• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikaros vs Whitebeard (Rematch)

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Because WB is a higher degree of 6-B now, plus now it's fair with unequal.

Rules:

6-B versions used (Prime Whitebear and Uranus Queen Ikaros), speed is unequal, both are in character.

Ikaros: (PaChi)

Whitebeard:

Inconclusive:

WB was upgraded in AP and it was already pretty close so maybe the old one is outdated

Well at least give a bit of reasons. Now it's basically AP vs speed

>Can get out of Whitebeards Air-quakes.

>Can fight outside of WB's range.

> Can spam AoE enough for WB to get hit even if he detonates the projectiles before they land.

>Wins the stamina deparment + WB is the one sustaining damage.

Good enough?

Btw before someone bring that up, cards aren't restricted, but she doesn't use them in normal circumstances either way. So they aren't a factor

That might be a blitz tbh.

She has a pretty good speed advantage and Whitebeards Kenbunshoku isn't like Katakuri's where it's good enough to dodge attacks from people that much faster than you. ( Also doesn't use it in character as Whitebeard is stoic and rarely dodges.)

Where was this stated? That doesn't sound right.

Anyway if this isn't a blitz or an unfair speed advantage I'd probably go for inconclusive.

Whitebeard here can tank most of the her attacks ( Whitebeard should be a good amount stronger than Fuji's 9 Teraton Meteorites, and he was holding back in Marineford as not to injury any of his sons. The Gura Gura no Mi does not discriminate and simply destroys everything.), Whitebeard has a much better tolerance to pain and likely has better damage soak. ( From what I've heard, her best pain tolerance feat was having her wings torn off meanwhile Whitebeard was sick during the war, had sustained multiple wounds, had a heart attack in the middle of a fight with Akainu, afterwards Whitebeard received a Magma blow to the abdomen which likely burnt some very important organs, had the same thing happen again later this time it was his chest then got got half his head taken off. Not only that but Whitebeard was still fighting untill Blackbeard and his crew ganged up on him and emptied all their ammo in him. This came close to killing Whitebeard but he managed to give a final speech before kicking the bucket. Long story short the ****** doesn't die for awhile.) Ikaros has a endurance advantage via being able to fight for 30 days iirc but Whitebeard scales to characters who can fight for 10 days straight ( Keep in mind this is also a sick Whitebeard.)

As for speed Ikaros also has an advantage but Whitebeard scales massively above Mach 1590+ He is faster than the admirals ( Expect Kizaru via Yata Mirror.) who are in turn faster than Yonkou Commanders who are in turn faster than Gear Fourth Luffy who blitzed the shit out Doffy from hundreds of meters away despite Doffy having Kenbunshoku Haki. And the Mach 1590+ feat came from Doffy.

Yeah going inconclusive here.

I dont know if sick WB scales to the admirals in stamina. He couldnt keep up with them (in stamina, you see him having to stop because of thr pain produced by his sickness). He needs medication. He is sick.

Prime whitebeard, however, fully.

Okay, this battle should be unfair and I'll show why.

Ikaros is scaled off the Nymph saying Apollon would destroy Japan, but there is context behind there. Ikaros was weak and was not even using full power of that form. Also I'm pretty sure apollon is higher than 6-B because a regular energy blast (not even on apollon level) from Ikaros was able to harm herself, when Chaos (turned into tomoki) told her to kill herself. Base Ikaros durability allowed for her to tank several punches and a fully powered apollon from a Melan. Not to mention the fact Nymph only probaly said destroy Japan because she can see energy output with her radar. If you take Nymph statement serious, then you should take what Ikaros said in that same chapter series too about her cleaning the world with Aegis.

Please note the fact that Apollon was not even at max power. If Ikaros really wanted to kill Nymph, She would have done with with Artemis.

The artemis shown above used on Nymph were not at full power because Nymph quickly got up. Ikaros not even using them at full power was able to damage Astraea (knocked her out) and keep her at bay.

Ikaros was in Uranus Queen mode when she fought Nymph was not at full power. That mode is able to repair damages done to you and your armour. It did none of that shown like other events because she was not at full power. It only repaired her wing something that even base Ikaros did.

Example: Her battle with Chaos; Her transforming into UQ mode

3l

@Knight

Actually Ikaros' stamina scales from Angeloids who can work non stop for millennia now.

