• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does Iihiko have an answer to law manipulation?

Ignore it? As long as it's not 4D that is. I just made this to see if Oryx is the only Destiny 5-C that beats Iihiko.

Get Wokistan here.

Also I just realized that the Daughters probably stomp because the death song is literally words of death.

WHYNAUT said:
How does one force Iihiko to recognize their abilities?
Contrary to popular belief it's not words that make Iihiko recognize abilities. Words may or may not work depending on the mechanics. The key behind forcing recognition is if the ability is self explanatory, or if it's impossible not to understand.

Example: Styles work because as long as you understand words, you understand the word play with them (styles are basically word play), and if you understand the word play they work on you. If you don't listen to words they won't work. Since Iihiko listens to words and understands words styles worked on him, because by understanding words he recognized the ability.

It's a bit difficult to explain normally.

I think I understand. In that case he would probably just ignore the law hax (if that's one of the things he can ignore at least). WP's law hax is only simple in its applications.

Non of his attacks are attacks that would force recognition from what I understand. He has void projectiles, fire, balls of darkness that null abilities like teleportation and flight, his rapid fire grenade launcher and physical attacks. He can also summon Taken and Hive to aid him in battle and summon the Occulus. The Occulus is his Oversoul and with it he can simply bombard his enemies wih more powerful law hax.

I don't know if any of that would force recognition though.

Nah those wouldn't. Ok then Warpriest can't win i guess.

Let's see if he pulls an inconc then. Can Iihiko kill him? Iihiko negs most forms of recovery (causality manip, Regenerationn etc, more like his damage cannot be undone), the only recovery that kind of works is time reversal (if you go back before you got hit, i mean if you can somehow do that when you're dead, then you have that much time left, example going 1 year back would give you 1 year of time before you die again from the same attack as you cannot recover from it just go back before it happened).

So would Warpriest be able to deal with that? Iihiko also negs most forms of defensive hax.

Don't know if putting Iihiko against Daughters of Oryx is fair, since they start out with something that I think would kill him, but you can try throwing extended canon 682 at it.

Well then WP would just make a new body every time he dies. Were there any attacks in Medaka Box that worked on Iihiko?

WHYNAUT said:
Well then WP would just make a new body every time he dies. Were there any attacks in Medaka Box that worked on Iihiko?
Besides Styles, his own attack and a single punch Iihiko recognized on his own free will (more like Medaka dared him to recognize that attack), no, not a single attack or hax worked.

In that case I can't think of anything that the Warpriest could do. There isn't a lot of lore for the Warpriest and he isn't as versatile as some of the other Ascendant Hive. Maybe some of the other knowledgeable members can think of something else.

WHYNAUT said:
I'm sorry, could you eleborate? Do the attacks have to be conveyed though speech?
I mean, the """simplest""" way is the tell him about your power, and get him interested. Hype up your power, and if it is "Fresh" enough then he may just recognize it to see what it is all about.

The other way is to use an ability that forces recognition

The WP has no way of knowing that that is how Iihiko's ability works though, so he wouldn't just start chatting about this abilities.

His resistance comes from the law manipulation and his resistance to power null without his law is pretty basic.

Iihiko's ability isn't power null doe. He doesn't nullify the powers, more like he develops resistances to anything he doesn't recognize or has already seen once.

I'm pretty sure someone mentioned that he nulled abilities which characters used on themselves as well.

Like stat amp and stuff.

@Fire

it's power null, the destriction of the abilty says it nullifies the affects of the abilties

WHYNAUT said:
His resistance comes from the law manipulation and his resistance to power null without his law is pretty basic.
How good is the resistance given by the law hax ? because it wouldn't be nulled either if it's above the nulling capability of Iihiko

Overlord775 said:
How good is the resistance given by the law hax ? because it wouldn't be nulled either if it's above the nulling capability of Iihiko
Power null can be scaled?

If it can then Iihiko nulls 14 quadrillion skills simultaneously so i doubt anything scales higher.

PsychoWarper said:
Whats the max level of regen Iihiko can neg?
Idk, he was negging All Fiction and Medaka's body couldn't heal at all. Not even other healing methods like Five Forks would work. So idk for sure.

So are we gonna start treating Iihiko's ability as just OP power null; honestly that's more acceptable than how it's treated in a lot of other threads atm.

Treating it as a powernull is disingenuous because it demonstrably doesn't null powers. The powers can still be used and work on everything else. If Iihiko doesn't recognize it it just doesn't work on him so he's immune

Firephoenixearl said:
PsychoWarper said:
Whats the max level of regen Iihiko can neg?
Idk, he was negging All Fiction and Medaka's body couldn't heal at all. Not even other healing methods like Five Forks would work. So idk for sure.
Ok but on our scale of Regen what level is it?

Paul Frank said:
Treating it as a powernull is disingenuous because it demonstrably doesn't null powers. The powers can still be used and work on everything else. If Iihiko doesn't recognize it it just doesn't work on him so he's immune
There are a lot of power nulls that do that,

PsychoWarper said:
Ok but on our scale of Regen what level is it?
Idk. All Fiction is basically low godly, but it isn't regen, it's causality manip.

Medaka's regen is like Low-Mid

Five Forks is healing so idk.

I have no idea, the author just keeps stating that one cannot recover from the damage Iihiko deals, it will be there permanently.

I have been reading some threads with this lihiko guy and his ability seems to be getting quite NLFed? I assume that if you have resistance to powernull then you should be able to get past his not recognizing bs?

Back