• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
this is more then likely a stomp, but may as well do it...

Both 4-A because SBA would make it a 1-A vs a 1-B otherwise... even if that 1-A has a limited time span of existing

speed equal so Ares doesn't oh my god blitz

Battle takes place in the Imperal Palace throne room, because Emps throws 1-A EE gg otherwise

The Manly Man-Emperor of Mankind: 0

Some Edgy War God: 0

Emps ascends into his 1-A form and bitch slaps: 0

Anyways, like I said in the OP this is probably a stomp, but I'm going into this saying i literally know nothing on sogontosverse

Emps has done a few things, first is Psychic punching a bitch around, which probably won't work here, BFR which is High 1-B, which will almost certainly work, and just blowing a bitch up, everything after that is just a pick of the draw of his list of haxes, the reason i think this is probably a stomp is because 1-A EE that laughs its ass off at Immortality, which is infinities above what Ares could hope to take is certainly an option for The Emperor here, which should be coming out if the Emperor actually thought his life was in danger

and then there is the issue that the Emperor has 1-A resistances... that is self-explanatory.

frankly the other match I thought of was Cerberus vs Kitten but Cerberus has Mid-Godly regen which throws anything Kitten can do to him out the window

and 4-B might as well not be there because everyone in TTS scales to borderline 4-A because Emps scales that high and everyone of note either has unknown durability(I'm looking at you Vulkan) or scales to harming or just scales above Custodes, which all downscale from Kitten, who scales to getting smacked around by a casual Emps without noticeable damage

Not trying to be too mean, I mean I am gonna come off as little mean but don't take this as too meanspirited mean, but.
It would help a little if both profiles here were a bit improved on, mainly Ares. Even for stuff thats a bit irrelevant to this fight, like Ares missing speed blogposts and some shortening on both profiles length (Theres even points where Ares resistances seemingly repeat themselves without reason ie his resistance to immortality negation.). Please don't take this the wrong way but, again especially in Ares case I think some reformatting would help make his profile and this thread more approachable to people unfamilar with both characters like me. Threads here even with far more clear cut and less complex characters don't get a lot of votes or attention here so just consider that a little.
tl;dr Ares profile gives me a headache as it is with its current formatting.

In any case I'm just going to go inconclusive. I can't really feel I can give a proper assertion of what exactly would happen here because of what I just stated.

To be fair some of my stuff isn't much better on the readability side of things, I've give that.

I did not make the Ares profile(and I would NEVER put a profile out in that state), but yes it could use some serioue cleanup, putting all of the resistances in one place for instance.

Also TTS Emps really isn't all that complex, after he does the four things he has shown to do its a massive coin flip on what he would use next due to his lack of combat scenarios in TTS as a whole, with the one that the Emperor could have actually fought in he just opted to put up his "cheese shields" and send his mind somewhere else for the duration of the fight.

Now Ares on the other hand... outside of the dreadful profile setup there isn't really much I can see him doing here, since it is entirely unknown if Emps regen is actually combat-acclible or not, since it has never been shown, but we could just scale to Vulkan and there goes any chance Ares has

And yes I said four on purpose because I forgot that TTS Emps throws Warp Storms at bitches
To be fair some of my stuff isn't much better on the readability side of things, I've give that.
Well, I try to make my shit readable, considering I have(admittedly planned) FC characters that have utter walls of hax that would make the Aethyr Manip page blush

Also does Ares use that planet bust in-character? Because that would Bloodlust the emperor and cause 1-A EE to get thrown out

Again going back to Ares, but it could just use some general layout improvements/clarification. I know you didn't make Ares, ReaperMan, just putting that out there for if/when the author reads the thread. I'd be more mean spirited if I didn't say anything or didn't comment on it at all.

As for your question, I have no idea, it's probably best to wait for a reply from TyrannoDoom before continuing any discussion regarding Ares capabilities.

Again going back to Ares, but it could just use some general layout improvements/clarification. I know you didn't make Ares, ReaperMan, just putting that out there for if/when the author reads the thread. I'd be more mean spirited if I didn't say anything or didn't comment on it at all.

As for your question, I have no idea, it's probably best to wait for a reply from TyrannoDoom before continuing any discussion regarding Ares capabilities.
I know, but I did message TyrannoDoom about this thread as I made it

Yeah, a guy with 1-A stuff vs a 4-A which doens't resist 1-A stuff makes this a stomp

And i'm going to massively reform Ares's profile.
That profile is old and at a time where i was new at making profiles

Last edited:
if Emps regen is actually combat-acclible or not, since it has never been shown, but we could just scale to Vulkan and there goes any chance Ares has
Ares negates High-Godly ya know.

anyways, not that it would matter, Emp has 1-A EE so Ares will get slapped to ass like when he got his ass handled to Zeus one time

Ares negates High-Godly ya know.

anyways, not that it would matter, Emp has 1-A EE so Ares will get slapped to ass like when he got his ass handled to Zeus one time
Ares should have type 5 immortality by the way, being Transcendent of death itself should grant type 5 immortality

Also Emps would far sooner BFR or Warp Storm then he would EE

Back