Also, Nymph gets blitzed by the Harpy and Ikaros is easily superior to two of them at once

@Kasy

I debunked literally all of that in other threads, and don't derail bringing that up here.

Anyway:

karos is scaled off the Nymph saying Apollon would destroy Japan, but there is context behind there. Ikaros was weak and was not even using full power of that form

Statement is right afterward Ikaros regain her powers

Also I'm pretty sure apollon is higher than 6-B because a regular energy blast (not even on apollon level) from Ikaros was able to harm herself, when Chaos (turned into tomoki) told her to kill herself. Base Ikaros durability allowed for her to tank several punches and a fully powered apollon from a Melan.

Unnamed random blast from Ikaros > one of the strongest attack of her superior version, sure. Because that makes sense.

If you take Nymph statement serious, then you should take what Ikaros said in that same chapter series too about her cleaning the world with Aegis. Which we do? A MHS+ character spamming country level attacks destroys civilization pretty freaking fast

Please note the fact that Apollon was not even at max power. Nymph said that Apollon can obliterate Japan. That's it. Nothing about a fraction of its power or anything.

You haven't debunked anything and that is the point.

1. She regained her powers yes, but was not fighting at full power. Like shown in my scans of above that I see you did not reply to.

2. My point is if base Ikaros energy blast can put her down like that, it shows you that apollon is much higher than 6-B even in base form. This mean Uranus Queen Ikaros should be higher. Read my post again..... I literally stated "'I'm pretty sure apollon is higher than 6-B because a regular energy blast (not even on apollon level) from Ikaros was able to harm herself" 'Where does it state the energy blast is stronger?

3. No you don't , as stated in another thread. Also She oneshotted a civilization. She killed everyone with Artemis, but they did not explode.

4. Which she was not at full power. The same UQ that took care of Astraea would simply end her. Like I said it been shown throughout the entire manga, their radar lets them see energy outputs.

Anyways a Malfuntioned Uranus Queen Ikaros was able to Damage Synapse, which took far worst than anything in One Piece.

1) I see literally nothing in those scans saying that Ikaros' Apollon is stronger than what is needed to destroy Japan

2) And my point is, you are arguing that Ikaros' AP is comparable to her dura, which scales from a being massively above Ikaros herself.

So your argument is Ikaros AP = Ikaros dura = Ikaros Melan >>>>>>>> Ikaros AP.

3) Yes, I do . It's one of the things that support Ikaros being where she is. What I disagreed with was labelling it at High 6-A

4) Again. Prove it. Prove that it was a fraction of her power.

Synapse back when Ikaros attacked it could defend itself with Angeloids like Astraea, that's about it.

1. My scans proved she was not fighting at full power.

2. My point is that Ikaros used an energy blast to but herself out. We already Saw her take several attacks like an Apollon. That means Apollon should be higher in AP.

3. Okay, but her spreading her shield around Earth would be higher than 6-B as her small one takes country level attacks.

4. I already did prove in the scans above she was not at full power when she fought nymph.

5. No, Synapse even before the Angeloids were made survived the Big Bang explosion and the destruction of the universe hundreds of times. Keep in mind Synapse is not really a land like on Earth. It is made by angels. So show me where a tier 6 character can spam a angel made land that survive tier 2 explosion and reality warping.

1) The statement is "Apollon can destroy Japan". That's it.

No mention of holding back. This means that Apollon = Japan sized explosion.

2) Which in turn means that Apollon >> Apollon which obviously doesn't work

3) It wouldn't. It's simply range.

4) She was. She was holding back against Nymph, but that's it.

5) This was debunked by DT in the other thread and you know it.

Regardless, drop this. This is a vs thread

1. And she was not fighting at full power.

2. Which mean an energy blast from Base Ikaros is country level and her weapons are higher.

3. It would not. It was stated by Daelus their shield uses alot of energy, so I'm pretty putting more energy into the shield makes it stronger and bigger. Something Ikaros shown with melan Apollon. Her small shields can tank her own apollons and putting more energy into makes it stronger.

4. My point exactly she's scaled off on holding back and weak.

5. Please his response was that it wasn't pointed towards Synapse. Then explain why earth got erased. It wasn't pointed at it and Synapse is located there. I countered his opinions so...

Yeah a vs thread scaled off a weak character.

Back