• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikki Kurogane tries to solo your verse

00potato said:
If the best you, a fan can say is that it is one of the best for the genre the that doesn't bode well for itself.
I don't get a single word of this, can you explain?

Rakudai is one of the best written novels of its genre tho. Have you read all the trash on that genre?

Like Bahamut? Yes

Being the best of a genre filled with trash doesn't make yours good

Rakudai is one of the best written novels of its genre tho. Have you read all the trash on that genre?

Like Bahamut? Yes

Bahamut and Rakudai haven't been of the same genre since Bahamut moved on from the Academy arc. And during the time both were of the same genre, Rakudai was better.

^You can bring that up on my wall if you want to discuss it, I don't want to derail, my bad @Still

Gotta be honest, you sometimes miss jokes and some other words (if you do it on purpose then alright) so I wanted to make it clear

There's no reason to discuss on the wall, he'll just continue refusing to take any explanation I say, so it's not worth my time to try to convience him if he'll just remain with his hate boner afterwards.

And what exactly convinces you that I have such an insane hate boner for a series I don't care for that I overlook an explanation for it?

Schnee One said:
And what exactly convinces you that I have such an insane hate boner for a series I don't care for that I overlook an explanation for it?
Geez, I don't know, that you constantly bash its characters, writting, battles, and basically everything else? I know how to have a hate boner is, I do these exact same things to the series I have hate boner for.

Ok guys, that's enough. There's no need to devolve this any further, it's derailing the thread anyway.

Re:Zero: Subaru has a bad time... along with the other characters.

My Little Pony: Discord snaps (Both times????)

Konosuba: Megumin says explosion but its not effective and Ikki just solos

MCU: Thanos snaps.. R2 Im not sure!

OPM: R1-Saitama flicks. R2-Saitama dies??? what?

Instant Death: Gary Sue says Die

Masadaverse: Gets past low tiers, gets murdered by mid to high/god tiers.

League of Legends: Stomps most of the cannon cast, except for Ascended, Aspects and the like. Some AU skinlines just stomp him.

Hmmm... Okay, let's give it a shot:

• Rurouni Kenshin: Everyone gets skilled. I swear, Kenshin gets abused a lot in these threads.
  • Hajime no Ippo: Dramatized but otherwise realistic boxing manga against super swordsmen... yeeeeeah...
  • Saint Seiya: Other Ikki b liek "I've got a bone to pick with this puppy". Aside that, Golds and Bronzies are up to snuff.
  • Final Fantasy VII: Ikki is more skilled than everyone, but the AP difference is massive. They also seem to resist most of the Desperado hax aside reality warping shaeningans and have a fair amount of cheap stuff themselves, especially Sephiroth, Vincent and Cloud who can bypass some resistances. So they should handle themselves.

Kamen Rider: Varis depending on which series did he take on

Showa Era: Most of them having higher AP than Ikki, with some reaching tier 4 and all but there isn't a few hax in this era and most of them required machines and preparation.

Heisei Phase 1: The characters reaching from tier 9 to tier 4 alot, with the expectations of some tier 2. In term of hax, there's alot that can put down Ikki from messing with space-time and reality, etc. Overall, it's hard to say because the way they portraying hax in this era are very inconsistent. So the only thing i've to say is:

ONORE DIKEIDO!!!

Heisei Phase 2: Same as above, this era has alot of hax that could put Ikki down but the characters usually don't using it much or using it the wrong way. Still, they are much more competence than Phase 1 era and i must say that Ikki won't last long in any of the series.

Also, Oma Zi-O SOLO HARD.

Reiwa Era: They got solo'ed.

Back