• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Illnesses tournament Round 2. Thrax vs Kharaa Bacterium (0-7-0)

The second battle of the most sick tournament ever, for the second round we have the Guy that will make the entire body go on fire vs Illnesse that wiant to destroy the big aquatic world

Thrax vs Kharaa Bacterium

Battle takes place inside Walter White (Mid seasson 1) while self isolating inside his lab for beingh sick

Both in their 10-C key

BFR win con is not allowed

A single instance of them infected him, Thrax start at the cancer(drug dealing allyway as the film would interpretate something like that), Bacterium starts at the eye

Sick ass vilain:

Fish ass vilain: 7 (DaReaperMan, H3110l12345I20, Peppersalt43, JustANormalLemon, AThe1412, koopa3144, LightningGee)

THE CURE(incon):

Last edited:
All right, Thrax has ZERO chance of actually killing the Kharaa Bacterium, if an entire species of advanced super aliens with tech that makes Star Wars and 40K look like a joke couldn't do it, then what the hell is Thrax gonna do

If Thrax engages the bacterium, he loses.

Is he tries to kill the host, he wins, as his killing pace is far faster then the bacterium.

The question is would he try to engage the bacterium or just outright kill the host?

All right, Thrax has ZERO chance of actually killing the Kharaa Bacterium, if an entire species of advanced super aliens with tech that makes Star Wars and 40K look like a joke couldn't do it, then what the hell is Thrax gonna do

If Thrax engages the bacterium, he loses.

Is he tries to kill the host, he wins, as his killing pace is far faster then the bacterium.

The question is would he try to engage the bacterium or just outright kill the host?
Probable go for the hoast, thanks to how the world of the body is seen in osmose jones makes evvery thing kinda of a "city" he probable would preety quick discover that the bacteriun is to strongh to go for direct combat, he also has the disavantage of not avtually multipling, and considering his plan in the movie was to kill the body I can see him going for It after a quick observation of the Kharaa acting in the body

Now the question is, for how long can he avoid conflic with the Bacterium?

Probable go for the hoast, thanks to how the world of the body is seen in osmose jones makes evvery thing kinda of a "city" he probable would preety quick discover that the bacteriun is to strongh to go for direct combat, he also has the disavantage of not avtually multipling, and considering his plan in the movie was to kill the body I can see him going for It after a quick observation of the Kharaa acting in the body

Now the question is, for how long can he avoid conflic with the Bacterium?
The bacterium fully spreads throughout the body really damn fast(like, literally 24 hours fast if that, a third of Thrax's fastest time killing), so probably not too long until he starts having run-ins with it

The bacterium fully spreads throughout the body really damn fast(like, literally 24 hours fast if that, a third of Thrax's fastest time killing), so probably not too long until he starts having run-ins with it
So the battle is about "what is more likely to happen first? Thrax killing the host by sabotaging the bofy or the bacteriun getting him?" sinse the Khaara start in the eyes here Thrax will alsohave limited acesses to the brain sinse the head will be the first fully infected part, but starting in the cancer would let him do his biggest sabotage faster... I will not argue much more sinse I was the one who made the Thread and really don't know what is the most likle outcome here

So the battle is about "what is more likely to happen first? Thrax killing the host by sabotaging the bofy or the bacteriun getting him?" sinse the Khaara start in the eyes here Thrax will alsohave limited acesses to the brain sinse the head will be the first fully infected part, but starting in the cancer would let him do his biggest sabotage faster... I will not argue much more sinse I was the one who made the Thread and really don't know what is the most likle outcome here
Yeah, this is a rock-solid match, not what you'd expect from a match with a disease as unkillable as Karaa

Good choice of battlefield and starting areas

Yeah, this is a rock-solid match, not what you'd expect from a match with a disease as unkillable as Karaa

Good choice of battlefield and starting areas
Thanks mate, the battle field was choosed by a roulet, the locations was all me

Thinking here... what stops Thrax from sabotaging the body and going to another host trough a sneeze, letting walt die and take the bacterium with him?

Thanks mate, the battle field was choosed by a roulet, the locations was all me

Thinking here... what stops Thrax from sabotaging the body and going to another host trough a sneeze, letting walt die and take the bacterium with him?
That's just the thing, the Bacterium does not die when the host does, if it was that easy the precursors probably would've just killed all afflicted via Nuclear shit and be done with it

It's not that easy, and that is on the chance that Thrax just doesn't engage the Kharaa ever, cause it's nasty enough to attach to him.

