• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I'm Immortal""No U". Salem vs Sun-Il

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Salem

Sun-Il

Speed Equal for obvious reasons.

Sword of Dan Sun for obvious reasons.

Takes place in Korea... somewhere. Where in Korea doesn't really change the match for either.

Probably not. Salem could probably get a knockout with ice, and Sun-Il might try to just BFR her, since the idea of a monster not having the ability to escape an ID is something he actually believes.

Honestly, I find Salem knocking out Sun-ll with ice to be very unlikely. Truth Wagon couldn't knock him out, and that guy has blades that cut at a cellular level. Unless you mean that she'll freeze him.

Sun-ll could win, since he can likely just outlast her. But other than that, they can't get past the other's regen.

Correction. It takes maybe 30 seconds to regen from death. From any other wound like losing an eye, an arm, a leg, it's pretty brief before he's fully restored.

Sun-Il's regen barely takes a few seconds.

But why does Salem get class G by upscaling from Class K luke that? By that logic Sun-Il would be far higher as well.

Now that I think about it, he still should scale about 300 meter tall golems, so... Might need to change that later.

Salem = Prime Ozpin >4x> Maidens >>>>>>>>> Pro Huntsmen level characters >>> Huntsmen in Training who can lift 340994 kg

Litentric Teon said:
Correction. It takes maybe 30 seconds to regen from death. From any other wound like losing an eye, an arm, a leg, it's pretty brief before he's fully restored.
When did it take that much? When he got his powers he was being actively ripped apart, so it was more of a "getting hurt faster than you heal" deal.

I was being generous with my times. Lowballing majorly.

Also, lifting strength doesn't scale to AP.

And yeah, Sun-ll probably has superior lifting strength to that golem. So he probably should be higher.

Either way, TK crush is not viable enough to win con if he just outlasts or eventually just leaves her in the ID barrier.

Salem's AP is Low 7-B, Shin is only Low 7-B with a weapon that doesnt scale to his durability

Limitless stamina counters outlasting

Is outlasting in the sense of waiting for someone to die of old age even allowed?

*****, I tought that was changed...

Shin is High 7-C in all keys, that should've been updated (by me, so shame on me), he scales above 500 kilotons, a little bit more, and a lot more with stat amps.

As for the golem, even ignoring that it's made out of metal, it still gets 129879000 kilograms, which is to be expected by mountain dwarfing giants.

Wokistan said:
Is outlasting in the sense of waiting for someone to die of old age even allowed?
When I asked, the eventual answer was a yes, but it wasn't unanonimous. Both are immortal tough, so I doubt that's an option regardless.

I think his lifting strength is getting updated.

Also, crushing him into a ball? He can regen from that. And teleport himself or his blade.

To what?

He would be constantly held in a ball, he can regen but he'd just regen into the shape of a ball. He can teleport but that wont stop Salem from just TKing him again.

Class G. 54x baseline.

I mean, being held in a ball would likely kill him. And he'd regen. Get crushed, regen. I mean, he's not dead, so I don't think that really counts as winning. Like, it's still a stalemate in that case.

And if he teleports his sword in her face I highly doubt she'll be able to maintain her telekinesis so simply.

But is this method of incap really viable here?

Guess we'll wait for the lifting strength update.

However, that also doesn't address a blade coming to spear her in her face from point blank range. She's not going to be able to maintain her telekinesis so simply. And because he regens so quick, each time he feels even the hint of TK upon him, he'll likely just teleport the sword right in front of her face, and seek to close the distance.

Actually, he himself can teleport as well. So such a method of incap is a bit impractical here.

Back