• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I might go for Johnny since he has more ways to deal with Patchy. However Patchys time stop/time manipulation, plot manipulation, causality manipulation, and toon force might be effective if he uses it correctly however we can’t guarantee he’d use it in a battle situation but there’s a chance he might. I’ll wait for what everyone else thinks but Johnny’s probably got my vote.

Also there’s a HUGE trend in Johnny Test battles lol! I might make a match with him but I don’t know who to put him up against yet.

Hold up i thought you couldn't do bouts with Patchy? And if he is heavily anchored this way then I may go for Johknee Testla.

Last edited:
Back