• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Incon? | Femto vs Giorno REDUX

Quibster

She/Her
Giorno Giovanna vs Griffith

Speed is equalized

Griffith/Femto is in his High 7-C God Hand Key

Giorno is in his 8-C Gold Experience Requiem Key

Battle takes place in an Interstice. (Femto can only fight and manifest in Interstices― he has no advantage in this setting.)

GioGio Gang: 0

Falcon Gang: 0

No^∞: 2 (GiornoGiovannaF, Ionliosite)

Femto also has Casuality manip, along with Reality Warping, and Soul Manipulation.

Femto is also a higher tier than Giorno.

No, but Femto also resides in the Astral Realm and the Normal world. Giorno would have to kill his true form in order to incap him― that's where Femto gets his Casuality manip from.

Also, read Berserk, it's a really fun and immersive manga.

He's been described as "Existing outside of the story", for a few, if not a majority of the Berserk Arcs, and can affect the real world from the Astral Realm.

I will definitely read berserk after my national exam as i was planning to.So is he like in a diff universe? Ger's range should be minimum universe+ with death loop and such so he could possibly incap him

Not entirely sure. Berserk is still ongoing. It still has yet to be explained if there are separate universes.

Also, Femto has Resurrection. Not sure if the Death Loop cancels it out, but it's something.

There's also Subjective Reality, which is probably Femto's most busted ability― not sure if RtZ can null it though.

Not how Femto's type 9 works.

Griffith's existence overall has been described as akin to, for example, a Story's Author. He exists, but also exists outside of the known reality.

Griffith's physical manifestation would perish, but his Metaphysical manifestation would have to be defeated.

This match would be similar to that of Slan vs Guts. Slan, who is also a God Hand member, like Femto, took on a physical form in the physical world to fight Guts. While Guts defeated her physical existence, she still retained her meta-physical existence.

The physical form can still be incapped and thats what it matters here

The meta physical existence wont fight here, unless you have a scan that shows Femto's true form coming to the real world to fight an opponent

You're missing the point.

Femto will still affect Giorno even after his Physical Self has been defeated. Like I mentioned earlier, he also exists in the Astral Realm, and has been shown in several scans that he can affect Guts from said Realm, while the target is in the Physical World.

And also, yes, Femto has sent his Physical Self to fight on his behalf in the most recent manga chapters. I'll gladly provide the scans if you desire them. Though, given his recent busted fortune and supernatural luck feats, that would not only prove my point, but also possibly open a CRT.

Quibster said:
And also, yes, Femto has sent his Physical Self to fight on his behalf in the most recent manga chapters. I'll gladly provide the scans if you desire them. Though, given his recent busted fortune and supernatural luck feats, that would not only prove my point, but also possibly open a CRT.
Not what I meant. Im saying, does Femto (the one that resides in the astral plane) ever attacked someone from the astral plane? If not, then Giorno just incaps the physical form

Even if it was actually meta Femto, I don't think Femto can actually get past GER setting his causality manipulation to 0 anyways, but that goes into weird vagueness so I'll let others decide that. Leaning with Obliv's logic right now though.

I just did some fact checking on my own posts

Apparently Femto can't manifest himself in the Physical world. He's only able to manifest himself within places called "Interstices". Interstices in the Berserk Universe are described as shallow parts of the Astral Realm that intertwine with the Physical World.

In this key, Femto can only fight, or rather, manifest in Interstices. I'll make a CRT for this later― it specifically says so in The Black Swordsman Arc. This was also the case with Slan, when she fought Guts in the same arc.

Also, Femto can also create Astral Fissures― in which Astral Monsters can flood out of. These monsters wouldn't support either side. In later chapters, Griffith is forced to fight said monsters because of the Astral Fissure feat.

Doesn't GER have to bw at least someone close to something to affect it?

How is it supposed to affect something in a different realm?

YungManzi said:
Doesn't GER have to bw at least someone close to something to affect it?
How is it supposed to affect something in a different realm?
GER has Low 2-C range

I dont think he can affect someone in another dimension, but it doesnt matter anyway since Femto cant directly attack from there afaik. He can only send physical manifestations of himself and other shenanigans, which gets instantly incapped by GER

Actually...I just looked at his profile and I fail to understand how making universes via an afteraffect of its ability which is centered on someone = range of the ability itself.

The fact that rtz can null a universal time erasure already puts it at high 3-A/low 2-C range

I also fail to see how sending people to other universes and manipulating their death from a diff universe isnt the range of the ability

That doesn't = range. Otherwise any powernull which nulls 4-D and up shizz scales to that range (and by consequence you would need this range to null it), which obviously isn't the case.

Ger still had to manipulate diavolo's death from a different universe,rtz is not automatic

How is that not range,he had to reverse the collapse of space-time of the entire universe in order to counter king crimson

No. It just put him in a loop. It's not actively affecting him.

You wouldn't say someone with curse manipulation has 2-C range because their curde is still active after the afflicted traveled to several universes, would you?

I dont think you understand how rtz works,it resets things with ger's thought. The "death loop" is not an actual loop like izanami,if it was diavolo would face the same death over and over again.GER gave diavolo a unique death every single time he dies implying it could still manipulate diavolo's death from a different universe

was it ever stated that it can actively control every outcome of diovolo's death? Or is that just head-canon?

Logically speaking yes it he should he able to control it,since rtz is thought-based. If im not mistaken,ger had fate manip but was removed i dont know why since i wasnt here at the time you can ask @chariot190 for more info on that.

Plus stands with time powers have universal range,the world, king crimson,bites the dust etc. It'd be bizzare if ger isnt at least low 2-C range via being a requiem stand like bites he dust(kind of a requiem) and the fact that it was MADE to counter KC. Games and novels also support that GER>MIH and MIH can reset the entire universe

I'll continue this later as i have an exam tomorrow

RtZ isn't thought based― no source material says otherwise. It's passive, and doesn't need to be manually activated. Implying that it's thought based means that GER's ability is manual, when it is automatic and passive. Plus, Giorno has no control over RtZ, and is not aware of the ability in full detail― GER says so in source material manga scans, and in the Anime. Giorno only has control over GER's life manip, physical, and energetic prowess. Not RtZ or the Death Loop. And by "not having control over" said abilities, I mean he cannot activate them on a whim.

Also, the games aren't canon, as well as the JORGE JOESTAR novel. So that argument is tossed out the window. Any other CANON Novels/Source materials apply, but not the games or that other specific novel.

Here's another issue. Griffith's Profile Note:

Griffith's causality manipulation seems to function as an offshoot of his fate manipulation, or possibly vice versa, and is used for subtly control the world of Berserk by influencing the subconsciousness of humanity and causing many minor but cumulative events eventually leading to a desired outcome. It is likely inapplicable for spontaneous one on one combat."

Griffith also has a subset of Fate Manipulation.

Back