• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Incon? | Femto vs Giorno REDUX

Also, for those of you who are confused about Femto's Casuality Manip, here's an entry from the Berserk Fandom Wiki.

Causality Manipulation: Like the other God Hand members, Griffith can see the design of Causality, but only to an extent that barely borders omniscience. This enables him to foresee almost any possibility and influence the course of events to ensure one possibility becomes a reality.

The fact that Femto can affect Giorno from across dimensions means that Femto won't be touched.

On the topic of Giorno and Griffith's Range...

Griffith resides in the astral world― which has been defined as Multi-Dimensional― while Giorno only has Universal Range. It's even on Griffith's profile. His range is Multi-Dimensional, and RtZ won't reach Griffith on a Universal scale. Griffith outclasses GER in terms of Range.

Bottom line is, GER needs Multi-Dimensional Range to reach Femto― which Femto resides in both the Physical and Astral realms.

His range is Multi-Dimensional, which is beyond GER's RtZ range.

Either way they both probably can't harm each other due to Femto's range and Type 9 Immortality.

Also, Femto should have type 5 Acausality. Currently creating a CRT for it.

He's not reachable by any conventional means.

Griffith has just been upgraded to High 7-C, and may receive further upgrades due to this:

FB8BEC73-BD36-4DF7-8280-128B56BED9C0

Quibster said:
RtZ isn't thought based― no source material says otherwise. It's passive, and doesn't need to be manually activated. Implying that it's thought based means that GER's ability is manual, when it is automatic and passive. Plus, Giorno has no control over RtZ, and is not aware of the ability in full detail― GER says so in source material manga scans, and in the Anime. Giorno only has control over GER's life manip, physical, and energetic prowess. Not RtZ or the Death Loop. And by "not having control over" said abilities, I mean he cannot activate them on a whim.

Also, the games aren't canon, as well as the JORGE JOESTAR novel. So that argument is tossed out the window. Any other CANON Novels/Source materials apply, but not the games or that other specific novel.
I asked chariot for his oppinion just in case and this is what he said

"Who knows dude, it could be either, there's a metric **** ton of debates on this, but I'm on the "it's thought based" side of things, at least in regards to manga, EOH, ASB and Novel GER. PS2 GER is passive though."

So if you can make a crt about rtz being passive it'd be great. Pesonally im going with rtz as thought-based as well

Zel97 said:
"Who knows dude, it could be either, there's a metric **** ton of debates on this, but I'm on the "it's thought based" side of things, at least in regards to manga, EOH, ASB and Novel GER. PS2 GER is passive though."

So if you can make a crt about rtz being passive it'd be great. Pesonally im going with rtz as thought-based as well
I'd like to hear that from Chariot190 please. Also, make the CRT yourself, I have better things to do than debate whether or not GER's ability is passive. There are no scans that imply that it's thought-based. And GER is in control of RTZ, not Giorno― which is also stated in the manga. I can provide the scans if you wish.

Enough with the Head-canon.

I'd like to hear that from Chariot190 please. Also, make the CRT yourself, I have better things to do than debate whether or not GER's ability is passive. There are no scans that imply that it's thought-based. And GER is in control of RTZ, not Giorno― which is also stated in the manga. I can provide the scans if you wish.

Enough with the Head-canon.

You need to prove its passive,most ger battles use thought-based rtz not passive

Go to chariot's profile,ez as that

Yes the games and novels arent cannon but use your head a bit. Ger is fking vague as shizz,with a none in all of its stats. Not to mention it only has 1 cannon fight. If we arent using the non cannon feats,ger makes 0 sense and every ger matches would be a cluster fk,even more so than before.most non cannon source and people here think ger is thought-based. You provide the evidence that support rtz being passive instead of the other way around

CRT has been approved by Antivasma, and revisions have been made.

The match can resume.

Quibster said:
Any other CANON Novels/Source materials apply, but not the games or that other specific novel.
None of the JoJo novels is canon, for the record. The only canon on JoJo are the manga and Araki's databooks like JOJOVELLER.

Ionliosite said:
None of the JoJo novels is canon, for the record. The only canon on JoJo are the manga and Araki's databooks like JOJOVELLER.
I said CANON Novels/Source Material.

You're right, only the Manga and Araki's Databooks apply.

As I've said before, any other sources aren't reliable due to the fact that they're non-canon.

Also, recent revisions to Femto include Type 5 Immortality, and Passive Causality Manipulation.

That's my point, there's no such thing as canon novels on JoJo, only canon is manga and databooks.

What's your take on this match, Ionliosite?

Edit: Sorry I got your name wrong. Oof.

Ionliosite said:
That's my point, there's no such thing as canon novels on JoJo, only canon is manga and databooks.
Iiirc Purple Haze Feedback is canon. Not sure about Dio's or Kira's.

The reason he was given Passive Causality Manipulation was via the Idea of Evil, who has been in control of Griffith's destiny even before he was born― his life has been predetermined by IoE, and IoE bends the Laws of Causality constantly for Griffith for his desired goal― which is to conquer the world. (IoE also influences the events of Berserk itself; influential enough to lead Griffith into becoming the God Hand Member Femto)

IoE protects Griffith passively similar to that of Fate Manipulation, but has been declared as "interchangable" (meaning Fate Manipulation and Causality Manipulation)― which has been stated and approved by Antivasma and other Berserk Members, and is also mentioned in his Profile Note. Causality Manipulation in the Berserk Verse is supposedly similar to that of Fate Manipulation, but rather a subset in the form of Causality Manipulation.

Causality Manipulation in the Berserk Verse is all controlled by IoE, which is why Griffith gets it Passively (Due to having a desired wish upon becoming a God Hand Member, which the IoE will see to carry out through constantly active Causality Manipulation― which Griffith has no control over, but IoE does for him).

TL;DR is, Femto gets Passive Causality Manipulation, and all of his powers from IoE.

Back