• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indiana Jones Discussion Thread

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
so yeah after marathoning the jones movies and doing research for "Reasons" I was compelled by the ark to make this thread, even if it means that it will get buried by the anime threads, only to be discovered years later by archaeologist..okay lmfao i need to stop with these types of jokes but ehhh... i think the greatest Archeologist deserves his own thread

so we can discuss anything Jonesy from comics, books movies etc
Thumb-1920-326524

Last edited:
The Bible speaks of the Ark leveling mountains and laying waste to entire regions. An army which carries the Ark before it is invincible

this is likely Hyperbole but I feel like if the profile was created we could add a possibly 7-A

The ark itself has shown to have fire manipulation, electricity manipulation, it can summon ghost demons too, cause your head to either melt and explode and reap your souls

so

Energy Manipulation

Fire Manipulation

electricity manipulation

likely weather Manipulation

soul manipulation

Heat Manipulation

explosion manipulation

summoning?

And Caitlin St. Brendan from the books also has one below (complete compared to Indy's).

From what I read (check inside for links), she cut a man almost in half and healed from sword slashes/bullet wounds (Regeneration; Mid-Low).

Along with it are Stealth Mastery, Weapon Mastery, Magic, Smoke Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Animal Manipulation, Sleep Inducement/Healing (Has a potion that puts her to sleep, but allows her to heal much faster), Precognition (Feeling what happened in the past) and Enhanced Senses.

Last edited:
Long-time bump (still thinking about profiles of Caitlin St. Brendan, who doesn't have a image of her appearance and Ark of the Covenant, which would be named with a series itself next to it).

Back