• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trackless step involves going into people's unconscious

He's got a computer for a brain, there is no unconscious

Raiden is sub-rel in base, he doesn't need blade mode or RM, he could fight toe to toe with Armstrong who is capable of blocking his BMRM skashes which are at least sub-rel by that time in his base form

I see, it isn't assumed to have unconsciousness, so that makes Trackless Step useless.

See people you don't really need anything stupid to beat Trackless Step

Though i do not believe there is much Ikki can do here.

He loses in:

Speed, AP, most of his techniques are useless, the rest are things he doesn't have in this key,

Feels fairly stompish.

He gets either outclassed or hard countered in everything.

Firephoenixearl said:
Though i do not believe there is much Ikki can do here.

He loses in:

Speed, AP, most of his techniques are useless, the rest are things he doesn't have in this key,

Feels fairly stompish.

He gets either outclassed or hard countered in everything.
Skill?

Obviously Ikki's far skilled, but with just sword play and 0 techniques he can't really fight against someone that much faster.

In this key Ikki hasn't shown his feat against people 10x faster than himself so i can't argue that.

Ikki doesn't have Edel style for pseudo dura neg and no accel.

etc.

Doesn't Ikki's swordplay let him defeat living haxlords, fate, and whatever the heck else comes his way?

Moritzva said:
Doesn't Ikki's swordplay let him defeat living haxlords, fate, and whatever the heck else comes his way?
That's 2nd key. But still, it helps against people who are abusing him the probability of mistakes and stuff like that. Not the case here.

Ikki fights people in wayhigher toers do it isn't about not having a key

Problem is he can't do shit to Raiden

From what I recall it's because Sam is physically far weaker then the other characters in cast, which admittedly he is given that direct hits by other members borderline knock him out.

Not 100% sure if I agree with it but I'll make a thread if I ever decide to get around to it

Can't kill? Ikki just bisects him though.

That's supposed to kill him? He has Type 2 and laughs and being cut him half.

Anyway, this thread is old so making a new one is a much better idea. Though, Monsoon is probably more fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back