• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
he doesn't recognize your resistance

Medaka resisted bookmaker's powernull and Iihiko just didnt recognize any of her stuff

she does not have resistance to power null on her profile. It is possible I missed it with that super clustered page though.

It's more like

All minuses resist basic power null

Bookmaker nulls all minuses

Ajimu could use some abilities despite being in bookmake (very limited but could still use them).

And Iihiko nulls all those.

Agnaa and I talked about this on discord before and agreed the match probably doesn't work for a few reasons.

Warpriest's own Lawhax functions as a similar "immunity to everything" power. If we assume it's not 4D, it's still backed by killing, and Warpriest has been doing that for billions of years. One card describes how he burned 585 world's in tribute to Oryx. Even to hurt him the PC had to before kill Oryx's son, armies of various species, a ton of other notable individuals, etc (kills are cumulative) and he still is invincible for much of the fight. He can use this same law to kill people, though he starts with just shooting his gun.

Ihiko doesn't seem to resist law to this sort of degree, and as such can't be assumed to avoid it via "lol immune".

Now that I have gotten a better idea of how Iihiko abilities work, I too doubt its effectiveness against WP's law hax.

Overlord775 said:
@Fire
Minuses don't resist being nulled

They aren't considered powers, so power nulls just ignore them
That is not even close to true. Minuses cannot be nulled by All Fiction, and they are considered powers. You are confusing them with Styles

@Wok

Well yes, but Iihiko bypasses defensive skills so the law manip won't be doing much as it will just be ignored. And the potency of the hax on a 3D scale doesn't matter against iihiko as he becomes immune to that specific hax, so the stronger the law hax, the stronger the resistance iihiko will gain to it.

The law hax says "no u" back to Iihiko's attacks though and he has never interacted with any kind of law manip so you can't assume he can negate it.

WHYNAUT said:
The law hax says "no u" back to Iihiko's attacks though and he has never interacted with any kind of law manip so you can't assume he can negate it.
Not negate it though, resist it. And i don't see why that is the case, if he can gain resistance to all these:

Causality Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Power Nullification, Biological Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Magic, Existence Erasure, Fate Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Death Manipulation, History Manipulation, Evolution Manipulation, Human Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Mind Reading, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Corrosion Inducement, Power Absorption, Perception Manipulation and many other abilities (None of Medaka's or Ajimu's abilities worked on him)

And like over 13 quadrillion more unnamed powers, what makes law so special?

Because of how the Sword Locig works. One can acquire those abilities with Sword Logic too as long as they have killed enough. The best way to counter Sword Logic without having a direct resistance is by following it and having many kills under your belt yourself.

No in verse examples of non negation pls, it's just potency.

Well yes but as i explained, Iihiko not recognizing a skill gives him resistance to that skill. I mean he will gain resistance (or in the defensive case ignore) "that" law manip. The law manip being 3D, i don't see why it should not be the case. It would be a different story if the law manip had been 4D or above, but as long as it's within the same dimensionality hax works by our standards.

by the time that Iihiko thinks to try to neg what is basically his own "no u" ability but used by someone else, WP will have just gotten tired of that and just Taken him

Firephoenixearl said:
I don't see why he would automatically be able to neg law hax that scales extremely high into 3D. The in-verse stuff is important, because that's simply how the law hax works.

Ok but as i said potency doesn't matter. Scaling high into 3D doesn't mean it's not affectable by 3D hax. Iihiko's 3D hax will still give him resistance cus it's still 3D, that's my point.

The hax being strong didn't stop him from resisting Medaka Kurokami, Misogi Kumagawa, Ajimu Najimi, and the rest of the cast.

And ajimu has star busting skills, which get negged by kumagawa, which get copied, perfected and improved by Medaka which gets modified by hansode, which gets sealed by bookmaker which gets copied by Medaka.

^^ Still didn't stop iihiko from saying lol. As long as it's 3D potency is not important vs iihiko, same as how potency is not important against Yhwach for example (if he sees an ability and understands it, he will be immune to it), or to Medaka (if she hears about an ability she's gonna copy it no matter how strong into 3D the ability is), or to Kars (same as Medaka), or a lot of other examples you can think of.

Tony di bugalu said:
I do agree with that, it's like sayin that Madara can tank the mindhax of Luke because both are 3-D.
Not the same. Madara doesn't gain resistance to everything he encounters like Iihiko or Yhwach. It's not the same thing. Im not saying Iihiko will resist Warpriest's hax from what he has resisted before, im saying "He will gain resistance to Warpriest's hax, because his ability allows him to do that". Same for yhwach.

