• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WHYNAUT said:
And why can Iihiko just null anything that is 3D? That sounds like NLF to me.
Even thought the WP's law hax is 3D, its basis is not. Sword Lgoci itself is far above anything Iihiko has interacted with and as such he shouldn't be able to null it by ignoring it.
Not just iihiko dude. Anyone. As long as there is no difference in dimensionality (example me saying Iihiko nulling or resisting a 4D ability), hax will work no matter the potency within the dimensional scale. Same reason why "Kars Understands" "Medaka Understands" "Yhwach nulls" etc are all accepted.

Cus Medaka can copy 3D skills therefore our standards allow her to copy ANY 3D skill possible.

Yhwach can null 3D abilities, our standards allow him to null ANY 3D skill.

Kars same as Medaka can understand 3D stands, therefore our standards allow him to copy ANY 3D ability.

It's not just iihiko who has it, every power mimicry user, power null user, durabilty negation user, etc.

The basis is 4D? Also that's not important. If a 4D character can use a 3D skill, a 3D null can be used to nullify said 3D skill. Again part of our standards.

"It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can copy anything used against them; even if they can copy the functions of the ability, they may not be able to copy its full destructive power." - Power Mimicry page.

So yeah, that's not how it works. It's also definitely not accepted that Kars and Medaka can copy anything that is 3D btw. I've never seen anyone say that.

Yes cus it would be a bad part of mechanic. Example let's say verse equalization doesn't work, so Kars can only copy stands. He cannot copy the Kamehameha due to it not being something he can copy. And the full destructive cap means that they may not be able to copy a skill at 100% power.

Hmm name 1 fight when it was not accepted that Kars or Medaka were not capable of copying a 3D skill.

I didn't say they can't copy a lot of stuff, I said I've never heard anyone else say they can copy any ability that is 3D.

Also verse equalization does work so Iihiko still shouldn't be able to ignore law hax that is based on the Sword Logic.

Overlord775 said:
Kars was show to be able to copy other stuff other than stands such as Dunes, which is not a stand
Just a random example to prove the point of "may not copy via mechanics". Didn't mean to say kars can't copy that. Could have said Medaka can't copy styles via mechanics same thing.

@Whynaut Have you ever seen anyone say "Medaka can't copy this cus it's too high into 3D" or kars? If no, you got your answer.

What does verse equalization have to do with this though? As i said Sword Logic is 4D, but the law is 3D so it can still be nulled. If it were the opposite (SL being 3D, but the law being 4D) null wouldn't be possible, at least that's what our standards say. Even if a 3D power comes from a 3D being it's still 3D and vulnerable to 3D null. Which is why Yhwach could nullify mind hax from the spear of Reinhard which is a 1-A construct, because the mind hax was still 3D.

The Sword Logic is important because that's what his law is based on. It's NLF, because law manipulation is a very high tier power and this one in particular says "no u" back to Iihko's "no u".

If I use your argument I could say that WP can negate anything as long as it's 3D.

Yes you can it is fine for you to say "can negate anything that's 3D". But Iihiko gains "Resistance" to everything that he doesn't want to recognize. So he becomes "resistant to the power null from the law". Resistance as you know is the only way besides dimensionality to resist hax.

Well I can argue that too. The Guardians that face the WP have Low-Godly regen, resistance to law manip and they resist the effects of a gun that can negate all Guardian immortalities, but yet the WP can perma kill 6 of them instantly with his law.

So that means he can destroy Iihko easily.

They just have resistance to law hax that's weaker than what Warpriest has.

The nature of Iihiko's ability makes him resist Warpriest's level of law manip. For real have you never seen a yhwach fight? It's almost the exact same.

I have seen Yhwach fights. WP is one of the people that stomped him.

Ok and WP's law says that he can't gain that good of a resistance out of nowhere without following the Sword Logic and still kills him.

WHYNAUT said:
I have seen Yhwach fights. WP is one of the people that stomped him.
Ok and WP's law says that he can't gain that good of a resistance out of nowhere without following the Sword Logic and still kills him.
Yhwach just can't gain resistance to WP due to Acausality. Iihiko doesn't care about acausality to gain resistance though. Why do you think Acausality is such a big thing vs yhwach?

Im just tired of repeating my points here. I'll wait for wok.

Well everytime I argue against your post you repeat the same thing. I think that's the problem.

From what I see there's no actual reason for Iihiko to be able to bypass WP's law hax other than "WP's law hax is 3D so he should be able to".

Well this is a stomp, because the WP's law hax makes him invulnerable and allows him to kill Iihiko.

Back