• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important Announcement

VenomElite

VS Battles
Retired
If you're on Sera and mine's Hangouts chat you already heard the good news. Sera has recently informed me that she is comfortable enough to announce that she is pregnant and that we are officially going to become full-time parents (being guardian of my younger sisters means I'm already a part-time parent). Anyway this is obviously the best news I've ever heard in my entire life and we have a lot of preparations to make in the coming months.

While for now, things should remain relatively normal but activity may become a bit....inconsistent in the near future. I still plan on revising the Masadaverse and Demonbane before Fall and Sera will still do her Sonic revisions and improvements to our general information pages, etc., etc.

That's...really all I have to say. I have a promise to fulfill to my mother which is related to this but that's a personal story. I know you all will be understanding should Sera or myself become inactive for a few weeks (or even a month) at any given time until the baby is born, and I'm most grateful for that. Thank you.

I'll say this again big congrats to you too hope for the best to come for you both with the baby coming

I'm going to keep myself together enough to say congratulations, as otherwise I'd be that irritating guy who always says "Awwwwww!!!"

Congratulations, you two!!! A little Ventus/Sera is going to be brought into the world!!!

Oh dear, i hope you have the best luck in the future, because the things are gonna to change for you and Sera, stay together.

(crying).

Congratulations man, the journey won't be easy, but in the end, you will prevail, and my luck goes out to both of you.

Back