This is honestly a massive stomp

even if we say that iihiko can get around the law hax (which he really, really can't), he can't perma-kill WP and WP eventually just gets bored and Takes, something taht Iihiko cannot in any way survive or defend against

Do you have proof that he can gain resistance to that level? Or that he isn't ****** the first second they use hax? What is thethe best hax he has nulled/tanked? That's what matters.

Tony di bugalu said:
Do you have proof that he can gain resistance to that level? Or that he isn't ****** the first second they use hax? What is thethe best hax he has nulled/tanked? That's what matters.
All of Medaka Kurokami and Ajimu Najimi's hax. One skill even allows 1 of them to create a universe of unknown size. And you can't really scale how high into 3D it is with abstract stuff.

Hl3 or bust said:
This is honestly a massive stomp
even if we say that iihiko can get around the law hax (which he really, really can't), he can't perma-kill WP and WP eventually just gets bored and Takes, something taht Iihiko cannot in any way survive or defend against
Explain the take and why it would work.

Explain the take and why it would work.

Corruption, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation, Body Puppetry and Possession via his ability to Take (The ability to Take passively erases existence in the area around them, which destroys foes and resurrects them as taken subservient to the will of Oryx, Oryx notably is able to Take beings such as the Vex, who are acausal and exist simultaneously at every point in time. Here Oryx's ability to take is referred to as an "ontological weapon", likening it to the Vex Gorgons that can retroactively erase things from time across multiple timelines. Oryx can also use each of these abilities excluding conceptual manipulation, body puppetry, and possession independently from one another in his material form for a variety of different applications, although law manipulation in the material realm is limited otherwise. Before even becoming a god, Auryx's will alone could warp laws)

this minus the concept manip and significantly weaker

it bypasses resistance to mind hax through coercion, is instant and on-thought and is either 2-B or 4D in terms of hax potency

Firephoenixearl said:
All of Medaka Kurokami and Ajimu Najimi's hax. One skill even allows 1 of them to create a universe of unknown size. And you can't really scale how high into 3D it is with abstract stuff.
I'm not knowledgeable in MB so that doesn't tell me anything. Well, you can measure how strong hax is by the feats it has performed.

If I tell you X can erase one person but Y can erase 2 you can see a clear scale of power.

With that in mind you can provide proof of how strong the hax used is and how it compares to The Warpiest.

Tony di bugalu said:
I'm not knowledgeable in MB so that doesn't tell me anything. Well, you can measure how strong hax is by the feats it has performed.

If I tell you X can erase one person but Y can erase 2 you can see a clear scale of power.

With that in mind you can provide proof of how strong the hax used is and how it compares to The Warpiest.
And ajimu has star busting skills, which get negged by kumagawa, which get copied, perfected and improved by Medaka which gets modified by hansode, which gets sealed by bookmaker which gets copied by Medaka.

I don't think i can give anything more without going into stuff that is not accepted like all fiction that stated to erase several universes. So yeah the example above is about as concrete as i can get i think. May come up with something else. But i mean Iihiko did resist all 13 quadrillion skill Ajimu has at the same time and proceeded to 1 shot her.

No no. Wok has told me that Warpriest is not a smurf. Which is the reason i made the fight in the first place. If warpriest were a smurf i might as well have gone for oryx.

Overlord775 said:
star busting skills are just AP, which means nothing when debating hax
The reason you can't compare potency of abstract 3D abilities in fights.

And the standards say "as long as it's 3D hax works".

no

Hax works via scaling chain potency

Warpriest's stuff is above what Iihiko's stuff has shown to null

saying otherwise is NLF

Ok explain how high into 3D the lawhax is.

@Overlord not in this case, no. Again think of Yhwach. Yhwach can null Reinhard Heydrich's mind and soul hax (3D, yes he can btw), even if he has never shown anything on that level, still works because it's still within 3D. Yhwach is the closest example of Iihiko's skill i can give, so just check Yhwach's fights and understand what i mean by "if it's 3D our standards allow it". Im serious just go check Yhwach's discussion post and check some of his fights it will help.

And why can Iihiko just null anything that is 3D? That sounds like NLF to me.

Even thought the WP's law hax is 3D, its basis is not. Sword Lgoci itself is far above anything Iihiko has interacted with and as such he shouldn't be able to null it by ignoring it.

Sword Logic is 4D, but WP's law hax potency isn't. He doesn't scale to anything 4D and has no way to scale as of now. It is however true that everything has to abide his law.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Overlord775 said:
Yhwach is one of the most wanked things on the site, so stop making comparations to him
What exactly is wanked about him?
Literally everything

people even wank Almighty to the point they say it works on acasual beings

Back