• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The first battle of the most sick tournament ever, for the first round we have the Flesh that hates vs The Bunnies that eat people from inside out

SCP-610 vs SEA BONNIES

Battle takes place inside Aunt May who is self isolating her self at home

Both in their 10-C key

A single instance of them infected her, SCP-610 start on her hand, Sea Bonnie start on her stomach

FLESH:

AQUATIC THING: 7 (Notsussybaka900, H3110l12345I20, Mariogoods, Dinamic8000, Zurawi, Peppersalt43, AceOfSpaces3709)

THE CURE(incon):

Last edited:
What can the Sea Bonnies do?
Eat the hoast before the scp has time to multiply enough, basically outlasting, SCP-610 needs 3 hours to 5 minutes to spreed trough the host whole body

Sinse the sea bonnies don't need a hoast to be able to fight they can tecnically eat the hoast fully before SCP-610 is fully in control to infect them

IDK how long It take the sea bonnies to multiply trough

They also have averge inteligence, they may be able to think of eating around 610 to cut It out of the host before It is allover It

I guess this battle all depends on how fast the sea bonnies and 610 epand trough the host body

"Any organic beings shall be infected by the virus as well, such as animals." - Villians Wiki
I mean, one thing is infecting a big animal, It's kinda harder whem the animal is smaller them a grain of rice, It would probable just be absorbed into the flesh

any way, Sea Bonnies seen to have a more consistent reprodduction rate them the Flesh rate of grow

So sea Bonnies win conditions: Eat the host before the flesh can grow large enough. Eat around the infected area to make It fall off

SC-610 win conditions: Grew large enough to kill the sea bonnies before they get to their win conditions

Sinse the Flesh that hates is only in the skin untill beingh a full infected the Bonnies will be out of the flesh reach untill them... I wonder, can the flesh that hates still reanimate someone if they die before beingh fully infected? If so this give the Sea Bonnies another win condition

Sarkic priests when their specifically designed super weapon to wipe out the mekanites gets killed by a rabbit-looking sea monkey thing:
AALIYAH_WROTE_JAY_AN_APOLOGY_LETTER%F0%9F%93%83__MARK_WANT_DESIREE_AND_HANNAH!%F0%9F%98%B1_4-32_screenshot_(1).jpg

Is Aunt May going to infect other people or go to the doctor? Is she forced to suffer & not do those things out the "no outside help" & "battlefield" thing?
no outside help, I think I will state that ever "arena" is isolating them selfs

trough the question was "can 610 ressurect the arm and atack her using It?"

Back