It wont kill him, Thrax is a virus so he's not living at all, but it will be a bother, and might even incap him if he cant get it off the old fashioned way if he's pinned

That's just the thing, the Bacterium does not die when the host does, if it was that easy the precursors probably would've just killed all afflicted via Nuclear shit and be done with it

It's not that easy, and that is on the chance that Thrax just doesn't engage the Kharaa ever, cause it's nasty enough to attach to him.

It wont kill him, Thrax is a virus so he's not living at all, but it will be a bother, and might even incap him if he cant get it off the old fashioned way if he's pinned
Fair, well, killing Walter would still tecnically be a incapacitation sinse the Bacterium would be trapped on that body, no? beacuse If don't kill the bacterium now he really has to leave the body to win, otherwise the bacterium will still be a threath to him, and now he just die first sinse as I remenber he don't last long outside a living body

Wait, what health condition is Waltuh in right now? He does have cancer & the fight takes place inside of him.
Let's say... mid seasson 1 Waltuhh

Fair, well, killing Walter would still tecnically be a incapacitation sinse the Bacterium would be trapped on that body, no? beacuse If don't kill the bacterium now he really has to leave the body to win, otherwise the bacterium will still be a threath to him, and now he just die first sinse as I remenber he don't last long outside a living body
Not if Walter touches quite literally anything that's Fauna.

This could mean a fly, a tick, a flea, a cat, a dog, another person, really anything.

That's how nasty Kharaa is, it takes awhile to kill, but it's so damn easy to spread

Not if Walter touches quite literally anything that's Fauna.

This could mean a fly, a tick, a flea, a cat, a dog, another person, really anything.

That's how nasty Kharaa is, it takes awhile to kill, but it's so damn easy to spread
Should I say Walth is isolated on his laboratory for a indefinitive amount of time during this fight? beacuse if the Khaara spreed this fast to the planet It's still a threath to Thrax, so It's not incapacitated waht would make Thrax don't have a win condition... tecnicaly Thraxy could walk out of Walter in a sneeze? and walk away? think here... no I don't think Thrax has any problem staing outside a host, Osmose Jones is the one that has

another thing
Heat Manipulation (Able to heat cells and even some larger microscopic structures to the point where they break apart into molecules or burst into flames)
Thrax actually seen to have a way to defend him self whem fight the bacterium, sinse he can make It break apart into Molecules with his kinda supernatural heat manipulation that is much above a normal virus

he probable would still be overwhelmed by large amounts of Bacterium trough

Should I say Walth is isolated on his laboratory for a indefinitive amount of time during this fight? beacuse if the Khaara spreed this fast to the planet It's still a threath to Thrax, so It's not incapacitated waht would make Thrax don't have a win condition... tecnicaly Thraxy could walk out of Walter in a sneeze? and walk away? think here... no I don't think Thrax has any problem staing outside a host, Osmose Jones is the one that has

another thing

Thrax actually seen to have a way to defend him self whem fight the bacterium, sinse he can make It break apart into Molecules with his kinda supernatural heat manipulation that is much above a normal virus

he probable would still be overwhelmed by large amounts of Bacterium trough
I mean wasn't one of the wincons in the tournament killing the host before the other did?

Sure Thrax pretty much guaranteed loses this match since he's got no real way to deal with the Bacterium, but by tourney standards that's a solid ass wincon.

Precursors have Ionic and Nuclear-based weapons, so that kind of thing probably would've been tried and failed

Quick question for the OP, shouldn't you edit that you've specified Walt's in season 1 in the original post since it's technically an assumption rather than a condition?

Or is that not needed?

With the current conditions, another person can literally say that Walt could be in another season.

I mean wasn't one of the wincons in the tournament killing the host before the other did?
nah, It was kinda "kill the host to make the oponent die by them not beingh able to survive inefinetly in a dead body" situation
Sure Thrax pretty much guaranteed loses this match since he's got no real way to deal with the Bacterium, but by tourney standards that's a solid ass wincon.
F, if It was I would put this in Fun and Games
Precursors have Ionic and Nuclear-based weapons, so that kind of thing probably would've been tried and failed
Meh, Thax heat manipulation is a lot more precise and even kinda supernatural(especially sinse It can make cells enter on fire and reduce them to molecules instead of just breaking them apart), just beingh really small gives him a better way to interact with the bacterium them the precursos. We also don't have enough info tto say what they tried and didn't tried, they could not have used radiation fearing It would make the bacterium mutate and become even more deadly
Quick question for the OP, shouldn't you edit that you've specified Walt's in season 1 in the original post since it's technically an assumption rather than a condition?

