• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immobile Tournament Match 5 (Wiggly vs Ultraman Belial)

Linda Monroe was able to sense the presence of a single Wiggly Doll from a completely different location in the mall

Also that the influence of Wiggly was amplified by (this is the actual plot) the extreme hyper-capitalist nature of American industry and consumerism in order to spread its mind manipulating affects nation-wide which is why I say possibly the range of the entire USA. However it's unlikely that this influence can come from a single individual doll since in order to get this affect, the Wiggly Dolls had to necessarily be mass produced. I would argue that the range is at least the range of the mall

Oh right some fun info. One of the monsters that make up Beryudora is Bullton and well Bullton is a literal 4th dimension monster that can connect different universes in the multiverse together as well as BFR targets into the 4th dimension. But here’s the fun part if you kill Bullton you summon Greeza. So good luck dealing with that lol.

wait...
Oh right some fun info. One of the monsters that make up Beryudora is Bullton and well Bullton is a literal 4th dimension monster that can connect different universes in the multiverse together as well as BFR targets into the 4th dimension. But here’s the fun part if you kill Bullton you summon Greeza. So good luck dealing with that lol.
sumonning a tier 2 character isn't against the tournament rules?

Nah only Reiwa Era onwards Bullton summoned a Low 2-C Greeza. This is a much weaker Bullton so even if it does summon a Greeza after death it would only be tier 3. But even a tier 3 Greeza is scary due to the amount of hax it has.

But yeah even if you can kill Beryudora I wouldn’t recommend it. Bullton is part of it and lore wise if you kill Bullton you summon a Greeza which can kinda force an inconclusive.

Last edited:
wait...

sumonning a tier 2 character isn't against the tournament rules?
Smurf hax and stuff above High 3-A indeed wasn't allowed. Does Beryudora get disqualified due to that? I get Greeza isn't that strong, but what about Bullton?

Smurf hax and stuff above High 3-A indeed wasn't allowed. Does Beryudora get disqualified due to that?
smurf hax IDK but seens like the summon is under high 3-A, but if smurf hax is a problem, It probable should(I wouldn't miss It, iT HAS SO MUCH RESISTENCES THAT WOULD JUST NUCK THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT)

Only Reiwa Era Bullton has summoned a tier 2 Greeza. And even then it was barely above baseline. A much weaker Bullton like the one Beryudora fused with wouldn't summon a tier 2 Greeza but a tier 3 Greeza.

Also Bullton is a 4 dimensional being but it has been regularly defeated by 3 dimensional beings so it’s really not that op it’s just really versatile. Heck High 4-C Ultraman defeated a Bullton during his series.

Alright then. In that case, I think the current consensus is that Belial advances?
I haven't quite counted the votes, but I think it was decided that Wiggly's winning hax is resisted, right?

Still technically a smurf hax
Ehh not really. Bullton’s ability mostly just allows it to manipulate space and time as well as things like physics and probably vectors since it was capable of changing the direction of attacks. But it hasn’t been shown to manipulate the literal 4th dimension. It has only shown to create mini pocket dimensions that loops characters and allows them to time travel.

Ehh not really. Bullton’s ability mostly just allows it to manipulate space and time as well as things like physics and probably vectors since it was capable of changing the direction of attacks. But it hasn’t been shown to manipulate the literal 4th dimension. It has only shown to create mini pocket dimensions that loops characters and allows them to time travel.
this think will win this tournament if the pointland monarch don't win against It in a coin flip...

I thought Smurf is like you are 9-B but can use hax like mind hax that works on higher dimensioned beings? Does opening a portal that sucks you into the 4th dimension really count as smurf hax?

I thought Smurf is like you are 9-B but can use hax like mind hax that works on higher dimensioned beings? Does opening a portal that sucks you into the 4th dimension really count as smurf hax?
well, smurf is a power that depends on outside forces to act, like smur imoratality is you can die, but someone will ressurect you... uhum, Hax means a power that you can use to deafeat someone in tiers above them you, like BFR, so using the power of a outside force to BFR the oponent is a Smurf hax... acctually all of his monsters powers are tecnically smurf hax... don't?

I see well if it’s anything Bullton has never really used that lvl of bfr itself. The only times it has ever used it was when other characters throw Bullton as a bfr weapon. Otherwise it regularly loses to characters tier 3 or below. But I guess I’ll let Don’tTalk decide if Beryudora gets to stay or not because of Bullton being potentially a smurf.

I see well if it’s anything Bullton has never really used that lvl of bfr itself. The only times it has ever used it was when other characters throw Bullton as a bfr weapon. Otherwise it regularly loses to characters tier 3 or below. But I guess I’ll let Don’tTalk decide if Beryudora gets to stay or not because of Bullton being potentially a smurf.
yes, better like this, and every other monster hax that he has would also thecnically be smurf as well...

Okay so looking back at some of the stuff regarding Bullton I think Beryudora should probably be removed from the tournament.

Bullton's 4th dimension bfr was actually able to cause Delta Rise Claw Z a Low 2-C to untransform and force Base Zero another Low 2-C to use his second strongest form to escape the bfr using time manipulation. And after doing that Zero was kind of out of energy. And this was Reiwa Era Bullton who is tier 3.

Yup all I can say now is damn it Bullton why are you so op. Like bfr’ing into the 4th dimension itself might not be considered smurf hax but it’s 4th dimension bfr was actually shown to affect Low 2-Cs so yeah it kind of is smurf hax.

Back