• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Going to Be Busy...

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
So I'm going to be following Azzy's lead by calling in a leave of absence in advance.

I probably won't be available much at all from now until the end of next week because of my three morning finals. My mom is also currently in the hospital due to having lung and stomach infections, which puts even more pressure on me.

Unless you really need my input on something, I'm going to ask that you please try to find another Staff Member to help you out until May 11th or 12th, by then I'll be free to handle most requests while I'm in the process of moving out of my college dorm.

This is completely understandable, specially under such circumstances.

Please, take all the time that you need for your studies and specially for your mother. Real life, family particularly, should always come first.

You're a great member of our community, and a good friend. You have my sympathies, and my best wishes regarding your mother's health.

Good luck on the finals dude, and I pray that your mother makes a full recovery very soon.

As others have mentioned, this is very understandable. I hope that your mother makes a full recovery, and good luck with your schoolwork.

I can't really add anything to everyone else's replies so yeah... good luck on your exams and I hope your mother becomes healthy soon.

Good luck with your exams, and best of wishes to your mother, i hope she recovers soon

I overcame similar events earlier and very understand you right now, good luck with study and take care of your mom. As Matthew said previously, real life always will be in the first place and family above all, other things is nothing in comparable to it, so good luck to you.

I hope your mom recovers soon. Good luck for your exams.

<Mom is in the hospital due to lung and stomach infections.

....Jesus Christ.

Take care of yourself and take a month if you have to, I pray your mother comes out okay.

Such condolences for you and your ill mother.

I would tell of my story of how me & my mom were driven out of my old house, though I'm mentioning nothing else.

If you still want to do the translation request by the time the approximate date of suggestion, I'll be waiting until then.

Don't worry though, If you do deny the request before said date, I do have a backup that's also decent in JP translation.

For now, please just worry about your personal life, Finals, Loved ones, the things that matter to you more than Wikia. This is getting somber, so I'll zip it from here...

Good luck IRL...

I don't comment a lot in threads (hell, this is one of the... 4 times i've done this so far), but i just had to stop by and wish you good luck, and i hope your mother gets well soon.

Back