• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortality Spell of the Floor of Death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I never really created a CRT before so apologies if this seems rough.

As the title suggests I am here to talk about the Spell for the Residence of the FoD, It seems to hold many different properties of the different types of Immortaltiy such as Regenerationn and Reliant but the spell doesn't act as those types fully nore is there any other examples in the series to support the counter to Spells to be either Regenerationn base or Reliant base but with the apparant news that physical bodies can be turn into Pure shinsoo from the recent chapter I believe the Immortality for the FoD isn't Regenerationn or Reliant but rather Resilient.

Proof of Resilient Immortality is due to what happened to Fabregas in chap ter 245 after Hell Joe punished him he loses his tail and is barely able to move afterwards. As stated by De Lee the Red Thryssa is a threat to the Residence of the FoD by Paralyzing the body and absorbing their power it can't out right kill them but its almost imposible to recover their power though it is possible to recover as shown later in chapter 247, even if just a little bit, as he shown to have his physical body complatly regenerated after wards.

If this was a Regenerationn spell then he wouldn't been able to regenerate after Hell Joe punished him since the Red Thryssal can bypass the spell but he could so the Regenerationn is base on their own power rather then the Spell. The servants of Hell Joe have two destinct forms the first is humanoid the second is giant like Fabr egas ,Wil cott, and Sa chez all can transform into a larger and more muscular form with physical alterations that would go againts a simple decompression like Rak does, add to the fact that all three of them have this ethral effect coming off them suggests this form is created with their own Power.

This suggests that the Regneration comes from them reforming their physical body via turning their body into Shinsoo and recreate their for. We've see proof of this with Karaka during his encounter with Urek as when he not only reformed his body but also used his physical form to create a Shinsoo explasio. There are many examples of a physical body being transformed with Shinsoo, Reflejo made his body become one with his shadow and now an Item that can melt bodies and tunr them into Shinsoo.

In short the Spell on the Floor of death is Type 2 Immortality not Type 3 and the Regenerationn is base on recreating their form by turning their physical bodies into Shinsoo and reshap it when ever it's damaged, in terms of why can't they reform themselves when they are attack by a stronger spell I do not know Maybe its because its more potent then when Hell Joe did it though it's just conjecture do you have any thoughts and concerns?

I don't know, technically yes but I think it's much more then just body control since you can see the ethral effect whenever this happens. seems like it's a form of transmutation since the physical body is generally still present

Yeah, it's likely just an extension of matter manipulation upon his own body, which does seem like some advanced degree of Biological manipulation. At least for Karaka specifically.

I think it's neat that you bring this up. The blog brings up some good points. I can't say I entirely agree with type 2 immortality, as it's not like they're injured and they keep pushing. They regenerate. And the residents are surprised when someone can kill them. But, seeing the mechanics of the verse, type 2 is also a strong possibility here, I just don't think this is sufficient evidence for it. Though the correlations do make sense, admittedly so.

Also, Hell Joe doesn't have to use the power of the Red Thyrssa in such an explicit sense. The floor doesn't have an administrator, which makes it fundamentally different from other floors. Hell Joes probably just didn't desire to bypass the spell. He's shown that he can when he so chooses.

You should hold off on that for now, the mechanics of Karaka's ability are revealed in the next chapter or two. It's revealed that his heart is hidden away in its own area and some of his minions live there too. He can create portals to and from there.

@Teon I chose Type 2 because it's the only one that worked the best out of all of them, even though I do admit that it didn't held up really well generally speaking. none of the types really works in conventional methods or just the information on the spell isn't sufficent enough to make an accurate guess.

Out of all the Types type 2 just seemed the one we could use that didn't need more evidence to support or evidence to support those who countered it. If we went with Regenerationn then we would need more evidence of Regenerationn negation and if we went Reliant then it wouldn't work since one doesn't need to destroy the Soul Room to kill them. I felt like it was the lesser of the evils in a way.

I was just simply mentioning what De Lee was saying and since it was mentioned when he was punishing Fabregas I figuered thats what it ment, I don't believe he ever used it againts a resident after that moment so nothing else we can go on.

@ Enryu I believe only Karaka would get it since Hell Joe never actually shown to change his body like Karaka has. There's also the Ranker method of flight via bouency.

@Bennett

I guess that's a fair point. It could either way, honestly. Or it could be something completely different. We'll just have to wait and see.

@Jobbo

That's remarkably similar to the room of souls. I wonder if Karaka got the idea from there. It's certainly a good idea, though the question would be how he managed to create such a system for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back