• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I explained this before but let me take a different route as this needs to be addressed

1.Illumina Dreams Maginary World into existence.As Maginary World is her dream just how Sonic and CO have their own dream worlds

2.Maginary World is Universe in size as proven before.

3.Since Illumina's dream world is universe in size every other dream world should be due to simple scaling

4.Unless proven that illumina's dream is different this completely checks out

Someone linked me this direct quote. It's basically repeating exactly what me, Cal and Zamasu have been saying about Maginary World's structure. It says Maginary World is a Universe and no other world. It simply says each and every other Dream is only a small part that's literally inside the Maginary World.

That just feels like a massive jump in logic, the drems make Marginary World, just like they make the 4th dimension

There's also this statement, A world held together by the power of the Precious Stone, the jewel into which the dreams and hopes of peoples from the different dimensions have been synergies. It's literally saying Maginary World alone is containing everyone's dreams.

We all know,thats been established before

Again,the dreams exist separately like Lumina said meaning they are contained in Maginaryworld World but they exist separately like pocket dimensions.This is why multiple universes can fit into Maginary World.

Sorry but this still doesn't disprove anything

It says the Previous Stone holds the dreams, which make sense since Void destroying it is what starts the game, the same Stone that holds Marginary World.

The Zones in Archie are also universal and fit in the main one as pocket dimensions

Oblivion Lightning said:
Also the dreams again exist separately like pocket dimensions,that's why they fit in Maginary World
If they exist like pocket dimensiona inside of it then it would only be a low-2 feat, the destruction of multiple universes accounts for the distance between them if they are all in the same universe by the wiki's standards it's only low 2-C (it's the reason why even being infintely stronger then a low 2-C being dosen't make you 2-C or the same for 2-C to 2-B or 2-B to 2-A.)

Neon Battle Bind said:
No it wouldn't as there's countless dream size universes within Maginary World making it 2-B.
I believe I just said that's, not how the tiering system is currently discribed to work.

It accounts for the distance between them, and the unquantifiableness of the energy needed to cross between timelines, sense they are inside a single reality, it is qauntfible for a blast to cross between them all, making it only low 2-C

Theuser789 said:
All dreams exists separately, they have diferent space and time
I have not seen this be proven, even if they did if they existed inside of Maginary world as pocket dimensions (as people are currently proposing) then, for reasons I said before, destroying or creating it would only be a low 2-C fest

It's never stated that they have separate spacetime. That's pure headcanon. It is stated they exist separately. And it's clear as day they're located inside Maginaryworld.

Let's dwell on that, shall we?

They're located inside Maginaryworld

Out of almost everything on the thread, this is the only thing that's 100% true. Everything else, and I do mean everything else, requires leaps in logic that are never ever stated. It's never stated they're pocket dimensions, it's never stated they have their own space time, it's never stated they're as big as Maginaryworld. None of it. We know they're located inside Maginaryworld. Everything else requires speculation. "All the worlds exist separately" shows that they're individual projections on a screen, as Tails calls them. Not existing separately from Maginaryworld. If they were truly separate, they wouldn't be threatened from being destroyed, would they.

The battle board, @Shadow. The one with the cosmic background. Is that the same for all of the stages?

Everything in battleboading is required at least some speculation, not everything is going to be said specificaly to please battleboaredrs, the producers don't care about that

I'd still stand by my reasoning even if they were all universe sized, sense they exist in the same reality creating or destroying it would still be a low 2-C feat, for the same reason you can't go up from one of those tiers on feats of multaplcation.

@shadow

And my staments before explane why it wouldn't be even If they were universe sized, which I don't believe was ever sufficiently proven.

This entire thing dwells on the fact that they're separate from Maginaryworld. Because the logic for the dreams being universe sized is because Maginaryworld is universe sized. Otherwise, there is zero reason to assume that dreams are the size of universes. Dreams being universes isn't something that is just assumed, people. It has to be proven. Why else do you think Doremy Sweet is 4-A despite being able to access the dream of the highest 3-A on the site due to sheer size? Or why all of Yume Nikki and its spinoffs don't top that tier. Or why the Wind Fish is only tier 6. It's because assuming something, especially a dream, is a universe is faulty asf.

Also note 6 of the tiering system, as my aguments were largely based around it.

Note 6: Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A.

I know that the OP says not to make comparassions with Mario but there's no proof that each dream is a universe there as well yet it's treated like such.

Illumina's dream is a universe, the rest would also be universes

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Darkmon You didn't explain anything. Destroying countless universes is 2-B, you're already breaching the distances in between them.
If they all exist inside of Maginary world, a thing the size of a universe, the distance between them is not a factor as it normally would be.

Cal is also right, this is the entire basis of this your just trying make more, at this point shadow your essentially claiming maginary world is the size of the distance of a 2-B multiverse as a debunk to my agument

Cal is once again being the one reasonable here; and the entire thread is going in circles left and right. Anyway, the scans clearly state that only the Maginary World is the Universe. And each of the seperate Dream Worlds are simply fragments of the Maginary World. This is what the scans all clearly state.

Theuser789 said:
I know that the OP says not to make comparassions with Mario but there's no proof that each dream is a universe there as well yet it's treated like such.

Illumina's dream is a universe, the rest would also be universes
Illumina is the creater of the dream world where you claim all other dreams reside, no that dream being unique is not a basis to claim all the others share this aspect.

Darkmon cns said:
Cal is also right, this is the entire basis of this your just trying make more, at this point shadow your essentially claiming maginary world is the size of the distance of a 2-B multiverse as a debunk to my agument
What relevance does distance have here? your point is all over the place.

Destroying a 2-B structure(Maginary World is 2-B) distance doesn't matter when Solaris would devour all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back