• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A minute should be enough for a fight like this. Remember how fast they are and that they one shot (phantom form pain manip and dura neg.)

SpookyShadow said:
What this ability finally is...

...I've heard it's pain manip, Jack doesn't feel pain unless he wants to
Ok then Ikki just needs to lolskill his way I guess. Could HF cut his blade? I doubt the friction would scale to what HF blades do. Wait till earl gets here I guess.

Considering Raiden cuts shit at the Molecular Level and Planck Scale, I'd say it should if it's physically made if something.

I don't want Earl to get here ._.

I guess that's one of the reasons so many people dislike Ikki threads, we can barely decide what is he even doing

Well, apparently someone who cuts through physics couldn't cut through Ikki's blade so it's a moot?

Really, I still think Ikki is salsa once he gets in Blade Mode/overall HF Blade range, unless we get some really strong wank arguments why he isn't getting chopped to confetti by Jack's mere vacuum slashes.

Durability Negation via Quantum Manipulation and Vibration Manipulation (With High-Frequency Blade, which can disrupt atoms by creating quantum decoherences at the plank scale, shrinking their electron clouds).

Considering Ripper Mode is just as fast as Blade Mode and can stack Blade Mode on top of it, that would be a 100x speed boost.

SpookyShadow said:
I don't want Earl to get here ._.
He's the one who knows the most about Ikki, even I pale in comparassion (partly because I read the series quite some time ago and don't want to remember the Empire arc).

Let's analyze it a bit.

Earl said Phantom Form is Pain Manipulation, if it is, it doesn't work as Jack doesn't feel pain unless he wants to, and even if he has immense pain tolerance that lets him be left unfazed by sword impaling or numerous tortures.

Blade Mode and Ripper Mode is very in character for Jack, and if he uses it once when Ikki is in his range (Ikki has extended melee range), Ikki is slashed to salsa, and weaker HF Blades can cut everything even if it's not in their physical range.

Ikki is Low 7-C here, I don't see dura neg on his profile, his AP is probably not enough to damage Jack. I see he has Analytical Prediction by muscle movements, well then, bad news, Jack doesn't have any since MGS4.

Unless there is a strong wank argument for Ikki why he would take this, I don't see how this works.

MHS+ in base, Sub-Rel in Blade Mode, even further in Ripper Mode

How far into Sub-Rel? Because Ikki is also Sub-Rel on Rasetsu.

Ok ok due to popular demand i am here. So:

>Turned to pasta due to vacuum blades

Tell me something he hasn't dealt with and countered before.

>Phantom form

Being stabbed doesn't really save you from phantom form. Not even Ikki's resistance to pain is enough and he was pierced a hole through pretty much all non vital organs and every limb yet still got up after a talk from his crush.

>No precog from muscle movements

Nice then i guess his analytical prediction from identity and actual precog will help.

What is his Ittou Rasetsu speed? If he gets in Jack's range he gets either Blade Mode'd or blitzed by Ripper Mode/some HF Blade swinging, it's not like Jack will stand there like an idiot and wait

We keep forgetting every Ikki ability exists until it's mentioned when other argumemt doesn't work

Anyway, is Trackless Step going to work on a brain like supercomputer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back