• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

InFAMOUS discussion thread.

>Reads for like an attosecond

>Time Travel

Nope
Nope.avi

Honestly I'm kinda starting to lose hope that SP will ever do anything with inFamous again. That haven't touched Sly Cooper for years ever since they made inFamous, and I'm kinda worried that it's gonna he the same with inFamous and Ghost of Tsushima

I wouldn't be worried. InFAMOUS is still very popular (not Uncharted or GoW levels, but still) each game has been a Playstation hit, even Second Son. Even if Sucker Punch themselves won't go back to it (which I doubt since they were clearly planning on making a sequel), Sony definitely won't let the series die. And like you said, Sony can just hand the series over to a new developer like Sly 4. Hopefully a bigger studio who is actually passionate about the game. I mean, if niche games like Darksiders, Crackdown, and Gravity Rush can get sequels even years later, then inFAMOUS definitely can.

I'm honestly hoping that whoever develops the next game (whether Sucker Punch or someone else) goes back to the tone of the first game and makes the gameplay and combat more like what we saw in the comic series.

No, it's just a fan idea. The title comes from Delsin in the Good Ending of Second Son saying he's kicking off the "Second Age", which is capitalized. Almost as if it's the name of something.

But I don't think inFAMOUS 3 would really fit unless it's a sequel to the Evil Ending.

On that topic, what would you guys rather see (or see first)? A sequel to Second Son, or a sequel to the Evil Timeline? I feel like they really have the opportunity to do both at this point, but I don't know which one should be done first.

I kinda want the Evil Ending to inFamous 2, just to see what we would get. A bunch of people have played with the idea, so I want to see an official continuation.

Should we remove Evil Cole's vampire powers from his profile? It doesn't really make sense since the begging of the DLC establishes that Hero Cole was the one who went down into the catacombs (blue lightning), and Zeke later confirms that this was good Cole since he mentioned that Cole was a hero and that him being forced to feed on others was making him feel horrible.

Also should probably remove "higher with shields" from his inFamous 2 keys, as only Good Cole had access to Frost Sheild.

Yeah, that makes sense

Also, I feel like we should remove the note about gaining Kessler's powers

We know that Conduits only gain stuff based off of how they strain themselves. Kessler ran for years and had to watch his family die before him, so he gained a one way ticket to fix it. Cole didn't go through the same hopeless experience, so, without further revelation, I don't think we should assume that he gains Kessler's abilities at any point.

Hey man don't be hating on Ghosts of Tsushima, I think the game looks dope. It's not inFamous, but it'll do for now.

Also, an interesting thing that I noticed in Kessler's flashback is that his hand, the one that he wears his gauntlet over, is passively glowing.

It's also stated that he used this newest power, time travel, after the extreme grief he felt from his family's death.

Could his glowing hand and new time powers be a display of a mutation/reactive evolution? Or maybe it was something to do with the Beast?

Anyone up for changing the images for inFamous 1 Good and Evil Cole, RFI Cole and Beast Cole?

It kinda drives me up the wall that we are using DLC art from Uncharted for Cole's inFamous 1 images. Just seems a little weird to me.

Also, I think the RFI and Beast Cole pics could be better

I really like the RFI and Beast Cole images but if you have better ones for inFAMOUS 1 go ahead

inFamous 1 Good Cole:

inFamous 1 Evil Cole:

(There weren't a lot of good pics for him)

Can't find any good pics for Beast or RFI Cole. Might have to take a couple screenshots

If we put it on render requests maybe we could get something good

Question, shouldn't Cole be City Level+? One simple power up above Good Cole is enough to get Evil Cole a 7-A rating after all.

I'm fine with replacing the current inFamous 1 Good Cole pictures with either of the one's Teen gave. What we really need is new pics for inFamous 1 Evil Cole, RFI Cole and Beast Cole.

Neutral on the upscaling. When I mentioned it in the 7B revision thread, people disagreed because it would be shady to bump a character to a "+" rating without a call and unclear power boosts.

Back