• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for #4 top 5 non smurfs tier H7A

i remember arguing against this guy at one point and im pretty sure his High 7-A is only temporary.
Overall Ala can see the future, forsee a future sight attack, pin ikki down with his class G and just generally knock him around with superior LS and, im pretty sure, AP. Unless we are using the key with aca type 4 and fate manipulation in which case it all depends on how his fate manip works

but unfortunately ala can't see what is in ikki's future because we know that type 4 acausality makes the user resist precognation, moreover Ikki here has said transcended fate in the world. and the activation of the ability's desperados is passive and ignores the process, scalling to nameless glory because desperados is superior than nameless glory in any way
Feats :
Amane concentrated his causality interference to raise the absoluteness
exactly like what she said.
That was really to the point of reaching the 「result」 without the need of
「process」.

[ Vol 8 ]

but unfortunately ala can't see what is in ikki's future because we know that type 4 acausality makes the user resist precognation, moreover Ikki here has said transcended fate in the world. and the activation of the ability's desperados is passive and ignores the process, scalling to nameless glory because desperados is superior than nameless glory in any way
Feats :
Amane concentrated his causality interference to raise the absoluteness
exactly like what she said.
That was really to the point of reaching the 「result」 without the need of
「process」.

[ Vol 8 ]
is that in the High 7-A key or not?

Either way as far as i see it Ala simply ragdolls him with superior AP and LS and barrier-bypassing attacks. Can Ikki do anything against that?

Does the bypassing attack affect ability causality, fate, death, probability manipulation, etc? If so, I'd like to see the feats. anyways has it been active from the start? considering ability's desperados is passive which ignores the process
the move basically affects the opponent while ignoring stuff like the protect move or safeguard which are barriers. I can't give scans due to the very specific nature of the move but i can give you a link to a trusted site (i got it accepted as a trusted source) which describes its effects

All i see on ikki's profile is the whole fate thing but even then it seems to cut through fate, where is the death manipulation come from? And why exactly can't Alakazam hit him?

where is the death manipulation come from?
look at this forum which is also on ikki's profile, in the "gravity manipulation" feats section there desperados affect fate as well as affect the death of the target. anyways why does he really have to use death manipulation. it was only one of the many attacks he could launch.

the move basically affects the opponent while ignoring stuff like the protect move or safeguard which are barriers
but this desperados attack ignores the process where you can roughly say the movements they make will not be detected whether they really move or not. and for the feats you see it is causality and fate in the oikage ability not from the desperados ability which literally starts with their desire to their desire to ignore the process as I showed above

And why exactly can't Alakazam hit him
already linked in the previous above. plus this speed is unequal. ikki's base speed has reached ftl+ and amp until mftl+ can he keep up? remembering on his profile it doesn't reach that

yeah whatever, now i remember why this guy sucks, he's op as shit for no reason besides being a weird-ass isekai protag. I ain't dealing with this, tis a stomp in Ikki's favor. You can change him to top 4 or whatever

yeah whatever, now i remember why this guy sucks, he's op as shit for no reason besides being a weird-ass isekai protag. I ain't dealing with this, tis a stomp in Ikki's favor. You can change him to top 4 or whatever
Alright thanks. but ikki is not an isekai protag. anyways he's not an OP without a reason. he worked hard until he reached that power from zero which even at first he was called the worst one which is where he has a lower rank

Alright thanks. but ikki is not an isekai protag. anyways he's not an OP without a reason. he worked hard until he reached that power from zero which even at first he was called the worst one which is where he has a lower rank
don't care, i just generally dislike this type of protagonists

Back