• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imbalanced World RP: Thread 1

Jirah made his best attempt to leap out of the way of the darkness orb. If he succeeded, the oni would proceed to charge at the beast on all fours, springing at the monster and swinging with his claws.

Dies rolls out of the way. "Qui auctorum evolutione aranearum Australia sit summarily extraxerit in platea, et percussit." She mumbles, she then creates a spear and throws it at the beast.

The orb explodes near the group, rather than contacting them directly, the explosion knocks the charging Jirah to the ground and causes the rest to stumble, while also damaging them. As a result, the spear misses the creature, the beam of light however, still hits, the creature is startled by it and takes minor damage, it lets out a great roar which shakes the foundations of the ruin the group is in, the beast charges at Silas and creates shadowy projections of large claws to strike at the group.

Of course it targets me.

I try running around the creature so that it is in between me and the rest of the group before increasing my glow to its highest levels in order to try and blind the creature. I also use light blasts on it to make sure that it is looking at me before I do it.

Managing to get up despite the explosion, Jirah snarled as he tried pouncing on the monster's back to bite and claw at it, while commanding his lesser demons to attack it from the sides.

Dies readies herself. "Quam longe parum lucernam iacit eius trabes! Ita lucet, ut a bono opere, in sitienti mundi!" She yells out, she activates her swords enchantment and starts swinging at the beast.

The shadowy claws strike at the group, as none of them attempted to defend themselves from the claws, the group takes substantial damage from these, but can still fight just as well. The weaker lesser demons die from the assault, leaving only the stronger one, which lightly damages the creature with its bladed arm.

The creature is startled again by the light and is briefly blinded by it, the light hurts the eyes of Dies and Jirah.

The beast knocks Jirah off with a pulse of darkness, though it is damaged by his attack.

Dies' heated slash cuts deep into the beast's flesh, causing it to recoil in pain.

The creature, still blinded, lets out an angered roar. The blood on the altar begins glowing and red energy streams towards the beast.

Forcing himself to rise yet again, Jirah tried attacking one of the monster's legs, biting and clawing in an attempt to disable the limb.

Dies keeps on slashing. "Ego autem comburet te, ego comburet te per, Quamquam ego sum damnati enim nos duo mendacium Et uri, hic ubi starlings volare." She says coldly.

Jirah successfully disables a leg, however the creature has many more, as such this is not much of an issue to it.

Dies' slashes scorch through the skin of the beast, leaving several wounds, it becomes clear that the beast has no blood at all.

In response to Silas' energy blasts, the streams solidify and become red spikes that extend toward the entire group, attempting to impale them.

The beast creates several shadowed limbs from its body uses them to strike at Dies.

Realizing she was literally the only one going this way, Oatricia decided that she might as well just keep going. Those people she had met seemed more than capable. Why not keep going.

Jirah commanded his demons to attack more of the monster's legs, while he immediately began tearing into the nearest leg himself.

Jirah's right leg is impaled by the spikes, as is Dies' left shoulder, the shadowed limbs miss their attack, Silas dodges the spikes sucessfully and blasts away the ones aiming for him.

The beast begins losing balance due to the removed legs, it draws in the blood from the Jirah and Dies' wounds and fires a beam of crimson energy directly at Silas, the shadowed limbs also strike at Silas.

I make a really bright and large shield of light in front of me as a distraction for the beast to think I'm still behind it and try running to hide behind to altar without the beast noticing.

Though faltering from the spikes in his leg, Jirah let out a roar of defiance as he bit and slashed at the creature's abdomen.

The Divine Phoenix said:
The lightning hits the creature again, knocking it off balance, some of the demonic energy blasts hit Jack.
I grunt in pain as the demon energy does quite the damage to me, but i grip my teeth and try to fight anyway.

Another opening

Seeing that the demon is off balance, i try a quite bold plan that could rather easilly backfire on me, but could also lead to my victory.

I enhance Stormblade with the power of wind and then, using the boost in precision and accuracy given to me by Typhoon, i throw my weapon at the demon to try impale his throat.

The shadow limbs are noticeably weaker now, no longer presenting an overwhelming force, Dies successfully severs them.

Silas successfully sneaks past the beast, which attacks and shatters the shield, but doesn't do so quickly enough to detect Silas.

The creature takes more damage from Jirah's slash.

The creature's flesh now seems to be distorting and melting, it seems like it is having trouble maintaining its form from all the damage it has sustained. The creature jumps back up to the altar and opens its mouth, which creates a dark swirl that attempts to pull in the group, it feels as though the creature is trying to rip out and feast on their very souls to regain its lost power.

@Overlord

Stormblade impales the demon's throat as it falls to the ground with a bloodcurdling screech.

From my hiding spot behind the altar, I start forming a large ball of light in between my hands. After a few seconds of charging, I peek out and fire the ball as a beam into the creature's head.

Dies creates a spear and sticks it into the ground, she hold on so she wont get succed in. "Se non timere tenebras. Erat in tenebris." She fires a huge gloom laser at the monsters head.

Bellowing in rage, Jirah entered his Kaiju's Fury, his veins glowing blue as he enlarged in size. Parting his jaws, the oni discharged a stream of blue fire at the monster.

The attacks striking the beast's head stop it's last resort soul devouring attack, the beast's body begins to discorporate from the severe damage it has now sustained, as the beast fades away, voices can be heard thanking the group for freeing them from their suffering, a brief red glow shines from the altar, Silas can see a dagger lying on the altar where the beast was.

Great, it worked !

I jump on top of the demon's chest, grabbing with my left hand the handle of the sword and pushing it sideways to cut more of the his neck, meanwhile grasping my right hand the face of the creature and start pulling upwards to try rip it's head off.

The dagger seems to be made for cutting flesh, it has an ominous pulsing red orb in the center of it, the orb seems to call out to Dies.

The demon's head falls off, however, as Jack stands on top of it, the demon begins moving and grabs him with its claws.

The dagger seems to radiate an unnatural bloodlust, Dies can feel the dagger's desire to take more lives once again.

"Its well crafted." She says plainly, Dies chuckles. "Post o ensis, postea~." She puts the dagger away for later use. "Alright, lets go." Dies says plainly once more, she starts walking back out of the cave.

The left path leads to what appears to be an old blacksmith's forge, several rusted swords and daggers can be seen scattered across the room. There seems to be a partially broken sheet of black metal on the forge itself.

Back