• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm a bad person and I don't feel bad about remaking this (TEOM vs Yakou)

>Insane Precog

>Attempting to use this argument on a 40K character that isn't named Saint Celestine

The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD Wii U Ganondorf Laugh
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD Wii U Ganondorf Laugh

Ahriman alone is able to process like Billions of possibilities in a nanosecond.

Eldrad calls that "cute baby stuff"

According to Azzy, he apparently can do that really fast

^Judging from this you were

You didnt get that I was joking in my first reply, that's why I was disappointed, boi.

ovo

PaChi2 said:
If I recall correctly Yakou has some kind of insane precog and 1-A BFR and thus he will pull the winning condition before the emprah unless you think the emprah will simply erase someone he just met asap.
What joke?

Apparently yakou's precog is from hajun and allows him to see all of creation including the future, dimensions and souls and is>someone who can see infinite possibilities.

I really want to know what part Yakou plays in KKK, considering he's so far above the rest of the Eastern Expedition

Also isn't the infinite possibilities chick only her own possibilities? Not the possibilities of the entire multiverse?

Monarch Laciel said:
I really want to know what part Yakou plays in KKK, considering he's so far above the rest of the Eastern Expedition
Remind me who's the EE again?

I already knew about emperor precog from observing emperor vs ukg, i was just stating something i learned about yakou, i wasn't voting or leaning either way, i am just going to observe this match as well.

Ryuusui precog is literally seeing all infinite variation of the future from infinite possibilities (infinite other Ryusuuis from infinite multiverses)

And she says her precog is literally shit and pathetic in comparison to Yakou.

ALRF said:
Ryuusui precog is literally seeing all infinite variation of the future from infinite possibilities (infinite other Ryusuuis from infinite multiverses)

And she says her precog is literally shit and pathetic in comparison to Yakou.
I need you in the Keishirou vs 1440 thread, my boi.

@Azzy

Yakou mostly plays depending on the future he perceives. So sometimes you see him instantly summoning his familiars Niko and Teirei, sometimes just opting for his Meteros, sometimes just knocking out his opponent.

It's basically: Precog > See the future > use the best and safest options

Didn't they fuse to do that? Doesn't really matter, just want to clarify.

Is there anything at all on how useful Yakou's regen is beyond "Unknown"?

All Taikyoku users have regen.

The problem with his, is that he has 0/colorless unlike your usual Taiji users so you can't say it's definitely the same as those who hold the power that is origin of all things and what makes them transdual.

I'm having a problem with Yakou himself. Specifically, this Yakou is incapable of interacting with others due to his nature (Sensory of Hajun and born from her Taikyoku). To do so, he aligns his hierarchy of existence with others, basically sharing the same point of view with others.

The problem is despite all of this, Yakou still constantly occupies his Mandala (His own universe found in the realm of the Throne, a hyperdimensional space) is numerously stated to be still stuck in.

That either means he does some reality warping shenanigans or the Yakou that is there is nothing more than an Astral Projection of the true Yakou

So Azzy, which do you think has it?

Or is it inconclusive to you?

I don't know a ton about Yakou, but assuming speed equalized a both have their higher immortalities restricted, I'm leaning towards inconclusive. IDK.

I think it's inconclusive.

Yakou essentially fights by how he sees the future. So he probably would know nothing would take out Emprah nothing more than his summon.

Another thing could work is his Mental World, where he can transport someone consciousness to this worlds he creates. He could transport even the likes of Ryuusui Mikado who could expand her mind to perceive the hyperdimensional Throne and even see (albeit with difficulty), the one who occupies it. Though i don't know if this is enough to take care of the Throne.

Back