• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Ninja Rick (Madara vs Rick Sanchez)

maybe as long as rick wants it to be.

but i agree with your statement. Though i argue most of the time. rick presses the button. and madara is hopeless frozen in time.

Fun fact: it affects time on a universal scale.
Madara can wood release which spawns on rick and restrains, or speed amp with body flicker, or even just susanoo to restrain from range. I don't think rick has any time to pull a time stop off.

Madara can wood release which spawns on rick and restrains, or speed amp with body flicker, or even just susanoo to restrain from range. I don't think rick has any time to pull a time stop off.

i'm pretty sure rick can quickly press the button. they're fifty ft apart. that's pretty far. and the forcefield will protect him from that.

You can't bump twice in 1 day, and you may have to give up on the match, it has to many highly interpretable variables.

Might as well close the thread since every 10 messages a new laundry list for Rick is made so that Madara doesn't neg him or so he doesn't stomp Madara

Back