• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikki proves hes Rock Hard - Ikki Kurogane vs Bog

I fail to see how Ikki can deal with Bog.

Sir Ovens said:
"regenerates slower when harming the head."

Plus, a completely haxless guy managed to canonically beat him.
Yea, and Ikki managed to beat 4 clones of himself with x48 AP. Sometimes feats make no sense and are downright stupid.

What ionli said.

@moritzva

Apparently not thinking the same was more than enough for ikki.

If the regen can be tired out then ikki can win this.

So I need info on bog.

Ikki via his plethora of abilities, his abnormal skills, and all that stuff. Guy's insane.

Sir Ovens said:
"regenerates slower when harming the head."
That difference is so minimal its not even funny, as in he was able to basically instantly regenerate from having his head cut in half numerous times in almost all of his fights

Actually, retracting my vote. I might go inconclusive, i'm not sure if Ikki can end Bog for good, but i can't see Bog landing a hit on Ikki.

Ikki still negates durability with Phantom Form, but I don't think anyone is really wanting to start a discussion.

Im not so sure about phantom forms effectiveness against bog, it relies on tricking the mind into thinking you've sustained a fatal wound, thing is ikki applies it with a sword a bog knows a sword can't kill him.

Anyway if phantom form works ikki could win via incap but If that's not possible I think bog outlives ikki...

Yeah but that ignores the mechanics of how it actually functions, its entire effect is tricking you into thinking youve sustained a fatal wound, a sword strike can't even harm bog, would it actually work? ITs never been used on someone with bogs level of regen nor has it ever been used against someone who knows a sword chopping them to bits cant even harm them.

Thing is Bog wouldnt care either way, he's allowed himself to be impaled, dismembered, bisected, shot, and had his head stabbed and cut in half. He knows that weapons cant conventionally hurt him in and he knows that even if his body is destroyed he can just reform from a clone

Bogs possession isn't liable to come into play here, he needs to get a peice of his body into ikki to posses him something I don't see realistically happening...

Firephoenixearl said:
At least City level+, likely Large Island level physically (Much stronger than Ittou Shura Ikki, casually demolished base Stella)

He scales to Stella. It's just an outdated feat that's still there cus i've been too lazy to change regarding ikki.

Back