• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikki Kurogane vs Vash The Stampede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis about time for this I'd reckon now that Vash's profile has been adjusted according ( For his powers and abilities at least.)

7-B for both characters and Vash has access to his Sub-Space Bullets and Black-Hole Bullets.

Winner via incap

Speed is Equalized

Vash The Stampede:0

Ikki Kurogane:0

Incon:0

Last edited:
I believe it is like this:

[ vs ] Character's name here [ /vs ]

Remove the spaces inside the brackets.

Ok so ugh...that was sick af. Why did it have to end on a cliffhanger though? What's wrong with people? You do cliffhangers on anime or manga cus you only have to wait 1 week, you don't do that for movies that come once in 2+ years. Do these people not have a heart?

But enough about Jonathan, let's move on to the fight at hand. First of all

7-B for both
Vash doesn't have a 7-B.

Aside from that, what can Vash do against trackless step/edel style/invisibility/rasetsu/[insert ikki's stuff] gg?

Oh well actually if it's Part 3 Parabellum then the sequel was supposed to come out this year but due to covid I believe it's been pushed to 2021-2022

Yeah Vash got his profile adjusted according but I'll equalize stats and have this moved to F&G board. But Trackless Step should be countered by Vash's Automatic Angel Wings, which work without Vash's thoughts, these wings attack and defend Vash on their own, even when he's asleep or on their own and against his will. And as a Plant Vash has crazy good calculation feats, another Plant in Trigun The Lost Plant had performed millions upon millions of calculations and Vash outdid her two years of constant calculations instantly.

Explain Edel style? That's the durability negation correct?

Invisibility means nothing to Plant senses since Plants already sense and interact with invisible material on the regular.

Well Phantom Form won't work on Vash due to his insane resistance to pain and his will power, but Ikki's stat amps are fair game, at that point it's up to strategy and such.

Oh well actually if it's Part 3 Parabellum then the sequel was supposed to come out this year but due to covid I believe it's been pushed to 2021-2022
The day something doesn't get f-ed over due to covid is the day i open up a church smh.

But Trackless Step should be countered by Vash's Automatic Angel Wings, which work without Vash's thoughts, these wings attack and defend Vash on their own, even when he's asleep or on their own and against his will
Hmm, what can Angel Wings do though?

And as a Plant Vash has crazy good calculation feats, another Plant in Trigun The Lost Plant had performed millions upon millions of calculations and Vash outdid her two years of constant calculations instantly.
I don't think it surpasses Ikki, but calculation feats are useless in this fight, i don't think they will need to calculate a lot.

Explain Edel style? That's the durability negation correct?
Instant acceleration (infinite acceleration), making it hard to follow a person (since there is no speeding up, it's harder for the eyes to adjust so for people it seems like he's invisible.

Invisibility means nothing to Plant senses since Plants already sense and interact with invisible material on the regular.
That's fair.

Well Phantom Form won't work on Vash due to his insane resistance to pain and his will power,
Fair
but Ikki's stat amps are fair game, at that point it's up to strategy and such.
Eh, you'd rather avoid getting into a strategy game against Ikki, but let's see how this plays out.

Angel Wings for Vash (at least for his since his brothers are a lot different and have hax.) Vash's Angel Wings act as a automatic defense system for Vash, they enable Vash to utilize flight, they have block off heavy gunfire coming from all directions and and they're extremely precise, they also strike like a bladed whip allowing Vash to shreds his opponents senses and cause incredible blood loss. Legato with two layers of Precognition could only hold up so long against them. (Needless to say Legato's obviously isn't Ikki tier, just mentioning it.)

2: Agreed

3: Ah so basically a speed amp but without a start up. The closest thing I can think of that Vash has done that's remotely comparable would be reacting to Teleportation and reacting while being hypnotized against a FTE character? How was this ability countered in canon?

4: Vash is a crazy good strategist, he's insanely good at on the spot thinking and deducing his opponents powers and abilities. But in terms of prep time is where Vash shines since he's equal to his brother, who has a clear understanding on their race, and he outsmarted two extremely intelligent human colonies, including their own Plant. But hey I've got some time so I wouldn't mind comparing.

Angel wings don't seem to be enough to keep Ikki busy (especially with his dozens of hax from Shizuku) if he decides to go for Trackless Step which is fairly in character.

3. Less than a speed amp and more of an eye trick. They didn't really counter this in the show tbh. It feels like they kind of forgot about it. Cus Ikki when he fought edel couldn't see her slashes, Moroboshi couldn't see ikki after he learned Edel's sword style, but then he has a normal fight against people like stella and touka. So idk.

Vash is a crazy good strategist, he's insanely good at on the spot thinking and deducing his opponents powers and abilities.
Same for ikki, however ikki also copies and perfects them if possible (if possible i mean if they aren't magical or biological in nature, as long as they can be learned)

But in terms of prep time is where Vash shines since he's equal to his brother, who has a clear understanding on their race
Idk how much prep time will play a role here, cus neither of them will have prep time. But Ikki's opponent before the fight started deduced that their fight would end in exactly "22 moves" with Ikki's loss (thinking of it like a chess game), that is the same result ikki got. So Ikki pretty much predicted a whole fight along with the ending before even fighting.

1: Well it's more of a combined force of his Angel Wings and Vash's god tier aim and his Sub-Space Bullets. (These are the bullets that let him send shit to a different universal sub-space with it's own space-time.) and they don't have as much AoE as his Black-Hole bullets but they still have a decent size. Plus if Trackless Step works by attacking the unconsciousness then wouldn't an ability that generates itself while the user is already unconscious cover that? Feel free to correct me but at least that's my understanding.

