• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny Discussion Thread

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
So I watched the movie in theaters literally 30 minutes ago by the time this post is being made and with all due...

MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR THE MOVIE, THIS SHOULD BE SELF-EVIDENT BUT THIS WARNING MUST BE PUT UP ANYWAY.

Now that that's done...
the main Villain of the movie gets knocked off a speeding train from World War 2 by hitting face-first into a solid metal crain. And later appears with no visible marks on his face 30 or so years later

Indiana Jones gets a big endurance feat by being fine after getting shot in an area where a major blood vessel and a lung got shot and was hurt but kept trucking.

No seriously, that's it. This movie doesn't really have big Feats other then Indiana Jones doing indie things

Oh... and did I mention something...

THIS MOVIE IS ******* AMAZING HOLY SHIT!​

I do think it's a good idea, let me check for a clip of that one feat I mentioned.

Personally, the only profile I'd work on is Indiana Jones himself and I've only watched the First and last movies recently

Edit: no clips yet

Ya know, the entire thing with Archimedes at the end of the movie was great, and we get a great character moment for Indie where he wants to say and live through history... and the only way to get his stubborn ass to return to his proper time was by knocking him the **** out lol

His greatest speed feats comes fro the comics "Has dodged and avoided gunfire multiple times" also some really good LS feats comes from them as well. Not to mention there's also feats from Games and his whole Spirit Animal stuff comes from a novel. That's why i'm asking if they are canon, because i thought that only the movies and the Adventures of young indiana jones were canon.

Back