• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ike wants to test the newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point in saying "Speed Equalized" because their speed is literally equal.

I'll wait for someone to comment. I never played any game Ike was in and I'm still playing Byleth's story.

ElixirBlue said:
I'll wait for someone to comment. I never played any game Ike was in and I'm still playing Byleth's story.
Can't blame you, Ike's games are insanely expensive nowadays. I hope Nintendo releases them on VC or whatever they use someday.

He got it in Radiant Dawn upon promoting, but it doesn't really matter when or where he got it, it's allowed as long as it's not part of being blessed by Yune.

That does not mean that Byleth would just outskill Ike the second way thru, yeah, she can know what Ike can do, but Ike's fighting experience towers over Byleth's, he would just win again.

Doesnt matter if Ike hasn't fought someone like Byleth who can rewind time like nothing happened and Byleth literally know what Ike's first move and will proceed find ways to make use of that advantage. That's assuming that Byleth lost the 1st round tho which I definetly think he lose but only mid diff.

Do we know how many resets can Byleth have?

Edit: Found it, he/she can rewind for 13 times. Yeah I'm sure that Byleth wins this one

Wait I just remembered how short the timeframe for Byleth's time rewind is. It's like 6-7 seconds I think based on Monica killing Jeralt and saving Edel from the bandits. If his rewind actually only one time use then Ike might take this. If its 13 then Byleth takes this

I mean, if you are just that outskilled, wouldn't byleth just be walking into a wall over and over again?

Do we have any proof that Byleth can improve that much via reseting?

Not improve but counter attack. It's like he has a one time precognition and he will definitely use that advantage wisely like suddenly cut of Ike's arm or aim for blind spots. But seeing how short Byleth's rewind time frame is maybe he can but he has some experience and skill to not get skill stomped by Ike.

If the reset is really 13 then Byleth takes this because Ike is not a skill monster like Ikki Kurogane and Sasaki Kojirou. Don't underestimates Byleth's experience though

I mean, Ike will kill most times than not with aether and his superior skill, but if Byleth can reset that many times and learn from her mistakes, it just might give her the win.

Also, i do not think cutting limbs and that is that common in the FE verse.

Byleth aint cutting Ikes limbs when the boy has a slight stat advantage plus Ragnell buff.

Even if Byleth could rewind time 13 times, i don't see how that would allow them to bypass Ikes general stat advantage (So small it might be), more versaility with Aether and more skill too. Ike mid diffs the first encounter at worst, together with 2 different ways to restore his health

And by the way, is Byleth's Time rewind based on a item? If not then what stops Nihil from nulling it?

Byleth's time manipulation comes from a blessing given to him by a Low 2-C Goddess who guides his/her fate. I don't think Nihil bypasses that; it nullifies special attacks and passive hax abilities. Divine Pulse isn't technically an attack so I don't think it gets null'd.

The fact that it comes from a fate haxing low 2-C goddess was enough. Good to know that.

Man i really need to get around to play Three houses...

I'm not sure that Byleth's rewind is limited to 6-7 seconds, it's just that they chose only to rewind that far during those scenes. You can rewind an entire battle if you want to.

Yeah, Divine Pulse can go from Final Boss being the only one left to beginning of the battle.

It's a legit ability he/she can perform regularly, so not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back