• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm bored. Jotaro w/Fan Concept Star Platinum Requiem vs Novel Kars

Don't ask how or where I found this. The second paragraph in the link to information about Star Platinum Requiem is about The World Requiem, so just start from the third paragrah down.

Passively sending major threats on a journey and Eternal Fortune via Time Manipulation vs Conceptual Understanding

Star Platinum Requiem in his physical form is said to have the strength to move mountains with a finger, so he's gotta be at least 7-A, likely a higher degree of 7-A, possibly High 7-A. Star Platinum Requiem is also said to have sub-molecular precision and perception that is adequate enough to see distant stars clearly from light years away. That doesn't change much, however. His passive Requiem abilities in both his physical and reversed forms are likely his wincons though. You can learn about Star Platinum Requiem's reversed form in the informational page I linked.

Victory condition for Star Platinum Requiem is incapacitating Kars. Kars' victory conditions are pretty much anything.

Star Platinum Requiem's state of mind probably always consists of using his abilities to protect Jotaro against those whom the latter knows is a threat. Kars is in character.

No prior knowledge, but Jotaro (and therefore Star Platinum Requiem) and Kars know that the other is a major threat. Though, Jotaro has probably also heard about stories of canon Kars from Joseph, but that won't matter since Jotaro doesn't know what Kars looks like.

Since Star Platinum Requiem is a complete Requiem Stand similar to Gold Experience Requiem, and unlike the incomplete Requiem Stand that is Chariot Requiem, his Stand Stats are probably inapplicable. However, that's an assumption.

Jotaro and Kars start 3 meters away from each other.

Speed is equalized because the informational page says that Star Platinum Requiem is faster than light despite regular Star Platinum already being faster than light.

Note: I didn't completely explain Star Platinum Requiem. I'll remind you to read from the third paragraph down in the link to the informational page about Star Platinum Requiem entirely and pay attention to what is said about him. Also, I say the abilities are passive since it's Jotaro fighting Kars with Star Platinum Requiem as it uses it's abilities to incapacitate Kars. It's similar to Giorno using Gold Experience Requiem to attack an opponent as the latter uses his ability to reset the opponent's actions to zero.

Round 1: Jotaro with Star Platinum Requiem in it's physical form

Round 2: Jotaro with Reversed Star Platinum Requiem

Will Kars never reach the truth that will occur or will he understand and copy this supreme Stand?
Sptw
There were no cool designs of Star Platinum Requiem, so here's Part 4 Star Platinum.

Kars Novel
Kars

But seriously, I think for round 1 either Star Platinum allows Kars to do whatever he wants for enternity in a time loop, or Kars U N D E R S T A N D S what's going on and hax stomps Jotaro from what I can tell

I don't even think they'd meet face to face in the second match, tbh.

I can infer from the OP's phrasing about Star Platinum Requiem's ability that it manipulates the opponent's perception of time to make them think that time is happening to them, but in reality, they have ceased all actions and aren't doing anything at all. It doesn't trigger a time loop. I think you got confused and thought that it were a time loop because of the mention of Bites the Dust's function. That's what I can infer from it. However, I think someone else should have a better, more accurate and detailed explanation than I do.

But as far as I can tell, Star Platinum Requiem manipulates Kars' perception of time, to which Kars thinks he has now succeeded, while in reality he has ceased all actions and will remain as such for eternity.

tbh this seems like something Kars could understand. Kars has shown capable of figuring out things he should have absolutely no idea on. It's even pointed out, Funny makes a point to say that Kars, somehow, knows that JoJi is a singularity, yet Kars has absolutely no way of figuring that out and even if he did why would he have figured it out because as far as Kars knows, JoJi being anything isnt important. Butyet he still somehow knows and pulled that info out his ass.

Not to mention Kars has dealt with things ******* with his perception before, he sometimes even does it to himself.

Also >Kars Victory conditions are anything.

BTD says hi.

I don't think BTD would do anything here. D4C sounds feasable but BTD seems like one of the things this ability is specifically designed to counter. I'm pretty sure it would lead to the same thing that Kira experienced right after he died (only Kars would likely be able to tell almost immediately). Jotaro probably wouldn't be able to defeat Kars in any other way, even if Kars didn't have U N D E R S T A N D. I think that the only way Jotaro "wins" if if htey don't fight, hence the convenient passive "Star Platinum" (assuming Kars' resistance to fate manipulation isn't powerful enough for this ability)

>I don't think BTD would do anything here.

It would for the sole reason it's not linked with kars, at all, in the slightest, Kars stole it but it's technically not his even if it listens to him and hangs around him. Unless SPR is gonna effect KQ as well, which I doubt given it's not a threat at all, all it's doing is saving Kars, given Kars getting effect would do nothing to it, it would take action regardlss and save the day.

I mean if SPR sees Killer Queen, a Stand that initially belonged to a murderer, then he might realize something's up and use his ability on him as well. I'm not trying to pull a NLF, but the post never said anything about not being able to affect more than one target.

Why would he assume that? Especially if this is supposed to be Part 3 Jotaro. He aint omniscient.

The post also only said it effects major threats. BTD isnt a huge threat to Jotaro, especially when all it's doing is bring Kars back. It's a major issue, but it's not a threat to Jotaro, it's bringing back a threat but in the same vain, you may as well argue that jewelry shop woman was a threat to Jotaro because she caused Dio to heal and put Jotaro in danger hrough Dio.

Your post made me realize I didn't specify which Jotaro this is. Also, I said "major threats" because I feel like SPR has no reason to use it on those who don't threaten him or Jotaro. However, since Killer Queen could save Kars, whom SPR views as a threat in this situation, SPR could use his ability on him. Though, SPR doesn't know that Killer Queen can do so, but he's also not here to take any chances. Also, SPR can still stop time, and Jotaro uses Time Stop as a maneuver to analyize a situation in combat or to gain the upper hand against an enemy. I wasn't assuming that SPR would know what Killer Queen is about to do, but that doesn't mean he won't immediately go into threat mode. About what you said about which Jotaro this is, I was thinking Part 5 Jotaro since Part 5 is when Requiem is shown to people other than the one who discovered it.

Wait? Are you implying you're deciding how this Requiem works? At that point you may as well make it to hard counter Kars, I thought we were discussing an established fan creation like the 7th Stand User or something.

Star Platinum would have to know BTD is gonna save Kars, he doesnt know. Especially if you say its passive, yoyre describing it like it's manual but you said it was passive? If he doesnt know what he's gonna do then he wouldnt know he's a major threat, he may assume it's a threat, but that's only if it's manifested. There's also D4CU who isnt bound to Kars and can piss off an do it's own thing, if SP isnt expecting a Stand to manifst out of nowhere than go aight imma head out he may not get it in time.

Time Stop aint helping anyone here, other than Kars because adaption, especially because he already has a suped up time stop.

I doubt any Jotaro other than his prime could handle a requiem, that shit requires you to be in your peak and prime. Although Part 5 is still a ways off of Part 6 so who knows.

This is all implying Kars doesnt realize he's being effected by a Requiem ability and breaks out of it.

Back