• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikki Kurogane vs Mega Alakazam

Actually the new novel gives context on the kill with thought, and all of the desperado hax. And they seem pretty broken so wait for me to finish I guess.

Isn't that what he could do rather than what he tanked? Also why is an island above a million?

And to top it off, I will drop a quote later but desperado fear hax makes your soul unwilling to continue the fight. And a lot more other stuff that i can't make sense of.

I know what quote you're referring to, and that doesn't change anything, as Ikki fought without any problem, and Shizuku was going to as well if Ikki didn't send her off.

Not everything requires resistance, man. Hell, Ikki didn't resist it at all, because all those parts of him was telling him to flee. He just didn't listen to it.

Dude.

Not everything is attributed to a resistance.

It says more about the fear aura than it does about Ikki if anyone with the gusto can just fight through it like Shizuku would've done if Ikki didn't send her away. Especially given the aura was telling Ikki he would've died if he faced her, which given the stat difference, was true. Totally not the case here.

I know. When out of 3 people, 2 of them broke down and one could fight regardless yeah it does say that ikki has resistance. Especially when as explained desperado make you feel death.

Also ikki is someone who broke causality with will are you really comparing his will to alakazam?

Alakazam is more or less the smartest thing that isn't a God in this series, or one of the smartest.

Yolo-ing is not exactly a thing he does. Especially when it's usual routine is sleeping two thirds of his life away.

If we're talking about Mewtwo, it has two types of passive fear manipulation.

And alakazam shrugged both off?

Anyway im just kidding here. Desperado is far more broken than we thought. Like it's stupid af. I'm just continuing this for the sake of it.

I don't actually remember if Alakazam's tried to fight Mewtwo or not. Maybe in the first movie?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Or you could actually explain why it's so broken since it may help the discussion...?
Not yet, even i don't understand anything right now. It's really weird. But it just has far more than just fear hax.

Back