• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really apologize for the amount of Digimon things I come here for.

Garudamon art mini (1)
If someone could render this I'd appreciate it. for the fifth time.

^that image is in low quality and size, if a possible link/upload a higher quality image to render

Sixo Bullets said:
That is the highest quality possible to my knowledge and capabilities.
I think it's possible to upscale the quality without much loss. Though I'll go to school soon, I can't help you much :(

But try to use one of the Waifu2X sites. They allow you to upscale the anime-styled art (It also works on other cartoon-styled art) 2 times the original.

Don't make decisions for me Starter

I actually wasn't sure about a render, the creator of the verse has some policies against how his art is used and it includes creating too many renders for his characters (it's complicated). I'm still kinda learning my way around these policies.

The Divine Phoenix said:
So should I post the render or not?
It seems that the author of the game is not okay with the whole cast being rendered. Prefer not to upload or else we might get problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back