• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In terms of quantity, which is the strongest verse in ficiton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, weve got profiles for yog and eee gere dee, but i really don't know anything about the verse really exept for the fact that egd can spam demonbanes and stalemate all the infite elder gods including yog with ease, and actually transcended azathoth.

Quantity means nothing in terms of "the strongest in ficiton".

DarkLK said:
Quantity means nothing in terms of "the strongest in ficiton".
^^^^

At the point in which all numbers and logic become meaningless, quantity becomes an unimportant concept due to it being completely impossible to actually gauge.

Dunno, but the strongest verses are:

Lovecraft

Demonbane

Umineko

Irae Dies

I/O

Infinity Blade

Tenchi (barely)

In no particular order and by percentage of high tier 1 characters (which is why I don't include Marvel and DC).

Alakabamm said:
Dunno, but the strongest verses are:
Lovecraft

Demonbane

Umineko

Irae Dies

I/O

Infinity Blade

Tenchi (barely)

In no particular order and by percentage of high tier 1 characters (which is why I don't include Marvel and DC).
What is infinity blade? I never hear about them.

It is a series called Spirit of Eternity Sword, the problem is that I don't exactly know if they are on High 1-A or not since I haven't played the second series and I don't even remember whether the Eternals are above dimensions or not. Eternals are nigh-omnipotent though but heavily reliant on mana.

It is a different case from Lionel Suggs. It makes me wonder to because why would Japanese people eat some western guy wanks?

Here is the excerpt that I took from that Japanese discussion about Get Backers World translated using google chrome.

[World] × α in the primary pluralism × α because there is more than one dimension to the myriad of time axis = primary pluralism is an infinite Castle secondary pluralism × α in × infinite because there is also a parallel world of possibilities that can be called infinite multiverse in secondary pluralism × α in ^ because infinite duplicate following × α because countless produce at Haunts effect primary multiple duplicate following × α in × infinite in other words infinite Castle primary multiple duplicate following × α. In addition single space × 3α because there are also the rest of the world Babylon high-level real-world, real-world + to normal GB world outside that has spread. GB world encloses the size of the endless desert, have been normal GB world and format parallel? Two is the presence of a world. (The same of both the world of the branch of so infinite size) by the maximum value of the rule, because the two of the world becomes a wide view of the world corresponding, view of the world scale is three minutes. Total is the (primary multiple duplicate following × α + single universe × 3α) × 3.

^ Yeah blah blah blah blah and then both of their strongest god tier fighter got killed by being turned into nothingness, which even Liber Legis (Gunshin Kyoshuu) and Mars Demonbane doesn't give a damn.

Yes. I read the manga myself, it is one of the rare case where a protagonist from a lower reality can beat a higher dimension being. I don't really care much other than trying to understand Japanese people reasoning.

don't know, but probably kinda like how some peoples consider haruhi as the strongest anime character... hell even one of the Moderator in anime/manga forum in my country believe in that nonsense.

Yes, considering that 6 of the 9 strongest fiction verse that Alakabamm (and probably agreed by the people from this wiki or western community in general) mentioned were made by Japanese, so it is interesting to know the placement of strongest verse ranking according to the Japanese guys.

it's not like that they have a tremendous amount of lower tier characters, but it's more like they doesn't have any Tier 1-A or high 1-A, so really there are possibility that their Tier 0 is not really that strong compare to other Tier 0 verses.

There's enough infinity statements and omniverse/megaverse conjecture to render that argument defunct, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back