• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
After your comment from before, I held off from using it already. Thank you for the render!

Therefir said:
It would look better without the shadow to be honest.
In my pion, it looks better without Shadow which I initally did but I have tried my best with the shadow with the limited time that I had. I will improve next time.

I mean, if removing the shadow is preferred, we can always use The Foolish Omniscient Guy's render of the picture.

Starter Pack said:
I mean, if removing the shadow is preferred, we can always use The Foolish Omniscient Guy's render of the picture.
The shadow's presence is more of a personal taste, you know :p. Choose the render that will fit your needs the best!

Hm, then I'll leave the picture with the shadow there for the time being. But, I'll actually upload the shadowless version of the render onto the site, so people have options in that regard.

Yobo Blue said:
I know the image might not be the best, but can someone render False Caster?
Nah, the artifacts are way too hard to eliminate. I'm sorry if borders look bad, I'm learning new techniques to render, so my quality is temporarily bad until I'll master them. Done~

Sixo Bullets said:
Image isn't amazing quality to be honest, but may I request someone to render Daiya Higashikata? Either of those images would suffice.
I think that the quality can be improved, don't worry. Gonna work when the night will end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back