• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imbalanced World RP: Thread 1

The old man looks at the dagger carefully, the orb glows briefly in response to this. "Yes, indeed, very well, you have convinced me, it seems you've went through a lot, judging by your wounds, here, this should do for payment, keep the dagger, preferably away from me, that thing is cursed." The old man says, handing over 5 gold to the group.

The Divine Phoenix said:
The humanoids continue moving closer to Patricia, it is now clear they have no legs and have large, clawed arms, the mist forms into water, which now surrounds Patricia.
"Okay, step back, now," she said as she took a few steps back, trying to keep her rifle on one of them. "I won't hesitate to blow your brains out."

The humanoids don't seem to understand Patricia's words, they seem aggressive, several jets of water launch towards Patricia from the water, they begin moving closer, seemingly preparing to slash at Patricia.

The group, including Alexander, overhears some people talking about an anomaly that had occurred in the nearby city.

Jack overhears similar information from the mercenaries.

The Divine Phoenix said:
You see groups of mercenaries walking about the building, some bookshelves with books in them, as well as some weapons scattered about the place.
I take a closer look at the weapons.

The weapons seem like conventional swords and the like, there are some manatech weapons lying near a group of mercenaries.

"Whats this about a anomaly? What can be so anomal that its got this kinda talk about it?" Alexander asks the people talking.

I move closer to the group of mercenarier, so to better listen of what their are talking about, also to get a closer look at those sweat manatech weapons.

"Haven't seen it yet, but the empire's called for all the help they can, seems something happened and made their power system go haywire, an entire area of the city had to be locked off because of it." one of the group replies

The request board has one new request, it looks surprisingly official compared to the rest and goes as follows:

"Help contain the anomaly in the glorious manatech city of Elumia: By the decree of his imperial highness, all able bodied warriors and workers are to assist in containing the anomaly in the city, they will be rewarded according to their contribution."

The mercenaries can be heard talking:

"Yeah, they're calling everyone they can to the Elumia, must be real serious, I can't wait to see how much they pay us for something like that." Another mercenary says "Eh, the empire's pretty stingy, but this time might be an exception, so you never know."

The weapons are 2 rifles, a battleaxe, a sword and twin daggers.

[They aren't sniper rifles, just ordinary rifles]

The mercenaries notice you looking at their weapons. "Hey, you want something from us? Why are you looking at our gear like that?"

A woman from the group responds "I'm afraid we can't sell these right now, we're heading out soon and leaving one of us unarmed would be a bad idea."

A man passes by and sees Silas looking around. "I assume you want to know where Elumia is? Lots of people are heading out now that that request showed up, go to the plain outside of town and there's a road leading to Elumia from there, it's the city closest to here."

The Divine Phoenix said:
A woman from the group responds "I'm afraid we can't sell these right now, we're heading out soon and leaving one of us unarmed would be a bad idea."
"I see, i see, another question, where did ya get this gun from ?"

I ask the woman,

The Divine Phoenix said:
The humanoids don't seem to understand Patricia's words, they seem aggressive, several jets of water launch towards Patricia from the water, they begin moving closer, seemingly preparing to slash at Patricia.
Patricia can just barely avoid the water and groans. Great, this was problematic. She then took her rifle and fired at one of the three demon thing's head.

@Overlord

"At Elumia, of course, it's where most manatech weapons are produced, though right now thanks to that anomaly, they haven't been able to make them as fast." The woman replies.

@Jacky

The demon recoiled from the shot, but was alive, the other two demons were now closer to Patricia and sliced directly at her, their claws were covered in fast moving streams of water.

"It's the closest city to this little town here, past the plain outside of town is a road that leads straight there, though the road tends to have a fair bit of demon attacks." The woman replies. "If you're trying to get yourself a manatech weapon, it's the place to go, but the prices might be a bit higher than usual."

"Thanks"

Then, i activate Typhoon Tripple Speed Boost and rush out of the house.

GUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNSGUNS

I think as i dash towards Elumia

"Ah! You maggot!" Though she was scratched up pretty badly by the two slashes towards her, she raised her gun up and whacked it at one of them like a club. "I'll take you all down!"

Meanwhile, a little gem hidden in her pocket would glow with intensity, before three ghosts would spawn out of nowhere, and prepare themselves for the fight.

(Do I decide what the ghosts look like and stuff or...?))

[Yes, you decide what they look like for these ones, later ones will look like the people they were before dying.]

@Group While Dies, Jirah and Silas are walking across the field, they see Jack rush by them at incredible speed, heading in the direction of Elumia.

@Overlord Jack runs through the plains quickly and reaches the road, in the distance, he can see a fight going on. He is out of breath due to his use of speed.

@Jacky The creature is knocked back, the other attacker is surprised by the ghosts appearing, the last creature launches a stream of water at the ghosts.

Back