

How would Saitama's growth fare against Black's or Broly's?
Goku Black's is comparable but still inferior overall. He can pretty rapidly grow in combat and begin to somewhat stomp someone who was previously stomping him after a few minutes (from his perspective not real time) of live combat. Saitama can begin to casually stomp an equal opponent after just seconds (again, from his perspective) of combat.

Broly's is great, but to be fair a lot of his growth was from transformations. He did climb up from a little weaker than base Vegeta to stronger than SSJ Vegeta in just his base form over a moderately long fight, but that's nothing compared to Saitama.

Of course.
Saitama's Growth is kinda limited tbh, it done by sudden explosion feelings of emotions like Geno's getting killed by Garou which is forgotten about
Not sure if that is connected per se as I not sure if it is confirmed that is a requirement for it to happen. All we got is Saitama stating he will go full power after Garou killed Geno and the rest of course.

I don't think it is that much related. Saitama wasn't thaaat much affected by Genos' death since he didn't even finish Garou, plus he didn't even care to come back to a previous Earth to rescue all his friends lol

I don't think it is that much related. Saitama wasn't thaaat much affected by Genos' death since he didn't even finish Garou, plus he didn't even care to come back to a previous Earth to rescue all his friends lol
He clearly wanted to kill Garou, but when he saw Tareo again, he kind of lost his will to do it, it seems. He even questions if Garou brought him there for that reason.

Round 1: Both are in-character, Goku starts in Base

Round 2: Saitama is bloodlusted, Goku starts in his Perfected Ultra Instinct

Round 1: both are probably going to be happy fighting each other and Goku will test his skills and abilities and transformations. Etc.

The only way Goku can keep up is if he’s angry. Although he can willingly get angry, I’m not sure if that level of anger would be on par with Saitama’s evolution. Since Saitama is also enjoying himself it’s very Likely Goku ends up going into Perfected Ultra Instinct.

Things get tricky here. At Perfected Ultra Instinct there is absolutely no way Saitama is landing a hit, however, There is no way Goku can evolve since he has to stay calm. Saitama would stay in his spot too but will be superior to Goku at the time. Now that Saitama has no way of hitting Goku and Goku can’t beat Saitama. Who will run out of stamina? probably Goku. So I’ll give Saitama the win.

Round 2: no way Goku can evolve at the same rate as Saitama in this form. So Goku loses I guess lol.

I swear nobody could have predicted Saitama would ever become haxed and skilled enough to beat Goku 1vs1 stat equal. Much less by the end of the Garou fight. Dude outclassed Garou in every conceivable way imaginable except intellect. He can copy better and improve Garou's martial arts (sadly he didn't bother to copy the busted dura neg shit), Can grow much faster in strength and skill (going from brick to above god amped Garou with much better versatility) and can easily learn techniques even Garou couldn't pull off reliably (time travel through atomic body control).

Garou is probably still better in vsbattles since he has a lot more hax (dura neg martial arts, radiation, BFR, instant low-mid) and much better in character behaviour, as in is serious from the start and will actually use his power mimicry to copy supernatural shit,as opposed to Saitama who will only copy when full serious bloodlusted and had to be told he can copy supernatural stuff (and then lost his memories).

You kinda left that out since it is not like he lost the will to do it, but rather he still following the request of a kid who was saved by Garou before he went Cosmic Mode though so not that related
He wanted to kill Garou, but he remembered his promise to Tareo when seeing him, and thus lost his will to kill Garou.

He wanted to kill Garou, but he remembered his promise to Tareo when seeing him, and thus lost his will to kill Garou.
I don’t think Saitama is that forgetful all the time tbh. Sure, he can forget certain things, but the fact this statement from Saitama make it obvious. https://**********/read/imgur/mUagtWL/1/37/

Anyway, back to the fight in Funs and Game board.

It's on Planet Namek, so time travel technically wouldn't work here. Or Saitama technically BFR's himself I guess. I dunno.

That being said, in character (Round 1) I think that Goku would win. Saitama's absolutely insane RPL was after he got really mad. He still HAD a good RPL, I just don't think it's better than Goku's is at the moment, though admittedly I could've misread the situation.

