• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tohru and Lucoa are too broken, Elma and Kanna are the opposite, so here we are with #JusticeForIlulu

Ilulu vs Natsu (His first High 6-C form. I think it's with Igneel's power but Idk. This guy's got more keys than a piano)

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

Natsu Anime S2
IluluManga

I can't find the reason for her being Large Island. It says it was because she could hurt Tohru so I went to Tohru's page and it just took me to a calc that said Tohru was Multi Continental and the other calc on her page said she was Mountain level so I'm a little confused on why she's High 6-C.

Okay, I found it. I'm going to vote Natsu since they are both comparable in AP. Ilulu>164 gigatons and Natsu >>>121 gigatons. Natsu can just burn through Illulu's acid with his fire. He would eat Ilulu's fire and become stronger. His attacks would also do more damage to Ilulu because she's a dragon.

Ilulu is 164 Gigatons while Natsu is greater than 121 Gigatons, however Natsu's Dragon Slayer Magic will make his damage far higher against Ilulu, which she won't expect, therefore I give the win to Natsu, Also I feel that he's just a better fighter by a wide Margin

But this isn't his Dragon Slayer Mode or whatnot. Also pretty sure you can't just... ''burn'' acid. Also also why would or wouldn't she expect him to be stronger or weaker? Also also also have you read Dragon Maid? Otherwise what makes you so sure he's a better fighter? Also x4 she can just eat his fire as well

All of Natsu's attacks do extra damage to dragons. Natsu's fire has power null. I didn't know that Ilulu can eat fire, how exactly does her variation of eating it work?

She eats it and it renews her stamina. It's implied they could do this endlessly but that's getting into NLF territory so... as close to endlessly as one can get.

Also will add that she has only ever used her fire once, otherwise she always goes for acid or melee attacks. And even if she were to use it, once she sees he can eat it she's not going to keep trying the fire.

As far as it's been shown it only replenishes stamina which even without an endless source of fire is pretty damn high.

Also will add that she has only ever used her fire once, otherwise she always goes for acid or melee attacks. And even if she were to use it, once she sees he can eat it she's not going to keep trying the fire.

Looking at Natsu's profile it says his fire can burn away types of magic, but her acid is her breath and part of her biology.

If this is igneel mode natsu he doesn't have his regen negation (kinda debatable if he even has this power since zeref's regen takes a minute to kick in) which would mean that the extra damage he is doing isn't going to stick.

with ilulu's regen they would and given how fast dragon maid dragons regen she could basically ignore most of his attacks that don't have much stopping power.

I see. So her regen would still work but Natsu would be able to do enough damage to over power her. The longer the fight takes the more worked up and Rage Power Natsu gets. He would still be able to burn away her acid because in FT the magic is the embodiment of the actual thing.

Exept low-mid can actualy heal stuff like that.

Mid Low can't do shot against Cauterized wounds

Don't know how to word this so it makes sense but why would verse equalization make it so it works in Dragon Maid how it works in Fairy Tail and not the other way around?

My point with that is that Natsu would be able to burn biological acid as well. It's not even verse equalization, it's just logic. He's able to eat actual nonmagical fire too.

DragonEmperor23 said:
My point with that is that Natsu would be able to burn biological acid as well. It's not even verse equalization, it's just logic. He's able to eat actual nonmagical fire too.
Eating fire is an ability of his, one that he's quite well-known for, in fact. Another ability of his is limited Power Nullification, and all the instances provided on his profile indicate magic. So why would it be logical to assume that he can nullify biological acid?

Thing is, Natsu's Dragon Slayer Magic is really a huge Bosst, someone equal to Natsu in strength used a huge strong attack against a Dragon and it did Nothing, Natsu who was 7-C, used a Casual Punch with his magic against a Dragon who was 7-A the Dragon felt the pain hard, the bonus from Dragon Slaying Magic is like several times greater against Dragons, Not to mention Natsu has Power Nulled in this form, and can carbonize Cells, I can't see anything Ilulu has that could beat Natsu, he just has the clear Advantage

@AS

Admitting I only read the first 4 chapters before dropping it, are these characters actually decent fighters (at least to keep up with an EoS shonen protagonist)? Also, aren't they much more used to fight in their dragon "form"?

Because the magic is the actual element. There's no distinction from being able to burn away death manipulation and being able to burn away death magic.

No what he's saying, is that against a Dragon, his DS Magic is extremely potent and effective.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Because the magic is the actual element. There's no distinction from being able to burn away death manipulation and being able to burn away death magic.
Cool, that's not how it works in Ilulu's series tho. And before someone brings up verse equalization again, refer to my earlier question which was never addressed.

Her acid is from her body, not magic, and Natsu has only nullified magic. With the exception of fire which is hardly going to come into play as she doesn't use fire nearly as much as acid.

Since when has natsu ever cauterized wounds especially outside of savage dragon mode? Also his power null is infrequently used so you can't really count on it to give him the win.

It's like in Pokemon, Type advantage gives you a good chance of Victory, Natsu has a huge Advantage against Dragons

In FT, there isn't much difference from normal acid and magic acid outside of power. If I can find said thread where Laxus' lightning was accepted. Magic in FT is one with nature. So outside of power, the two shouldn't really have any different properties. Not like Power Null is that important here as Natsu doesn't do so consistently.

Dude that's not how it works. Let me explain it again. A lightning bolt that came from a storm and a lightning bolt that comes from a Lightning Magic is the same. The fact that it occurs naturally doesn't mean they aren't the same. Saying that it's not the same because it's not the same in Kobayashi makes even less sense. That's like saying Natsu wouldn't be able to eat Ilulu's fire because in Illulu's verse magical fire is different from actual fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back