• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixo Bullets said:
Could someone render this guy for me? I had a pic of him done before but this is much higher quality.
Are those soda cans behind him part of the character or the background? I can't really tell.

@Yobo Blue

That's a rough render. Not sure how it'll look in an actual page though. I could've rendered him, but my sister is sleeping in my PC room.

Eh. If I'm being honest it's my first time rendering something that isn't just a while background, so I kind of expected that. Any specific issues?

Mostly the yellowish border that stays here after the crop. See the edges, detect them and try to fix them by precisely erasing them without ruining the character's main border.

Sixo Bullets said:
I know this guys foot is covered by the Digimon Symbol so it'd be better to cut off.

If anyone could do this guy I'd appreciate it a lot.
Interesting. I'll ask The Foolish Omniscient Guy to render it because I'm loaded with other request. Then I'll help him recreate the foot.

I figured it out, but, for the record, it doesn't. I had to copy the image and paste it in, usually that isn't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back