• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkDragonMedeus said:
Illumina later said this this shortly after she said all worlds are seperate. And since Maginary World is the only dream that's stated to be a Universe and literally every other dream put together is inside it, that goes to show that Maginary World is the only universe. The Dreams are not all equal in size, being parallel =/= equal in size and I explained what that word means.
You could still have a pocket dimension that's universal in size

Your main arguments are way to vague, they lack evidence, and they're carried by the undistributed middle fallacy and headcanon.

They aren't, dreams are dreams, they aren't diferent from one another, It isn't a fallacy, there's nothing indicating that a dream is diferent.

They have evidence, you can't accept it because you already locked your mind that Marginary World can't be 2-B.

You are using headcanon, I am using what's on the game

People just keep disagreeing.

Someone should just make a blog about the MW and try getting it accepted.

I just want to remind that the staff in the past rejected those same arguments that Zamasu and DDM are using for the same reasons that I am defending, the only thing that changed is Sonic being upgraded

Stop thinking that you are correct about everything,Sonic is Sonic and other franchises are other franchises, this is my last coment in few hours

He's not lying, and it's not very civil to accuse others of lying. He's stating his own interpretation and his own honest opinion. Misunderstanding would be a different story, but he's not lying.

Anyway, having stars or even a galaxy doesn't automatically prove they're infinite in size. And also, stop comparing it to Dream Depot; we already discussed they have different principles and that Dream Depot actually has statements about the dreams being universe sized. Maginary World is the only dream confirmed to be universe sized as Cal and Zamasu have laid out numerous times and people keep relying to heavily on assumptions that the smaller parts inside it are just as big as the totality of the entire Maginary World itself.

Anyway, I still think Illumina should be downgraded to Low 2-C and most of the staff agree.

@Theuser789 I said it multiple times on the previous thread, plus it's an total derailment of this own. I said the answer on Crimson's Wall though. And Dino Range Black has even more info on that.

@Shadow, but as Cal wrote, that doesn't really look like a galaxy. And the statement "They may have differences but are the same" simply means they have the same purpose, not that their sizes are the same. And they're still not confirmed to be universes regardless of them being Infinite or finite. Still, even if they were 3-A sized, it wouldn't prove the entiritiy of Maginary World being higher than Low 2-C.

It just says that it's the dream of the universe, that the universe dreamed it and it contains stuff that's in the universe, not that the dream itself is a universe

Just like Marginary World being dreamed from other realities

@DDM Is it because of the colors? Well here's another real-life example. That's also the wrong part you quoted, that link was to show that the dream world did contain stars and wasn't just a plane.

The dream worlds being separated from each other in a higher-dimensional space and existing in their own bubbles would indicate that Maginaryworld is 2-B.

@User, again; completely off topic but that's not the only counter Argument. Future Dream itself has a description about it being an entire universe. But again, please stop talking about it here and talk about it there if you want.

@Shadow, The glowing center only proves its a Nebula, not a galaxy. And again, "4th Dimensional Space" doesn't even look like an actual 4th Dimension and Everlasting has still said it was "Word Salad" at best. And actually, it is said that there has to be some Discussion Mods and/or Admins that approve of a Content Revisions changes to go through. But by the looks of it, every staff member has either said they are neutral or agree with the downgrade.

Where can I debate that and where's the statment? And the staff hasn't said any arguments, only Zamasu has, so Just because they say it doesn't make it true

@DDM When the glowing center is far brighter than the surrounding stars, that does imply a galaxy. Ever calling it "word salad" doesn't mean much of anything. The dream worlds exist separately akin to a representation of a multiverse.

And the staff in the past rejected the same arguments that been made by the same reasons being defended, and I looked at Niarobi blogs and she used the same reasons for the dream depot being universes that we have been using, including being called a world and using it to mean universe and being called real, none about it being universes

Matt hasn't really given a good reason yes, but The Real Cal Howard has gone into extensive detail, but has given up solely because of the "High demand from the fanbase" and not because he agrees. Everlasting actually did give more reasons on Discord saying it reminds him of Doctor Doofenshmirtz's sound wave through 5th dimensional space. 4th Dimensional Space is literally just the name of the Board and is no different than a regular outer space that connects the other dreams together.

Zamasu has also put a lot more effort and reason into the understanding of the structure. Allow me to copy paste some things Ever said on Discord.

I feel like an important thing with the 4-D thing is the fact that it's called "Fourth Dimension Space", not Dimensional, just dimension. Which makes me think it's just word salad.

He also said alternate Dimensions containing multiple stars or even galaxies =/= Universe sized.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Those same reasons need to aplied to the dream depot, that are just called worlds, not even paralel dimensions, the blog even uses my reasons that because they have stars it refers to universes, I will probaly make the downgrade thread later today

Isn't the whole reason why Illumina is the goddess of dreams because she's the creator of the Precious Stone, and that's the thing that actually created Maginaryworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back