• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immobile Tournament Match 12 (Wiggly vs Computer Virus)

I would say incon... the creatures the virus summon would be mind controled, but the virus It self is mostl likle immune to It for being a inorganic computer RPG virus

Wouldn't the virus lose if its summons get mind controlled?
well, they need to die first... Immersion them back to It self should also cancel It I think... Even if not, the computer virus would just continually to immerse them in and out...

wait, the summons atack first or let them self be atacked first?

so is the the virus's only possible method of attack via summons?
yes, but other wise he is completle invulnerable, and only realy dies when all summons are killed, sinse the first one wouldn't die he would just be in a loop of passing turns with the first one

so if the summons are taken over by wiggly, wouldn't that be considered incap? (idk if the virus would typically summon more than one enemy at a time, but if so it would be IC for wiggly to make them fight each other over who gets the wiggly doll)

so if the summons are taken over by wiggly, wouldn't that be considered incap? (idk if the virus would typically summon more than one enemy at a time, but if so it would be IC for wiggly to make them fight each other over who gets the wiggly doll)
nop, one at a time, the virus tecnically can still summon the others, just this summons is incapcitated, so they are both in a stale mate

well wiggly can't directly attack the virus, but he can completely nullify all of the virus's modes of attack, which I'm pretty sure is considered an incap

well wiggly can't directly attack the virus, but he can completely nullify all of the virus's modes of attack, which I'm pretty sure is considered an incap
yes, he can, but he need to kill the first to summon to the virus go to the next, while the virus has more summons to use he is tecnically not incapacitated

ah that makes sense then. So what happens when the summon tries to attack the virus? Also, why is the Virus immune to mind/madness manip?

ah that makes sense then. So what happens when the summon tries to attack the virus? Also, why is the Virus immune to mind/madness manip?
well, the virus It self is just a bunch of computer windows floating in the arena that are inorganic, It works like a old RPG videogame, so Isn't like It has a mind to control sinse It bassically just acts to a programation, and the summons only atack when imersed in the virus windows tabs, that makes them also untuchable to damage(the imersion bassicaly acts as turns, the virus un imerses It's summons when is the oponent turn to atack and immerses them back whem they atack) so they can't really atack the virus for 2 reasons they can only atack when insideof It and the virus is basically not able to be touched

well, the virus It self is just a bunch of computer windows floating in the arena that are inorganic, It works like a old RPG videogame, so Isn't like It has a mind to control sinse It bassically just acts to a programation, and the summons only atack when imersed in the virus windows tabs, that makes them also untuchable to damage(the imersion bassicaly acts as turns, the virus un imerses It's summons when is the oponent turn to atack and immerses them back whem they atack) so they can't really atack the virus for 2 reasons they can only atack when insideof It and the virus is basically not able to be touched
alright, as long as the virus never has at least 2 summons out at once in character, I vote incon

Given the starting distance, and the fact that the summons fall out of the screen when they first appear, is there a chance that some of the summons might be big and heavy enough to fall on and crush the plush?

alright, as long as the virus never has at least 2 summons out at once in character, I vote incon
he never has...
Given the starting distance, and the fact that the summons fall out of the screen when they first appear, is there a chance that some of the summons might be big and heavy enough to fall on and crush the plush?
No one of the summons are bigger them the pop up screem It self, os I think not

Inconclusive FRA.

Wiggly better not fail the coin flip just one round after Beryudora generously withdrew to allow him to move on.

Incon it is.
Wiggly better not fail the coin flip just one round after Beryudora generously withdrew to allow him to move on.
I have bad news for you...

Back