Bloodlusted (Round 2), Saitama's RPL just kinda skyrocketed FAAAAAAAAAAAR more than before. To the point where yeah, I think it'd outpace Goku's and he'd be able to pull off a win. Especially since Goku can't really get a quick boost from a transformation here.

Either way, I honestly think it'd be a kickass fight overall.

That being said, in character (Round 1) I think that Goku would win. Saitama's absolutely insane RPL was after he got really mad. He still HAD a good RPL, I just don't think it's better than Goku's is at the moment, though admittedly I could've misread the situation.
https://**********/read/gist/OPM/167/16/

Saitama did mentioned he was going full power in Chapter 167, then the RPL feat was after he goes full power in chapter 168.
Take that as you will

https://**********/read/gist/OPM/167/16/

Saitama did mentioned he was going full power in Chapter 167, then the RPL feat was after he goes full power in chapter 168.
Take that as you will
This.

I don't think it was just because of emotion. His emotional state was arguably worse when he first attacked Garou after returning to the battlefield. If anything he had time to calm down more as the fight escalated. He only grew after he began to go all-out and Garou still matched him even then, which heavily implies that he was growing because he found an equal opponent to himself.

Just imagine that Saitama's potential is also applied to sex lol, like, he doesn't feel nothing, and each time he finds an opponent which can finally give him pleasure he'll just become so strong he'll need tons of biggers amount of pleasure/strength while doing sex idk just imagine it like you want to feel something
that's what happens when you fap to ****

And Saitama probably could if he fought for long enough, but not realistically speaking, no.

Also 4-A Saitama is more like the bare minimum. Not definitive. He could be as high as 3-B now, albeit still incomparably below even base Goku, of course.

Okay relax, you ratioed the man, don’t get yourself ratioed too in the process
He has limitless potential via limiter breaking and his RE is based on his potential. 3-A is finite, not infinitely 3D. Surely he could reach it, given enough time. But not quickly by any means.

Bloodlusted Saitama?

I didn't read any of the comments here but here's what I think happens. It's really simple and I'll debate this

Saitama simply... One shots... After a few seconds of fighting.

I'm sorry, but please prove to me that Saiyan reactive power level is anywhere near being able to exponentially increase faster than a dude who can exponentially tier jump in seconds.

By exponential, I mean it. Literally doubling or tripling in power by the second so quick someone who is doing the same thing as you can't keep up.

If this is stats equalized, Goku has no time at all to reach Saitama's level. His Reactive Power level isn't even as fast as Garou's IIRC, so he'd get one shot even faster than Garou got destroyed.

Bloodlusted Saitama?

I didn't read any of the comments here but here's what I think happens. It's really simple and I'll debate this

Saitama simply... One shots... After a few seconds of fighting.

I'm sorry, but please prove to me that Saiyan reactive power level is anywhere near being able to exponentially increase faster than a dude who can exponentially tier jump in seconds.

By exponential, I mean it. Literally doubling or tripling in power by the second so quick someone who is doing the same thing as you can't keep up.

If this is stats equalized, Goku has no time at all to reach Saitama's level. His Reactive Power level isn't even as fast as Garou's IIRC, so he'd get one shot even faster than Garou got destroyed.

I’m not going to prove how most of the things you said about Goku is wrong cuz I already said Saitama wins.

So wank to your hearts content

I’m not going to prove how most of the things you said about Goku is wrong cuz I already said Saitama wins.

So wank to your hearts content
How is this wank? I'd like you to explain. We literally get a graph of him doing this.

Also I said like one thing about Goku, being that I don't believe his RPL is anywhere near Saitama's.

I think round 1, in character goku is gonna realize he’s about to get imminently Brolied. And he doesn’t wanna get Brolied again. So he’ll transform into whatever he judges would let him easily win, and try to take saitama out with it.

Round 2, he gets Brolied hard. Nothing else he can do, since he can’t jump much higher then MuI very fast, but saitama can

Back