• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"IM GONNA WRECK YOUR SWAMP!"

Someone should look at Ralph's dungeon wall bust, it looks high-end 9-B or even 9-A to me.

He also caused a volcano to erupt in the first movie with his fisits. Someone should probably do a calculation for that.

Peppypony said:
He also caused a volcano to erupt in the first movie with his fisits. Someone should probably do a calculation for that.
Not just that, the fall at the very end looks FAR upper level then anything Wall and Small Building will give you.

Joaco0902 said:
Carrión fight club is not really the place for feats...
Nevertheless despite overall absudity that cfc has and that some people in this site won't always like bringing up, I would take it with a pinch of salt as there is a calulation in said video which seemed like SOME Form of effort was put in it (13:34). APPARENTLY he timed the length he was falling which would be "27 straight seconds." Raplh was falling at "Four thousand three hundred and sixty feet." to which he used a gravity formula to apply the damage he took on how Ralph weighs 643 pounds and the time of the fall then plummet, once he plugs those in the said formula the overall impact from this fall was in his words "124,000,000 Newtons." And while he was dazed by this blow he is undoubtably still very much intact and has conscience.

Again, take it with a pinch of salt maybe you guys can do so much better.

Again, take it with a pinch of salt maybe you guys can do so much better.

Me? No no no, I'm really young to do that type of math. It's just that, I don't really trust cfc.

Joaco0902 said:
And he's also supposed to destroy the building. Possible 8-C?
Well yeah he was able to easily shake it and send rubbel falling to the ground it could be possible that he can also mind you its an 11 story building, hell all the said 9 level feats that are labeled on his profile are done VERY CASUALLY as well but much more then Shrek's, And the fall which would at least rank higher then the measley 9 ratings.

Also why in the world does Ralph only have "Peak Human." Lifting Strength? I'm pretty damn sure at of all things this should be updated right away as Ralph is no slouch in this category also having lifted FAR Heavier things then himself or a cybug.

Back