• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

InFAMOUS discussion thread.

200 or so Megatons for Cole calling lighting in BOG after getting his powers, 760 or so for the endgame where he actually gets a hold on his powers

Basically the lightning storm of the beginning of the game: scales to BoG characters like Early Game Cole, Sasha, probably fodder Conduits, etc

The EoG lightning storm: scales to late gate characters like EoG Cole, Kessler, David, etc

Alden scales to above the early game storm (higher than Sasha at least), but below the end of game storm

Beginning of game Cole is (depending on how we define BoG) at least 2x baseline 7A, so he might still have a match with Orochi, whose also 2x baseline

Not sure about Fate scaling

Also, thoughts on the upgrade scaling.

Cole, Kessler, and David could maybe be "At least 7-A+, likely High 7-A" since the lightning bolt feat is so close to High 7-A. And Evil Cole can be "At least High 7-A".

Sasha should probably be "At least 7-A, likely higher" maybe 7-A+ because Cole powers up on like three or four substations before fighting her. And she was also able to somewhat harm Kessler in the past.

Not sure about Alden.

One more thing. I don't remember where I saw it (trying to find it again) but I saw a calculation method for a pseudo-black hole that got High 6-A. So maybe there's hope for another upgrade?

No one gets possibly High 7A, especially since Cole's feat isn't casual and is his strongest attack

If anything his base attacks would be 7-A instead of 7-A+, but that's unlikely since Lightning Storm doesn't like, take all the juice out of him. Throwing a couple grenades takes around the same amount of energy as lighting storm for 3 straight seconds

Huh.

Figured it would last a bit longer

I'll edit the calc Not like it'll overwrite any evaluations lol

Wait a second

That's with the 2x boost, which I remember amping Cole's energy by quite a bit

Maybe if we got a clip of a max energy good cole using it

As long as the proof comes from somewhere I'll be able to update the sucker

Since this is a discussion thread:

Would you guys want to see Death Battle make Cole vs Alex? I personally would only to see the fight itself, cause most of the time their research isn't reliable anyway, like if they made Cole win I would be shocked beyond belief. I know he obviously takes the fight with being stronger, faster, and resistant to absorption, but I'm just saying it's DB.

I just hope if they do, they at least make the fight accurate for Cole, with him being strong enough to survive most of Alex's blows and maybe fighting him CQC with the Gigawatt Blades and such.

I'd be open to it happening, but, Cole would probably take it considering he's a living electric man with a massive AP advantage

Matchup's dulled over the years, but hey, Ben's said he wanted to do it with his 3d guys some day, so I'll look out for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they looked at The Beast's feat and said "yeah that's enough to destroy atoms lemme tell you"

Or just anything Deathbattle like that

Honestly, OMM is better. They don't give any half-assed research. Just a well-animated fight and just make whoever they want win.

I guarantee that Tifa vs Yang and Goku vs Superman wouldn't have been nearly as controversial if they were a OMM.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Goku vs Superman would still be Goku Vs Superman, it would be less but still be clearly there.
Speaking of (I don't keep up with the whole community anymore, just here for InFAMOUS), is the DC/Marvel vs Dragon Ball ban still lifted or not?

Back