• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok but is there anything else to really say? If Ikki does decide to Trackless Step (and that's a huge if since Heavy is completely invisible to Ikki), he wins, sure.

But other than that, Weather just has more options.

A huge if with Ikki's level of precog and info analysis, i wouldn't say so. Ikki won't use trackless step as often in his first key cus he lacks the bullshit level of precog and senses, not here.

Yes a huge if, because Weather is completely undetectable to Ikki as long as he doesn't have non-physical interaction.

Regular people didn't realize they were getting snailed. They thought it was completely normal. Only Stand users realized what was going on. Plus, Heavy is literally omnipresent. Even if Ikki gets between Weather's senses, Heavy will just protect him.

That's something to be added for the future, but ok.

Yes, ikki just won't get snailed, also info analysis and senses will tell him about Heavy. And i don't see how Heavy can deal with Trackless step, it's not like he can tap into his unconsciousness.

Ikki might be able to juke Weather but Heavy can just sense the air displacement when Ikki moves.

And don't tell me Ikki doesn't move the air when he moves because I can believe that friction doesn't affect him, but not that he literally dodges air molecules.

I see no evidence for why Ikki won't get snailed. Heavy's abilities are also unleashed indiscriminately into the surrounding environment, so Ikki will get hit whether or not Weather knows he's there.

Also, trackless step relies on the opponent having a brain, so it doesn't work.

I like the back and forth between:

"Ikki has this amazing skill-based move that totally lets him win as Weather is unable to do anything"

and

"I don't know what Ikki can even do here. This is not a stomp how?"

I too love the "Well ikki has trackless step" and "It doesn't work on his opponent". Make up your mind, Trackless Step works, ikki just teleports. If it doesn't Heavy just nukes.

As I've said, Ikki's Trackless Step could work but it is unlikely to happen with Heavy's versatility.

You really should decide among yourselves

furthermore the style ignores energy reduction from hitting the atmosphere, by attacking in a certain way so that the attacks themselves are silent due to not hitting air.

Edel's style btw ^^

Yes because Ikki's blood spontaneously freezing has everything to do with the air in the atmosphere.

So Ikki can't do shit.

Trackless step, gets negged by not having a mind.

Other things get negged by omnidirectional nigh passive attacks and possibly even higher speed than stated in the profile.

Edel's sword style gets negged by temperature shit.

And now another argument is gonna go towards saying that one of these 3 things is not sure so there is a chance that Ikki wins, but as soon as i start to argue that chance we go back to it's a 100% thing

Ikki doesn't have much Hax outside of basically invisibility, 48x insta blitz Amp, and a Dura ignoring blade

Of course, that's before Desperado.

Those aren't even hax. Invisibility is just him moving in a way that makes you think it's hax, but it's not hax. I don't think stat amps count as hax. The phantom form with the 1 shots is the only real hax he has.

Desperado just kicks the bucket with type 4, fate hax, conceptual shiz, death hax and idk what else he will gain eventually.

Currently his 2nd key, but OP can choose whether to apply desperado hax. Cus he gains it at the very end of SSSAF Arc, so since it's there and for fun fights, it's ok to choose whichever SSSAF Ikki you want (pre or post desperado awakening).

Firephoenixearl said:
Those aren't even hax. Invisibility is just him moving in a way that makes you think it's hax, but it's not hax. I don't think stat amps count as hax. The phantom form with the 1 shots is the only real hax he has.

Desperado just kicks the bucket with type 4, fate hax, conceptual shiz, death hax and idk what else he will gain eventually.
If it is functionally invisibility then wouldn't it still be Hax? The silly in verse explanation shouldn't effect whether his invisibility is hax or not.

Well he's not invisible, and it doesn't work like invisible, it works like teleport. But calling that hax is like calling pen and teller hax because they use misdirection.

Comparing basic misdirection with being able to pass through large crowds undetected is kinda silly. There is an explanation in the setting but that doesn't effect whether it should be considered hax.

Ok so I genuinely don't see any new arguments for Ikki besides statements that this is a stomp, which it isn't due to the fact that if Ikki uses Phantom Form on Weather he is toast.

However the likelyhood of that happening is slim due to the fact that Heavy is omnipresent, invisible, and passive.

In all seriousness, this should be added already.

Sir Ovens said:
However the likelyhood of that happening is slim due to the fact that Heavy is omnipresent, invisible, and passive.
Yeah no big deal. Ikki just has to land a hit on a dude protected by an omnipresent and invisible dude, who he cannot blitz, that he cannot get close to and cannot use Trackless Step on.

The exact odds are?

I literally can't close this until it has been made throughly clear that Ikki has win conditions.

Like, Ikki does have a chance at winning. Quite literally, he one shots Weather Report. But the journey from where he is to Weather will be a challenge for him.

Again, this is not a stomp. If it was, this match would have been unfair, which it wasn't.

I mean, no big deal about a loss, but im not ok with the fact that Ikki has literal stomps cus he was more skilled than his opponent. How his him doing this:

Yeah no big deal. Ikki just has to land a hit on a dude protected by an omnipresent and invisible dude, who he cannot blitz, that he cannot get close to and cannot use Trackless Step on.

Is fair, i mean...the stomp conditions apply if the chances are astronomical. Considering that chance relies on "heavy stands there and does nothing to prevent ikki from 1 shotting WR".

I think that one's kinda different. Ghia can actually harm Nightless if he plays his cards right. This one.... Even with his 'haxx' which is more like basic abilities, it's kinda unfair.

Sir Ovens said:
I literally can't close this until it has been made throughly clear that Ikki has win conditions.
Like, Ikki does have a chance at winning. Quite literally, he one shots Weather Report. But the journey from where he is to Weather will be a challenge for him.

Again, this is not a stomp. If it was, this match would have been unfair, which it wasn't.
Depends, for the win condition it takes something like "if you give Ikki full knowledge, and he plays his cards right, he can find a solution that will get him past 10/10 times, but since the likelyhood of ikki finding this solution is rather small it's a normal win". There is literally no combination ikki can do here that will work, your argument is not "a win condition" it's "an ending move". Ikki can put his opponent down, but he cannot really win. Like putting me with a Regenerationn neg sword vs renhard and saying it's fair cus your sword if it cuts him will work 10/10 times, yes but like there is absolutely no combination i can do that will get me past LLT or Glads.

If Ikki pulls out a Pucci and sees a blind person being unaffected by the snailing before he fully turns into one, he may have a chance. Maybe. I honestly don't care much tbh

Actually, Pucci saw a blind person in the past when it first happened in like 87, he had to do it instantly the second time around in 2011, as to not get effected, I dont think closing your eyes actually work, I think a bit of the light seeps through.

Earl, I wasn't the one who made the argument that Ikki can literally dodge air molecules to make himself frictionless. Doing so already bypasses Heavy's atmospheric shields.

Ikki's victory condition isn't as astronomically low as you're painting it out to be.

TriforcePower1 said:
If Ikki pulls out a Pucci and sees a blind person being unaffected by the snailing before he fully turns into one, he may have a chance. Maybe. I honestly don't care much tbh
Actually the problem is Heavy can kill him even if ikki gets past it.

@Oven

Yes but apparently that won't work. Because there is freezing and a lot of other things going on with heavy. You said all these things.

Pointing out the only reason Pucci get around it by making himself blind is because he had prep and prior information. Closing your eyes doesnt work, he had to actually remove his eyesight completely making himself completely blind.

Back