• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm afraid it's time for you to walk the Plank Gumball (Grace)

Worst of all is that I didn't even ask Christian, I asked another guy.

Also I was serious when I said TTG was good.

I guess you know you are not the most combat-savvy person if you have tons of shit like time stop, time travel, death manipulation, fusion, possession, a magic notebook, a helmet that grants you supernatural luck, and explosion manipulation but you never use 99% of them in-character and you lose to someone like Izuku Midoriya

When you have a bunch of broken hax but you lose to someone who got destroyed by Po from Kung Fu Panda....

Also, thing is, is that if Gumball took advantage of his hax like a certain Rabbit in Tier 4, he could be stomping tier 5's, but instead he is losing to everyone

That thing looks like a guy on crack.

It's also odd that Thanos can defeat Goku, the Magic School Bus, Wario, and tie with Link and he loses to a purple bear on crack from Cartoon Network

Well tbf Mid-Godly Regenerationn (Which is now type 8 immortality but it basically works the same way) is pretty broken for a tier 8 character

Back