• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is the first Ikki debate I will participate in... Oh god.

So, what happens if Raiden cuts Ikki's sword in half?

I've heard destroying the sword = KO'ing. HF Blades cut through matter like butter, so I guess Jack can obliterate the sword when they are clashing or use Blade Mode to turn Ikki into salsa

Unfortunately, I do need to point out that his sword can only be broken if you have more magic than him.

So it's just magic resistance, Murasama is not magic, if Ikki's sword is made of matter then it gets obliterated. Though I might wait for Earl.

Yeah everything except his head is mechanically, so unless he decals and it works Raiden is fine

The Prince of Counters said:
Yeah calling BS that his sword can only be broken via magic. It's a sword with matter, HF blades can cut matter like nothing, ergo that blade is getting diced.
In Phantom Form, the blade isn't physical.

@Ion

It actually is, though for some reason just not against people. It damages non animate things normally.

@Ikki's sword

Well a dude had the power to increase friction (or reduce it), making him cut through anything, yet when faced with the device of a dude who had more magic he specifically failed because he lacked magic.

SpookyShadow said:
If it's only against supernatural powers, it fails
Well it doesn't get broken by more power unless it is plainly when people have more magic.

But it has worked against durability negation. Which wouldn't logically care about how much magic you have.

Dura neg that weakens matter and destroys it like it's nothing?

It's very very futiristic technology, but it's not supernatural

No it's the friction. Why would it logically care how much magic the other person has? Increasing friction would just cut it.

He brought it down, aiming at Or=Gaule.

However, the impregnable barrier where no bullet went through was deployed by the threads, by Or=Gaule's Device, surrounding him. Even when it was a hit that cut the mountains open, it was impossible for Wallenstein to cut the Device of the《Desperado》Or=Gaule who surpassed him in magical powers; that sword that came downward was prevented by the spiderweb.

Skill, nothing works if it can be avoided because infinite omega skill that lets him do whatever our Ikki debater wants.

Ikki can deal with invisible cuts in space, a vacuum slash (which he already did with againt Ouma) won't do much

Ionliosite said:
Ikki can deal with invisible cuts in space, a vacuum slash (which he already did with againt Ouma) won't do much </div>
Please tell me if it's true and if he really endured that

SpookyShadow said:
Is it a fact or something?

Because I don't see resistances on his profile
Yeah, on his match with Ayase Ayatsuji. He doesn't have resistance to space cuts, he's skilled enough to simply avoid them in the first place. And he couldn't use Ittou amps on that match, before you say it was because of that.

But once he gets in Jack's range he's salsa'd tho. And he's 8-A here, a sneeze of Jack will turn him to pasta. And I don't see dura neg on his profile in this key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back