Or is that not needed?
Sure, gime a sec

Well, should I expecifie Walt is isolating him self inside his meth laboratory to take out the possibilit of Bacterium infect the whole world? Thrax would probable still lose by beingh overwhelmed by the bacterium, but now at least he should be able to trap It inside walth body and walk away from the lab trough the air (sinse he can glide)

nah, It was kinda "kill the host to make the oponent die by them not beingh able to survive inefinetly in a dead body" situation

F, if It was I would put this in Fun and Games

Meh, Thax heat manipulation is a lot more precise and even kinda supernatural, just beingh really small gives him a better way to interact with the bacterium them the precursos. We also don't have enough info tto say what they tried and didn't tried, they could not have used radiation fearing It would make the bacterium mutate and become even more deadly
Ooh, then yeah, Kharaa probably wins

Yeah, I would too

I mean, if they're using what's essentially a ******* nuke gun powered by 100 megaton warheads waiting to happen to try and enforce a quarantine on the planet, I think they tried pretty much everything they could lol
Well, should I expecifie Walt is isolating him self inside his meth laboratory to take out the possibilit of Bacterium infect the whole world? Thrax would probable still lose by beingh overwhelmed by the bacterium, but now at least he should be able to trap It inside walth body and walk away from the lab trough the air (sinse he can glide)
Sure

I mean, if they're using what's essentially a ******* nuke gun powered by 100 megaton warheads waiting to happen to try and enforce a quarantine on the planet, I think they tried pretty much everything they could lol
To be honest, the planet beingh mostly underwater makes a lot more dificult to try to deal with the bacterium by just exploding the entire thing, sinse deep water is a exelent way for life to basically dodge massive end of the world events by just having a giant shield of water mass on It's way
Ooh, then yeah, Kharaa probably wins
I'm gonna count that vote
Okay, now Thrax win condition will be his stelth mastery to not get cautch by the bacterium and make walter die and kinda just leaving the place, incapacitating the bacterium, his lab is isolated enough that a single fly can be considered making the place "contaminated"

I feel still that Thrax win condition is preety solid

To be honest, the planet beingh mostly underwater makes a lot more dificult to try to deal with the bacterium by just exploding the entire thing, sinse deep water is a exelent way for life to basically dodge massive end of the world events by just having a giant shield of water mass on It's way

I'm gonna count that vote

Okay, now Thrax win condition will be his stelth mastery to not get cautch by the bacterium and make walter die and kinda just leaving the place, incapacitating the bacterium, his lab is isolated enough that a single fly can be considered making the place "contaminated"

I feel still that Thrax win condition is preety solid
They brought the Kharaa there to try and find a cure, it likely isn't a waterborne disease

Wouldn't that be self-BFR from Thrax BTW?

They brought the Kharaa there to try and find a cure, it likely isn't a waterborne disease

Hum... if they brough It there for the cure It was probable there where they tried to erradicate It too, we also don't know the level the infection had gotten whem they started to go all out, maybe It had alread spreeded to much for thouse tries
Almost sure the incapacitation overides this, I can also take out BFR win condition from the possible win conditions sinse It kinda goes against the tournament idea (almost sure this is alllowed)

Hum... if they brough It there for the cure It was probable there where they tried to erradicate It too, we also don't know the level the infection had gotten whem they started to go all out, maybe It had alread spreeded to much for thouse tries

Almost sure the incapacitation overides this, I can also take out BFR win condition from the possible win conditions sinse It kinda goes against the tournament idea (almost sure this is alllowed)
I mean the disease has a "Confirmed"(IE what was recorded) death count of 143 billion, so they tried and failed on multiple planets.

Yeah that is allowed, though I should note it's not exactly incap since the bacterium can still fight and such and won't die from the host dying

Yeah that is allowed, though I should note it's not exactly incap since the bacterium can still fight and such and won't die from the host dying
I mean, a guy trapped in a box can still fight, he just can't fight the guy he want
I mean the disease has a "Confirmed"(IE what was recorded) death count of 143 billion, so they tried and failed on multiple planets.
I can see this as the bacterium spreeding out of controll still, after all, if they where tring to find a way to contain It they would need ways that are effective for out of controll infections

Ocean survivor's midget bane, khara, drives Waltuh insane FRA

Subnautica Guy for Smash [No Spoilers] : r/subnautica

I mean, a guy trapped in a box can still fight, he just can't fight the guy he want

I can see this as the bacterium spreeding out of controll still, after all, if they where tring to find a way to contain It they would need ways that are effective for out of controll infections
Which... isn't incapacitation by definition.

They were trying literally everything to cure it.

why the long face?

I mean, not really lol

Back