2: Ahhh so it's basically "Araki forgot"?

3: Well that's a bit useless in this match since Ikki is up against a marksmen instead of a typical swordsman or street fighter. If Vash were a similar type of combatant then I'd say this would work on his skill-set (Skill set, not power set.) but since Vash uses a gun where as Ikki only uses a sword then copying hax is a useless ability for both parties involved.

4: The Prep time part was just to go over his general intelligence lol. And that's actually pretty similar to one of Vash's feats where he predicts and react to 27 simultaneous attacks from all possible directions and shot them down. Right afterwards Vash deduced his opponents abilities (He was fighting the Puppeteer of the Gun-Ho-Guns, who's arsenal consisted of illusionary hax, nigh invisible string, several hundred bodies all stretched out throughout 10 Kilometers) Vash analyzed everything I just listed, all in heavy downpour and used said downpour to literally cut this mans fingers off with his own strings lol.

1. I mean can the angle arm unconsciously do all of that?

3. More than "it's a gun and ikki uses swords" i'd say it's more a case of "what do you copy against a gun user?". Cus it's just aim, there is no fancy stance and quirky body moves involved.

he predicts and react to 27 simultaneous attacks from all possible directions and shot them down
Actually that's not the same, that's predicting 27 simultaneous shots, whereas Ikki's is predicting the entire fight (moves ahead).

Right afterwards Vash deduced his opponents abilities
Ikki did that same thing to Kuraudo

Vash analyzed everything I just listed, all in heavy downpour and used said downpour to literally cut this mans fingers off with his own strings lol.
Meh, ikki unconsciously copied Edel's sword style so vash ain't winning the "did x under these conditions" battle. As for cutting off the man's finger, is that impressive?

1: The Angel Wings and Arms can act independently from Vash and they work unconsciously in order to defend Vash from attacks he normally wouldn't be able to react to, and even work when Vash is knocked out.

3: Eh same difference really, like I said before power copying is irrelevant here given the difference in combat styles.

4: Not really, considering Vash was able to individually predict and count each of the 27 attacks and in every direction they'd come down from him. Vash predicted a total of 27 moves ahead of time, Ikki predicted an entire fight but only for 22 moves.

5: Elaborate? So basically Vash fights the Gun-Ho-Gun member Emilo, who has the ability to control hundreds of puppets, which can cause mass illusions. Vash not only after fighting with him was able to come up with a effective counter measure, against Emilo. This counter measure was to use the weight of the water to weight down Emilo's strings. Vash instantly deduced the mechanics of his opponents abilities and used the weight of the water on Emilo's strings to cut his fingers off.

6: Refer to 5.

1. Ok but can they do all of those abilities on their own?

4. That's not moves ahead though. That's more aching to information analysis than prediction. Cus he's only predicting 1 move, instead of many moves in the future.

5. He understood about Kuraudo's innate ability to have faster reflexes than normal humans and exactly how fast they are. And all that "found the mechanics and the counter" is like basic of basic for ikki. Literally name 1 fight you want me to bring up and it will have ikki trying to abuse the weakness and counter in there.

1: What do you mean? Yeah, they have all of those abilities on their own, it's an inherent Plant ability. They even work when Vash doesn't want them to, like when he wanted them not to attack Legato but continued to tear him up.

4: Eh fair enough, doesn't discount his uber good information Analysis out of the equation.

5: Figuring out illusionary hax seems a tad bit more difficult than figuring out speed imo.

1. How do they know when to use what and shit?

4. I mean do we really wanna compare him to ikki in info analysis?

5. I mean as i said pick any fight from rakudai and i'll show you where ikki uses analysis to figure out his opponent's abilities along with countering them. Vs Kirihara? Here you go. Vs Bisho? Here you go.

1: Well it's more of a combined force of his Angel Wings and Vash's god tier aim and his Sub-Space Bullets. (These are the bullets that let him send shit to a different universal sub-space with it's own space-time.) and they don't have as much AoE as his Black-Hole bullets but they still have a decent size. Plus if Trackless Step works by attacking the unconsciousness then wouldn't an ability that generates itself while the user is already unconscious cover that? Feel free to correct me but at least that's my understanding.

2: Ahhh so it's basically "Araki forgot"?

3: Well that's a bit useless in this match since Ikki is up against a marksmen instead of a typical swordsman or street fighter. If Vash were a similar type of combatant then I'd say this would work on his skill-set (Skill set, not power set.) but since Vash uses a gun where as Ikki only uses a sword then copying hax is a useless ability for both parties involved.

4: The Prep time part was just to go over his general intelligence lol. And that's actually pretty similar to one of Vash's feats where he predicts and react to 27 simultaneous attacks from all possible directions and shot them down. Right afterwards Vash deduced his opponents abilities (He was fighting the Puppeteer of the Gun-Ho-Guns, who's arsenal consisted of illusionary hax, nigh invisible string, several hundred bodies all stretched out throughout 10 Kilometers) Vash analyzed everything I just listed, all in heavy downpour and used said downpour to literally cut this mans fingers off with his own strings lol.
how do you calculate the reaction speed of intercepting multiple targets at roughly the same time one after the other?

This is a huge necro, so I will close it. But your question seems somewhat important, so i would asking on their wall or in q&a board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back