• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
In memory of Earl, I will do this match. The first of the 5 matches I have for Ikki, all chinamen for Earl.

Last Key Ikki vs First Key Linley - 7-A keys.

Speed Equal

Ikki Kurogane:

Linley Baruch:

Last edited:
I am making a (canon) composite Chinaman with three novels of 1500 chapters worth of powers, that is nothing.

Jokes aside, I really don't think Ikki can do much against the auras of Linley here.

Around 200, but is not instant kill but damage over time, but enough under it and you die.

Never go the chance to see as either the characters resist within the verse or they are killed before the aura takes full effect.

Well, Linley sword also has passive power suppression that if the enemy resists will null 50% and if not, it will increase. It also has a fear aura but this is kinda unknown (even if it should scale higher) I will use the one shown of inducing fear in 200 beings. The aura will also attack the mind and soul. The aura we talked about till now.

Linley is at least 771.6 Megatons while Ikki is ... idk, your organizing is wack Earl to try to find it,

Linley resists Desperado as he has fate resistance on 2-A to Low 1-C level.

Both are swordsman but Linley uses a big heavy for Earth/Vibrational Attacks and a Flexible one for Wind Law Attacks.

Ikki becoming vapor is no problem for him as he can attack directly the elements/soul and his attacks contain laws/concepts. He can also have a variety of spatial way to attack such as: Compressing space to restrict movement, can slow and speed space, can fold and distort it, can slice through it and one of the best is that he can attack from multiple directions at the same time from space with his casual attacks (basically Tsubame Gaeshi from Fate - Assassin). His swords have a Dimensional Edge around them making them able to slice through space, dimension, and reality itself.

Well, Linley sword also has passive power suppression that if the enemy resists will null 50% and if not, it will increase.
Does this need to hit? If yes that's fine, if no that's NOT fine, he can insta KO ikki.

It also has a fear aura but this is kinda unknown (even if it should scale higher) I will use the one shown of inducing fear in 200 beings.
I never agree with the fear aura scaling to numbers as potency but idc either way, mind hax like that ain't the way to beat ikki. He fought edel despite the desperado fear hax who affected 300'000 so whichever way we take it. He won't budge.

The aura will also attack the mind and soul. The aura we talked about till now.
Ok but as i said, what timeframe do we assume for this? Does 10min sound fair or is it too much?

Linley is at least 771.6 Megatons while Ikki is ... idk, your organizing is wack Earl to try to find it,
My organizing is whack? Im hurt. But Ikki scales to 2x10^18 on Ittou Shura. Which quick math says he scales to 3.3 x 10^16 in base. And 2 x 10^19 in Ittou Rasetsu. You can use this thread for the numbers next time since i do mention the scaling and numbers quite a bit there.

Linley resists Desperado as he has fate resistance on 2-A to Low 1-C level.
Iirc he also resists the fear hax (from the edel match).

Both are swordsman but Linley uses a big heavy for Earth/Vibrational Attacks and a Flexible one for Wind Law Attacks.
Law attacks? Elaborate. The rest are fine, Ikki won't care much about those.

Ikki becoming vapor is no problem for him as he can attack directly the elements/soul and his attacks contain laws/concepts.
That's fair.

He can also have a variety of spatial way to attack such as: Compressing space to restrict movement
Vapor should be able to get out of this one unless this also affects elements.

can slow and speed space
So....speed amps? Ikki has his own so it should work.

can fold and distort it, can slice through it and one of the best is that he can attack from multiple directions at the same time from space with his casual attacks
Causal attacks? Won't they get nuked due to the fact that Ikki's a desperado? And still multiple attacks from different directions, he fought Kuraudo who could do the same but with sheer speed.

His swords have a Dimensional Edge around them making them able to slice through space, dimension, and reality itself.
Should be dodgeable still, and does this attack the soul? If no then vapor would work wonders.

The suppression is aura emitted by the Flexible Sword he has. It suppresses 50% of the power of those affected by it if they resist, if not it goes higher.

Idk the time frame. Sure.

Well, the scaling should be on the verse page or have a link on the profile as it's too much joggling around to find it. I always thought that a big scaling should be on the verse page.

His Wind attacks are manifestations of Laws. Space, Dimension, Fast, Slow, Velocity. ... Yeah Wind in the verse covers space/dimension.

The compression of space works as a restriction making it hard or impossible to move out of the zone affected, it's like you're in a pool of water and suddenly it starts to freeze making it hard/impossible to move.

Casual not causal. As in every attack of his be it normal or special one are like that.

It attacks the soul too as in verse 90% of the characters have low-godly and destroying the body is nothing major.

Especially the "power nulls magic". It's 1 of the biggest plot points in the series that getting your device broken results in a KO. Ikki can fight unconscious but still, he lacks a weapon against about a thousand hax.

I mean, he can remain conscious if he doesn't summon it, and power nulling his magic would just make him not able to summon it.

That entirely depends on whether we assume ikki starts with the sword in hand or not. And even in that case, it's still power null, ikki will have to punch this guy to death somehow.

I agree that he gets stomped. But I think he should have to summon it, since he doesn't have it summoned while walking around in his every-day life.

How strong is Ikki in base? Megatons wise, I mean. There's a lot of multipliers thrown around, but I can't for the life of me get how a sixth of Bahamut's calc is 7-B+, or how that multiplied by several tens is High 7-A...

I didn't think the powernull would be such a powerful counter as it's not full powernull but suppression that cut 50% of the power potency and increase further if not resisted, but never going 100%, just around 90%. I thought also that the update would give more chance.

I didn't think the powernull would be such a powerful counter as it's not full powernull but suppression that cut 50% of the power potency and increase further if not resisted, but never going 100%, just around 90%. I thought also that the update would give more chance.
Wait. It doesn't nullify powers but just drops their potency?

No, it says in the profile and I said above. It's power suppression reducing 50% if resisted, and more if not.

1 - Well, Linley sword also has passive power suppression that if the enemy resists will null 50% and if not, it will increase.

2 - The suppression is aura emitted by the Flexible Sword he has. It suppresses 50% of the power of those affected by it if they resist, if not it goes higher.

I've said twice.

Back