• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm a bad person and I don't feel bad about remaking this (TEOM vs Yakou)

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
Yakou got some nifty things thanks to alrfy so...it's time to unleash hell!!!! TEOM vs Yakou

Battle takes place in edo japan

Speed Equalized base yakou and in the materium key for TEOM is used

The Emperor of Mankind: 0

Yakou Madara: 0

Inconclusive and they do questionable things: 7

I did the will of Haju

well 1-A things came up so i can't miss this opportunity

Hmm what a good fight but if Yakou can creat a black hole and throw TEOM in there he should win. But can TEOM teleport?

he doesn't have BFR and don't remember he can create black holes out of his face iirc ALRFY should know best on this

as in i don't think he ever made a black hole and throw ppl in AFAIK though he has taikyoku just the value is 0 so he can access throne which is 1-A object though he isn't 1-A just how his abilities can interact i think was the explaination waiting for ALRFY

what do you mean backed up? I only remember because he has taikyoku even if its 0 and colorless can do reality warping and has access the throne and managed to survive in there while he was 4-C last time i checked with alrfy. Need the dood himself to get here :V

his RW likely with taikyoku (Can alter his own hierarchy of existence as he deems fit. Making it lower or higher to the point he could interact with and reach realms beyond dimensions such as the Throne, which he can manipulate and interfere with, and Singularity, a "colorless" place created from the clash of Hadou Gods Laws existing outside the Throne's authority and where shades of previous Hadous reside) though i could be wrong this is from page and again alrfy mentions having taikyoku even 0 has some form of cosmic RW though i do know he resists soul shit on 1-A iirc which: (His own soul could take on the shades of Hadou Gods without being overwhelmed. Can adjust his own soul to resist effects that could negatively impact him such as the Throne and the Singularity)

i don't remember resisting specifically EE but having his mental and soul resistance which survived from the shades of the hadous he can live but again not that sure with EE specifically

never seen his resistance to that and i just realized @Aboogieyessir that he does create black holes only idk how he applies it so >_> (i'm blind)

I honestly don't know why Yakou has Black Hole Manipulation when he never did something of the like

I'm honestly questioning if erasing Madara on a High 1-B level will actually do anything to him.

Well what i thought that Yakou's black hole can drag The Emperor Of Mankind in it or try to put him in there by forcing him.

Alternatively GEoM can erase him on a scale 1-As can't do diddly about.

So?

Not even the 4 chaos gods could bring Horus back after Emprah was done screwing around and erased him.

If I recall correctly Yakou has some kind of insane precog and 1-A BFR and thus he will pull the winning condition before the emprah unless you think the emprah will simply erase someone he just met asap.

Back